Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. (3654 Views)

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director / What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Quran 16:44
[We sent them] with clear proofs and WRITTEN ordinances. And We revealed to you the message that you may make clear to the people what was sent down to them and that they might give thought.

I'm sure the muslims know the quran was not revealed in writing. Therefore the 'writings' above refers to the earlier
Scriptures. The written proved their MUST be copies going on circulation. okay!!!

I challenge ALL muslims to answer the
following questions, if properly
answered, you will discovered soo many
lies has been told against God word:
1. At what point did the people corrupted
the Torah and Injeel, was it BEFORE
islam, during Muhammad's time of
AFTER him?
2. If it was before islam, why would Allah
refer Muhammad to something that is
non-existent to make confirmation?
3. If it was after Muhamad had died, how
was he able to receive the revelation that
the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) has been
corrupted?
4. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
5. Why would God be so weak as to allow
man throw away His words before He
would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from
experience?
6. Why will God ask muhammed to make
confirmation of the corrupted scripture
(injeel and torah) ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by menesheh(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2015
If you want to know the absurdities in muslem religion, you ask a Christian; if you want to do same to Christianity, you ask jew; same to Judaism consult a muslem. dabbling ducks.

Confused bunches of irrationalities and divine holy crap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by adewalker(m): 1:47am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
Quran 16:44
[We sent them] with clear proofs and WRITTEN ordinances. And We revealed to you the message that you may make clear to the people what was sent down to them and that they might give thought.

I'm sure the muslims know the quran was not revealed in writing. Therefore the 'writings' above refers to the earlier
Scriptures. The written proved their MUST be copies going on circulation. okay!!!

AFTER him?
corrupted?
4. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
5. Why would God be so weak as to allow
man throw away His words before He
would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from
experience?
6. Why will God ask muhammed to make
confirmation of the corrupted scripture
(injeel and torah) ?
. Will answer 3 of ur questions,becos in the rest all I see is repeating same questns with different words...1the muslims is made to believe in all the prophets and their messages...now the torah was given to prophet musa,the torah literally means law in hebrew,but u see according to ur bible,when moses came down he angrily broke into shreds,so meaning the original words from God in writing was lost,meaning all that was left are the preachings of moses,and the easiest infomation to twist is the oral,so afta moses died,the jews started compiling the words of moses to form the torah,to suit their religion which moses never even heard of...judaism,the most racist religion on earth...for the injeel,islam is the only religion on surface earth dt makes it an article of faith for its followers to believe in jesus,u are nt a muslim if u don't,u see wen jesus was alive he didn't go preaching with a book,wat he had was his words,the message he came with was called injeel,gospel,and if am to take jesus words in ur bible its not up to 2 pages of a newspaper,so we are made to believe in the message of jesus,the bulk of ur new testament are just stament from paul,and historian...we believe in the gospel of jesus not paul,not mark,not mattew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by adewalker(m): 2:50am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=37100903]Quran 16:44

AFTER him?
corrupted?
now I will anwer ur second question insha allah...the quran was sent to confirm the scriptures before it,that is to authenticate it,and also to safeguard it from falsehood...now u see the jews,they say because jesus had no father,he was the illegitimate son of mary,so the reject him as a prophet of God,and the reject his gospel,so when God revealed the quran it confirms the prophethood of jesus,by telling us jesus is infact the messenger of God,that he was born miraculously,dt he healed the leper,and raised the dead by God's permission,in that sense the quran confirms the injeel as indeed from God...now the quran also performs another function of safeguarding the scriptures from falsehood,u see u christians believe because jesus had no earthly father God is his father,in that case the quran correct that blasphemy against God..."Say he is allah,the one and only
,allah,the eternal,the absolute,he begeteth not nor was he begotten,and there is none like unto him"quran 112;1-4,u see here the quran does the job of policing the scripture with the jews and christians,the only thing jesus preached all thru his life was for people to worship the one God,jesus never mentioned trinity,nor did he say worship me,his message was simply worship God...the simple word for that in arabic is islam,no where did jesus ever said worship him,no where in the bible will u see that,its amazing to see how the christians get programmed by their preachers

