Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. (10331 Views)

How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by deanoffaculty: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
@OP.......Google is telling me that you just de-flowered an 'Opeke'. As a man of God,your sins are forgiven.....go and sin no more.

Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by Alvanify(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2015
If there is no spiritual effects,why are virgins highly demanded for ritual,it signifies purity, So i think the effect there is you have done what suppose to be for two people who suppose to be in agreement, and such agreement are usually broken when death do them part, So if you get into such spiritual agreement knowingly or unknowingly,i think the better way to escape the spiritual effect or consequences is to both come to agreement for separation and go your separate ways without leaving one of the both feeling cheated or used. So i would say and cap it up with it depends on the situation involved for some women need to be disvirgin to get well,and some do it to keep relationship for marriage purpose.
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by adebayoadagun(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nt rilli sure iv dia z
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by haibe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
kokomilala:
Hey! It's not just deflowering her, or any other lady...any time two people have sex, their souls bind together.There's an unspoken covenant.What affects one, affects the other.
seriously? So if a lady has sex. with bill gates; she will be as rich and successful as bill gate? Naso..
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by kokomilala(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
N.a., not in that context.We are talking about soul ties.Sex is a spiritual weapon the devil uses to derail destinies.Reuben in the Bible, David, Solomon, Samson.But, get failed with Joseph, Jesus.And, I'm speaking from experience.When you have sex with someone, you become one with that person spiritually, not physically...
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by Jerry2i(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked
So,op na here you wan come get lyrics(inspiration) take bang my younger sister?
#don't want to see close to my house again.
OlosHo Boy grin
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by chuks34(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
kokomilala:
Hey! It's not just deflowering her, or any other lady...any time two people have sex, their souls bind together.There's an unspoken covenant.What affects one, affects the other.
you don high.
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by kokomilala(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
To those that are perishing, the message of wisdom is always foolishness...they always, if anything, drift towards the congregation of the dead...
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by Sfateema(f): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Johnnoah1st:
RELIGIOUSLY, any sex outta marriage is a sin, but worldly? many guys have disvirgin many girls yet they are living a fulfil life, while dos dat didnt even disvirgin anyone is still strugling with life.

That's because nothing is analogous for everyone in life, what works well for a person may not for others.
Re: Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. by smartpyzee(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gurgle:
As the guy above me said you are joined with her forever
for ever grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come On In....which Is Urs/his?? Be Sincere!!! / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? / Do You Still Love Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.