Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

She Proposed To Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Proposed To Me! (1902 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / She Proposed!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Proposed To Me! by amuzi100: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
GUY,YOUR A LUCKY GUY.I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
Re: She Proposed To Me! by Omolola1(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
WOW!

You are one hell of a lucky guy!

Wish you all the best
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
Re: She Proposed To Me! by CrazyMan(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
I will be there when I know how many cows you're going to slaughter; and how many bags of rice would be purchased for the memorable event. grin
Re: She Proposed To Me! by tenry(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2009
guy i am sorry for you!think twice cause you should be the one to make the proposal not her!
Re: She Proposed To Me! by Baptiste(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2009
tenry:

guy i am sorry for you!think twice cause you should be the one to make the proposal not her!

Which kin Cave man u be sef? angry

U belong to the stone ages my Brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Proposed To Me! by larayat(f): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
dats tru cos u are supposed to propose nt her, i hope u are aslo ready to abide by her biddins.cos in ur relationshp she is d man, n uuuuuuuuuuuuu, ,
Re: She Proposed To Me! by yme1(f): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
we are in a civilized world for crying out loud does it really marra who proposes, anyway the both of them are happy that way so forget it
Re: She Proposed To Me! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2009
Can i clone ur babe
Re: She Proposed To Me! by larayat(f): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2009
negative
Re: She Proposed To Me! by iz2much: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
tenry:

Chai tenry don murd me,i love this babe o 4 crying so loud
Re: She Proposed To Me! by topup: 2:41am On Apr 07, 2009
There's no need to be sketpical if you both love each other.

Really. Because at the end of the day, she didn't kneel down, and then put a rose in her mouth and bring out a ring, hold your hand and kiss it, then swoop you up and wisk you away (and if she did, still what's the problem!!) she was just communicating to you straight off - no pretence, she said how she felt, and I don't think in anyway she de-masculinized you or jeopardized anything. She was brave, and you can rest assure that she can't wait to be Mr.whatsyourname smiley

All the best & God Bless.
Re: She Proposed To Me! by iz2much: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2009
topup:

There's no need to be sketpical if you both love each other.

Really. Because at the end of the day, she didn't kneel down, and then put a rose in her mouth and bring out a ring, hold your hand and kiss it, then swoop you up and wisk you away (and if she did, still what's the problem!!) she was just communicating to you straight off - no pretence, she said how she felt, and I don't think in anyway she de-masculinized you or jeopardized anything. She was brave, and you can rest assure that she can't wait to be Mr.MowaGold smiley

All the best & God Bless.

Thanks and gonna repect her, i think the whole thing is getting more bigger than i thought, thank God for his grace!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? / Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? / Bb Romance Kick Out Lounge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.