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 3:51am On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
. Will answer 3 of ur questions,becos in the rest all I see is repeating same questns with different words...1the muslims is made to believe in all the prophets and their messages...now the torah was given to prophet musa,the torah literally means law in hebrew,but u see according to ur bible,when moses came down he angrily broke into shreds,so meaning the original words from God in writing was lost,meaning all that was left are the preachings of moses,and the easiest infomation to twist is the oral,so afta moses died,the jews started compiling the words of moses to form the torah,to suit their religion which moses never even heard of...judaism,the most racist religion on earth...for the injeel,islam is the only religion on surface earth dt makes it an article of faith for its followers to believe in jesus,u are nt a muslim if u don't,u see wen jesus was alive he didn't go preaching with a book,wat he had was his words,the message he came with was called injeel,gospel,and if am to take jesus words in ur bible its not up to 2 pages of a newspaper,so we are made to believe in the message of jesus,the bulk of ur new testament are just stament from paul,and historian...we believe in the gospel of jesus not paul,not mark,not mattew
you muslims are one of the most bias and deluded seth of people ( sorry) where you there when the Jews throw out the original scripture ? Where is your prove ?
Quran 7:157
Those who follow the Messenger
(Mohammed), the Prophet who can
neither read nor write, whom they
will find described in the Torah and
the Gospel (which are) with them
Quran2:89
And when there cometh unto them
(Jews) a Scripture (the Qur'an) from
Allah, confirming that in their
possession

If what you wrote is true, why will Allah ask muhammed to make confirmation from a corrupted book which the Jews twist ? Did Allah not known that the Jews had corrupted the torah before asking muhammed to STILL make confirmation
In it ? Infacte
This verse exposed your lies:
Quran 5:43
How come they (come) unto thee
(Muhammad) for judgment when
they have the TORAH, wherein Allah
hath delivered JUDGMENT (FOR THEM)?

The interval between Jesus and
Muhammad was about 650 years. If the torah is corrupted as you claimed, why will Allah encourage the Jews to judge by the torah given to them ?

All what you wrote can be say of the quran, when was the quran compiled ? Is it not after the death of muhammed ? How can you sure the scribe did not make mistake in the quran ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=adewalker post=37105119][/quote]I admire your effort in defending your religion, but I would say this, you have say nothing here, this is off topic. do you want to talk about the sonship of Jesus or the death of Jesus ? What is your points here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 4:04am On Aug 19, 2015
menesheh:
If you want to know the absurdities in muslem religion, you ask a Christian; if you want to do same to Christianity, you ask jew; same to Judaism consult a muslem. dabbling ducks.

Confused bunches of irrationalities and divine holy crap.
thank you for your contribution. Remain silent.

3 Likes

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by adewalker(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
you muslims are one of the most bias and deluded seth of people ( sorry) where you there when the Jews throw out the original scripture ? Where is your prove ?
possession

If what you wrote is true, why will Allah ask muhammed to make confirmation from a corrupted book which the Jews twist ? Did Allah not known that the Jews had corrupted the torah before asking muhammed to STILL make confirmation
In it ? Infacte

Muhammad was about 650 years. If the torah is corrupted as you claimed, why will Allah encourage the Jews to judge by the torah given to them ?

All what you wrote can be say of the quran, when was the quran compiled ? Is it not after the death of muhammed ? How can you sure the scribe did not make mistake in the quran ?
. U are throwing stones in all my direction, I don't even know which to attend to,I jst answered ur questions above,allah say a book confirming what is in their hands,that is confirming the message of the prophet of old,their message was simple,worship one God,so the quran was confirming,u see in the time of the mohammad there was a major sickness then,the jews and the christians in medina where @ each other throat,becos of jesus,so the quran confirms jesus,moses and other prophets,.the torah was the sharia of the jews,bt affter moses,they started adhering to some part,while ignoring other part,for example in the torah clearly states don't steal or lie,but the jews felt its nt a sin if do any of this against the gentiles...gentiles are non jewish,that is the rest of the world...so the quran is referring him them to follow the law with them to latter...the quran was written in the lifetime of the prophet,may allah blessing be upon him,under his strict supervision,so anytime he recites a new revelation to them,they write he down,then he tells them to recite wat the've written,that's hw the quran was compiled,u can styl see the sample today in the museum at instabul,no even a change in one word,so if am reading the quran in naija,and another person is reading the quran in denmark,we are styl reading the exact same revelation revealed to the prophet 1400 years ago...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by menesheh(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:

