Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (16280 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Your taqqiya is being made redundant by the confession of your imam in the videoclip posted in the OP. cool
Which of my Imam? Did I tell I got some Imam someone or you think I'm a Christian that follows blindly? Go get a life jor.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Smh..... My grandfather is a Christian, my uncle is a Christian, my aunty was a Christian before she converted recently, my great grand mother is a Christian, all of them alive and well. Mr. Man think before you talk, you beginning to sound like a fool.

Address the OP and tell us why you think the imam is stretching the truth. Tell us that it is not true that you curse 'unbelievers' in Islam are cursed on a daily basis. If you say that you don't curse them it may be you are not a true Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

NO.

truthman..

You are either not saying the truth or you are not a true Muslim. cool

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by truthman2013: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What does that passage say?

You have your bible right there with you, read 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 and see for yourself.

truthman..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Address the OP and tell us why you think the imam is stretching the truth. Tell us that it is not true that you curse 'unbelievers' in Islam are cursed on a daily basis. If you say that you don't curse them it may be you are not a true Muslim.
What else do you want me to say? We don't curse anyone. Especially Jews and Christians in which we're allowed to marry and eat from. Those it make sense to you? Even though there're differences that doesn't mean we curse. Be matured for God sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

And the speaker in the videoclip is a Jewish rabbi, no? undecided

For all we know, he's an Arab Jew. Like I said, your source is a Jewish website. Such sites are known for promoting false stories about Islam. No part of that verse talks about cursing any faith. It's written in simple and clear English.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by truthman2013: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You are either not saying the truth or you are not a true Muslim. cool

Dude, I think you are high on weed. You opened a thread to make the baseless accusation that muslim rain curse on Jews and Christians everyday by citing a Jewish site and a dude talking trash on youtube. You asked if I rain curse on Jews and Christians everyday and I answered truthfully with a NO, only for you to accuse me of not being truthful and not a good muslim? Is this how high you are? Can I do the same nonsense you just did?

truthman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Burger01(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Christians are not allowed to curse otherwise we would be equally partaking in their witchcraft practise. God has already cursed those who curses us, for the curse causeless shall not come (Genesis 12:3; Proverbs 26:2).
You are right smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Why would Muslims curse Christians and Jews when the Qur'an said we can marry from them? Why would Muslims curse Jews and Christians when the Prophet Muhammad said we should protect those with covenant with Muslims? Why would we curse them when the Prophet Muhammad said those that oppress them(under covenant) would not smell paradise talk less of entering? Are you this dumb. Now I see that being an old man doesn't necessarily mean you're wise embarassed

Did Muhammad not curse the Jews before he died? Let me put your denials to the litmus test: Is the Muslima allowed to marry a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Which of my Imam? Did I tell I got some Imam someone or you think I'm a Christian that follows blindly? Go get a life jor.

Get an afterlife. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

You have your bible right there with you, read 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 and see for yourself.

truthman..

You should be quoting the qur'an and not the Bible of which you know next to nothing about. cool

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Get an afterlife. tongue
Dry man! undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

What else do you want me to say? We don't curse anyone. Especially Jews and Christians in which we're allowed to marry and eat from. Those it make sense to you? Even though there're differences that doesn't mean we curse. Be matured for God sake.

Is the Muslima allowed to marry a Christian? Admit the truth for once. cool

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Is the Muslima allowed to marry a Christian? Admit the truth for once. cool
No and there's a reason for that. Can you allow your daughter marry a Sheikh from Saudi Arabia? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You should be quoting the qur'an and not the Bible of which you know next to nothing about. cool
Did he lie about the verse? From the way you're sounding the tin dey pain you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
dominique:

For all we know, he's an Arab Jew. Like I said, your source is a Jewish website. Such sites are known for promoting false stories about Islam. No part of that verse talks about cursing any faith. It's written in simple and clear English.

As a Muslima, are you allowed to marry a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

Dude, I think you are high on weed. You opened a thread to make the baseless accusation that muslim rain curse on Jews and Christians everyday by citing a Jewish site and a dude talking trash on youtube. You asked if I rain curse on Jews and Christians everyday and I answered truthfully with a NO, only for you to accuse me of not being truthful and not a good muslim? Is this how high you are? Can I do the same nonsense you just did?

truthman..

