Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) (1077 Views)

90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) by chiebuka600(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2015
According to Celeb News Arena dot Com A 38-year-old joined an elite band of ‘consecrated virgins’ when she ‘got married’ to the son of God in downtown Fort Wayne at the weekend.

The consecrated virgins are similar to nuns in that they live chaste lives. But they do not live in convents and they are not obliged to take on any particular work for the Catholic Church. However, most volunteer for their local diocese or Church associations.

See photos & read more through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1066983903326380

Re: 38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) by Luckylife(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Happy for her, I thought is very hard or nearly impossible to see or her a white lady of that age to b a virgin. She deserve an award for dat. FTC I pray she will remember us that comment and likes this post in her prays .Amen
Re: 38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2015
So if she don lash, she will come and update the world of Social media. Virginity is yóur personal cross. Nobody cares about it.
Re: 38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Where the Jesus na?
Re: 38 Year Old Virgin “marries Jesus” In A Large Wedding Ceremony (see Photos) by Rocktation(f): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2015

(1)

Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding / , / I love Her But She Doesn't Love Me.Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.