grin
I will remain silent as you said but have injected reasoning impulses to whoever will read your junk post by being the first to comment, wink thus impeded your pernicious bigot. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
. U are throwing stones in all my direction, I don't even know which to attend to,I jst answered ur questions above,allah say a book confirming what is in their hands,that is confirming the message of the prophet of old,their message was simple,worship one God,so the quran was confirming,u see in the time of the mohammad there was a major sickness then,the jews and the christians in medina where @ each other throat,becos of jesus,so the quran confirms jesus,moses and other prophets,.the torah was the sharia of the jews,bt affter moses,they started adhering to some part,while ignoring other part,for example in the torah clearly states don't steal or lie,but the jews felt its nt a sin if do any of this against the gentiles...gentiles are non jewish,that is the rest of the world...so the quran is referring him them to follow the law with them to latter...the quran was written in the lifetime of the prophet,may allah blessing be upon him,under his strict supervision,so anytime he recites a new revelation to them,they write he down,then he tells them to recite wat the've written,that's hw the quran was compiled,u can styl see the sample today in the museum at instabul,no even a change in one word,so if am reading the quran in naija,and another person is reading the quran in denmark,we are styl reading the exact same revelation revealed to the prophet 1400 years ago...
you are trying to twist it here, the quran say .Let’s review the evidence of what the QURAN says about Jesus and the Bible:

The QURAN says the BIBLE IS GOD'S
PREVIOUS WORD TO MAN meaning contrary to your claimed,the bible is unchanged during the time of muhammed because God cannot ask you to search for guidance from a corrupted scripture:
Surah 2:136
Say, [O believers], "We have believed in
Allah and what has been revealed to us
and what has been revealed to
Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and
Jacob and the Descendants and what
was given to Moses and Jesus and
what was given to the prophets from
their Lord . We make no distinction
between any of them, and we are
Muslims [in submission] to Him."
Surah4:163
"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O
Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah
and the prophets after him. And we
revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,
Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job,
Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to
David We gave the book [of Psalms]

And the Quran also says that NO ONE
CAN CHANGE GOD'S WORD (Sura 6:115;

"And the word of your Lord has been
fulfilled in truth and in justice. NONE CAN ALTER HIS WORDS, and He is the Hearing,
the Knowing."

Every sane man will know what's this all about, an ominipotent Allah will not direct you to a corrupted book OR reffere you to a book that cannot be found. But if you guys insist the bible is corrupted, when did this happened ? Before muhammed had die or After ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
menesheh:

grin
I will remain silent as you said but have injected reasoning impulses to whoever will read your junk post by being the first to comment, wink thus impeded your pernicious bigot. lipsrsealed
yes, there is a link between atheists and muslims, hardly you see an atheist attack a muslims even when islam is a plagued to this world, you still see an atheist form unity with them.
Keep on working for the demon .

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2015
get your refutal malvisguy212 at the link below and think about the last bible verse i quoted there carefully wink www.nairaland.com/2533659/lie-1john-5-7-corruption/2#37106550
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2015
lexiconkabir:
get your refutal malvisguy212 at the link below and think about the last bible verse i quoted there carefully wink www.nairaland.com/2533659/lie-1john-5-7-corruption/2#37106550
scholar has already refute your claimed.
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
scholar has already refute your claimed.
which claim did he refute 1john5:7? he himself knew that his answers were not convincing, well i wasnt talking about that, and i'm sure you know this but you are looking for an escape route, i was talking about your claims about the injeel and torah. once again i strongly recommend you put the last verse i quoted from the bible into serious reasoning wink peace be upon you.