You've got to get high on something, mine is on THG. There is no high like the most High. wink

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Burger01:

You are right smiley

You are blessed and highly favoured. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You've got to get high on something, mine is on THG. There is no high like the most High. wink
Dry flows! angry

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

No and there's a reason for that. Can you allow your daughter marry a Sheikh from Saudi Arabia? undecided

Thanks for admitting the truth this one time even though it proves that you lied earlier when you said that Muslims are allowed to marry Christians. cool

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Did he lie about the verse? From the way you're sounding the tin dey pain you! grin

Did he say anything about the verse? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Dry flows! angry

You don't need to remind me that you've got a dry sense of humour. shocked

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for admitting the truth this one time even though it proves that you lied earlier when you said that Muslims are allowed to marry Christians. cool

I know old age is really affecting you, a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish lady. But a Christian or Jewish man is not allowed to marry a Muslim lady because the husband is generally the head of the household, it's not far-fetched for a non-Muslim husband to prevent his Muslim wife from performing some Islamic rituals which may seem a nuisance to him, for example fasting, or even refraining from marital relations during the fast. As a result, he might force her to change her religion, and if she refuses, the situation may culminate in divorce.

Now Mr. Man can you allow your precious daughter marry a large beard Sheikh from Saudi Arabia? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You don't need to remind me that you've got a dry sense of humour. shocked
You're trying to be funny but you're so so so dry. Try harder next time, I'm allergic to BS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Did he say anything about the verse? undecided
Yes he did but I guess you weren't with your glasses. sad

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by parisbookaddict(f): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Smh..... My grandfather is a Christian, my uncle is a Christian, my aunty was a Christian before she converted recently, my great grand mother is a Christian, all of them alive and well. Mr. Man think before you talk, you beginning to sound like a fool.

You are probably a yoruba or southern Muslim. U guys are liberal and quiet. Go to the north And see core Muslims who will behead you because of ur liberal Islamic practice

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]You are probably a yoruba or southern Muslim. U guys are liberal and quiet. Go to the north And see core Muslims who will behead you because of ur liberal Islamic practice[/s]
The fact is everything I do as a Muslim is in line with the Qur'an and Sunnah. I don't need anyone to confirm my Islam for me, I'm OK with what Allah has provided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

I know old age is really affecting you, a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish lady. But a Christian or Jewish man is not allowed to marry a Muslim lady because the husband is generally the head of the household, it's not far-fetched for a non-Muslim husband to prevent his Muslim wife from performing some Islamic rituals which may seem a nuisance to him, for example fasting, or even refraining from marital relations during the fast. As a result, he might force her to change her religion, and if she refuses, the situation may culminate in divorce.

Now Mr. Man can you allow your precious daughter marry a large beard Sheikh from Saudi Arabia? undecided

Half truths and lies are one and the same. Did you forget to mention that Muslima are not allowed to marry Christians or you deliberately hid that fact until I forced it out of you? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

The fact is everything I do as a Muslim is in line with the Qur'an and Sunnah. I don't need anyone to confirm my Islam for me, I'm OK with what Allah has provided.

The fact is that you are not a true Muslim. Don't push it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Half truths and lies are one and the same. Did you forget to mention that Muslima are not allowed to marry Christians or you deliberately hid that fact until I forced it out of you? undecided
Are you blind or what? Read what I wrote:

Demmzy15:

I stated it @underlined, go get your glasses jor. You've not answered my question, can you allow your daughter marry a large beard Sheikh from Saudi Arabia/Afghanistan?!
undecided
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

[s]The fact is that you are not a true Muslim. Don't push it. cheesy[/s]
Smh.... sad

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by adewalker(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

You are probably a yoruba or southern Muslim. U guys are liberal and quiet. Go to the north And see core Muslims who will behead you because of ur liberal Islamic practice
. And this is where brainwashing sets in,u see my bro u've been brainwashed to think in an certain way...have u ever been to the north to see where yoruba moslems get beheaded?,no am sure u've lived all ur live in the south,yet someone or something gave u this pitiable views about muslims in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Storms Abuja For Partners, Sons & Daughters Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.