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2015
lexiconkabir:
which claim did he refute 1john5:7? he himself knew that his answers were not convincing, well i wasnt talking about that, and i'm sure you know this but you are looking for an escape route, i was talking about your claims about the injeel and torah. once again i strongly recommend you put the last verse i quoted from the bible into serious reasoning wink peace be upon you.
this is what he say:

As long as the 1 John 5:7 does not
contradict the revelation in other parts of
Scripture as regards to God, I believe it
was not inserted but was a part of the
chapter! Besides what was there did not
contradict Christ's words in John 17:21,
Revelations etc
As regards Matthew, that style of writing
was also used by Samuel (writer of large
portion of 1 Samuel), Moses (especially in
the Pentateuch) etc
Since muslims say they believe all the
other prophets then were Isaiah, Daniel,
David, Zechariah, Jeremiah etc lying
when they prophesied of the death of
Jesus Christ? Or was Jesus saying
something contradicting these prophets
when He said:
Luke 18:31-33
Then He took the twelve aside and said
to them, “Behold, we are going up to
Jerusalem, and all things that are written
by the prophets concerning the Son of
Man will be accomplished.
32 For He will be delivered to the
Gentiles and will be mocked and insulted
and spit upon.
33 They will scourge Him and kill Him.
And the third day He will rise again.”

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by menesheh(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes, there is a link between atheists and muslims, hardly you see an atheist attack a muslims even when islam is a plagued to this world, you still see an atheist form unity with them.
Keep on working for the demon .

malvisguy212:

why quoting me again. remain silent bro.

#stopcyberbullyisnotgoodforhealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212, lol, so because he thinks it was not inserted due to his assumptions that it does not contradict other verses of the bible means he refuted it? what is the meaning of refuting in the first place, disproving a claim with valid a proof, moreover why are you trying to hide under his broken umbrella? i wasnt even telling you about 1john5:7 and i'm convinced that you know this. i gave that link to show you the refutal of your claims about the torah and injeel. i will keep saying it, put the last bible verse i quoted into consideration, a serious one at that.

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2015
lexiconkabir:
malvisguy212, lol, so because he thinks it was not inserted due to his being that it does not contradict other verses of the bible means he refuted it? what is the meaning of refuting in the first place, disproving a claim with valid a proof, moreover why are you trying to hide under his broken umbrella? i wasnt even telling you about 1john5:7 and i'm convinced that you know this. i gave that link to show you the refutal of your claims. i will keep saying it, put the last bible verse i quoted into consideration, a serious one at that.
I just reply you. Now reply my thread.
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
I just reply you. Now reply my thread.
i've already given you the reply to your thread, well click again www.nairaland.com/2533659/lie-1john-5-7-corruption/2#37106550

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by mustymatic(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
possession

In it ? Infacte

He made a good point... before Muhammad's prophethood a monk recognized him and told his guardian that he will be a prophet, nd that to protect him against enemies, which means ther were true followers of Jesus before they all believed in Muhammad's message again. those that refused to believe will surely change it for people like you to follow.

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by mustymatic(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
Brother may Allah bless you...Malvisguy212 will still not get it no matter what.

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2015
mustymatic:

Brother may Allah bless you...Malvisguy212 will still not get it no matter what.
read the topic again, and read his post (including yours) both of you guys are talking about prophetic race why the op is about the claimed of the corrupted scripture.
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Scholar8200(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
And according to the Bible what was God's instruction to Moses after the Two tablets were broken and the golden calf dealt with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
And according to the Bible what was God's instruction to Moses after the Two tablets were broken and the golden calf dealt with?
very good question. Welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Scholar8200(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
very good question. Welcome bro.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
read the topic again, and read his post (including yours) both of you guys are talking about prophetic race why the op is about the claimed of the corrupted scripture.
and i've given you the link were i refuted the same claim you posted in another thread.
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by adewalker(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are trying to twist it here, the quran say .Let’s review the evidence of what the QURAN says about Jesus and the Bible:

The QURAN says the BIBLE IS GOD'S
PREVIOUS WORD TO MAN meaning contrary to your claimed,the bible is unchanged during the time of muhammed because God cannot ask you to search for guidance from a corrupted scripture:
Surah 2:136
Say, [O believers], "We have believed in
Allah and what has been revealed to us
and what has been revealed to
Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and
Jacob and the Descendants and what
was given to Moses and Jesus and
what was given to the prophets from
their Lord . We make no distinction
between any of them, and we are
Muslims [in submission] to Him."
Surah4:163
"Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O
Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah
and the prophets after him. And we
revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,
Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job,
Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to
David We gave the book [of Psalms]

And the Quran also says that NO ONE
CAN CHANGE GOD'S WORD (Sura 6:115;

"And the word of your Lord has been
fulfilled in truth and in justice. NONE CAN ALTER HIS WORDS, and He is the Hearing,
the Knowing."

Every sane man will know what's this all about, an ominipotent Allah will not direct you to a corrupted book OR reffere you to a book that cannot be found. But if you guys insist the bible is corrupted, when did this happened ? Before muhammed had die or After ?
. The quran never at any time mentioned the bible,no prophet was given anything called bible,u christian brought the word bible from greek word biblos meaning book,then u add holy,so the word bible is a man concorted term,have explained to u dt God gave moses a revelation called torah,meaning law in hebrew,prophet david was given the psalms,prophet jesus was given the injeel,the christians add this all up in a book,and call it the bible,but u find in the bible that moses didn't write the chapters of numbers,levitucs,exodus,but u find in the bible that this chapters weren't written by God or moses,cos u will always find"and God said unto moses,and moses said unto God"this is simply telling us dt neither moses or God wrote the book,if it were from God or moses,it will have been "I said unto moses,or I said unto God"but u don't find this there,meaning this were words of another person,probably an historian or eyewitness account,its not the word of God,the message of moses we believe were the preaching of moses...which was worship"hear o isreal ur God our lord is one"deut 6vs 4-9,u can see the emphasis on one there,one in hebrew language is echad,in arabic ahad,that message is islam...belive in the one God...thousands of years later some pharises comes to jesus while preaching the gospel,pharises means the learned men of religion,so the ask jesus what is the first commandment of all,if u were to ask christians today their first commandment they will tell u...God in three forms,the father,the son,the holy spirit...but the answer jesus gave was amazing he said"hear o isreal ur God our lord is one"mark 12;29 its amazing jesus repeating the exact words of moses thousands of years ago...this is jesus confirming the message of moses,telling all the prophets have one message the believe in one God...islam....so 600 years latter in medina a group of christian missionaries came to question the prophet mohammad,so the ask him what is his view about God,so the prophet started praying to God for what to say,so God commands to say"qul huwa allahu ahad,allahu sama,lam yalid wa lam yalad, wa lam yaalid lahu kufuwan ahad"meaning"say is he the one and only,allah the eternal,absolute,he neither beget nor was he begotten and there is none like unto him"quran 112,its amazing moses said echad meaning God is one,jesus said echad God is one,mohammad said ahad,God is one...they all saying the same thing God is one...but the christians says no,God is three in one...so this prophets never said that,its ur preacher that are saying that...but to sell it they needed to put in the bible,so the put it in the book of john so they use to brainwash people,but moses never said so,jesus never said so,abraham never said,God never said so...so the put in there and sell it for u innocent victims,so my brother the quran came to confirm the message of the scripture telling us God is one...
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by truthman2012(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
The quran is a bundle of LIES woven together.

Allah said the Jews and Christians corrupted their Scriptures yet he told Muhammad to tell them to be making use of them. CONTRADICTIONS.

ALLAH SAID TORAH WAS TO BE USED AT MUHAMMAD'S TIME: How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43).

ALLAH SAID GOSPEL WAS TO BE USED AT MUHAMMAD'S TIME: Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).

At what time were they corrupted?

1 Like

Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by adewalker(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah said the Jews and Christians corrupted their Scriptures yet he told Muhammad to tell them to be making use of them. CONTRADICTIONS.

ALLAH SAID TORAH WAS TO BE USED AT MUHAMMAD'S TIME: How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43).

ALLAH SAID GOSPEL WAS TO BE USED AT MUHAMMAD'S TIME: Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that

. Now I can help u when u clearly came here not do debate but u came with a heart not ready to listen,I already answered ur questions,but here u are begging the question,so since it seems u don't know wat to say again,maybe u can't provide me the answer to a simple question,can u provide me a verse in the bible where jesus said worship me or dt he will die for the sins of man?,and after that pls can u give me the verse in the bible where God says he is three in one or where abraham,moses and the rest worshipped jesus?ur responds will be deeply appreciated in time
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
. The quran never at any time mentioned the bible,no prophet was given anything called bible,u christian brought the word bible from greek word biblos meaning book,then u add holy,so the word bible is a man concorted term,have explained to u dt God gave moses a revelation called torah,meaning law in hebrew,prophet david was given the psalms,prophet jesus was given the injeel,the christians add this all up in a book,and call it the bible,but u find in the bible that moses didn't write the chapters of numbers,levitucs,exodus,but u find in the bible that this chapters weren't written by God or moses,cos u will always find"and God said unto moses,and moses said unto God"this is simply telling us dt neither moses or God wrote the book,if it were from God or moses,it will have been "I said unto moses,or I said unto God"but u don't find this there,meaning this were words of another person,probably an historian or eyewitness account,its not the word of God,the message of moses we believe were the preaching of moses...which was worship"hear o isreal ur God our lord is one"deut 6vs 4-9,u can see the emphasis on one there,one in hebrew language is echad,in arabic ahad,that message is islam...belive in the one God...thousands of years later some pharises comes to jesus while preaching the gospel,pharises means the learned men of religion,so the ask jesus what is the first commandment of all,if u were to ask christians today their first commandment they will tell u...God in three forms,the father,the son,the holy spirit...but the answer jesus gave was amazing he said"hear o isreal ur God our lord is one"mark 12;29 its amazing jesus repeating the exact words of moses thousands of years ago...this is jesus confirming the message of moses,telling all the prophets have one message the believe in one God...islam....so 600 years latter in medina a group of christian missionaries came to question the prophet mohammad,so the ask him what is his view about God,so the prophet started praying to God for what to say,so God commands to say"qul huwa allahu ahad,allahu sama,lam yalid wa lam yalad, wa lam yaalid lahu kufuwan ahad"meaning"say is he the one and only,allah the eternal,absolute,he neither beget nor was he begotten and there is none like unto him"quran 112,its amazing moses said echad meaning God is one,jesus said echad God is one,mohammad said ahad,God is one...they all saying the same thing God is one...but the christians says no,God is three in one...so this prophets never said that,its ur preacher that are saying that...but to sell it they needed to put in the bible,so the put it in the book of john so they use to brainwash people,but moses never said so,jesus never said so,abraham never said,God never said so...so the put in there and sell it for u innocent victims,so my brother the quran came to confirm the message of the scripture telling us God is one...
English dictionary's defined scripture as bible, your defence is weak. Okay, where is the book Allah referred muhammed to ? Allah continuous making reference to this book indicate how holy this book is, allah will not referee muhammed to a none existence book. Where is the book?
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by malvisguy212: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
truthman2012:

thank you sir, I almost mistook you for the fake truthman, welcome.
Re: The Allegedly Corrupted Scripture? Questions For Muslims. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
English dictionary's defined scripture as bible, your defence is weak. Okay, where is the book Allah referred muhammed to ? Allah continuous making reference to this book indicate how holy this book is, allah will not referee muhammed to a none existence book. Where is the book?
@bolded was the word bible derived from english? again the torah(laws of moses) and injeel(gospel from the lips of jesus himself) are the books we were referred to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real TB Joshua / The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry / Should We Pray Before And After Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.