Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (1076 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by robosky02(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Popular Ghanaian Actress, Rose Mensah, known as Kyeiwaa, has confirmed that she divorced her husband after she found out he was married with kids.

Rose married Daniel Osei, a Kumasi-based Spare Parts dealer popularly known as American Man.

He allegedly rented a crowd to attend the wedding and told his wife the pictures from the wedding were for a movie.

The 52 year old actress confirmed the divorce in an interview with Accra-based Kasapa FM,

“I have never liked married men. He was not truthful; so when i realized he had a wife, i decided to exit.”

She said she ignored claims of his infidelity because she thought they were untrue.

She continued:

“I still gave him the benefit of doubt. I still did not want to believe it was true that he had a wife. I thought I was going to benefit from the negative PR. But it turned out days later that everything people were saying was the truth. ”He did not show any sign that he had a wife. We dated for a year. I trusted him but he chose to betray me. He is very cunning. The way he is, he can easily get you to fall for him. I met him on the streets of Kumasi. I knew he had a child but he assured me that he had not engaged her. So it came to me as a shock that he had actually married her legally,”Kyeiwaa narrated.

cc:lalaticlala
https://www.naij.com/541650-shocking-popular-actress-divorces-husband-4-days-wedding.html

Re: Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by princefunmmy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Story story, once upon a time
Re: Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
and she may be one of those hating on kim ks wedding to west... yeyebrity weddings shaa
Re: Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by goodmorning40: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Is like she's pregnantoo
Re: Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Interesting grin
Re: Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by robosky02(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kumawood actress Rose Mensah popularly known as Kyeiwaa

Re: Rose Mensah (Ghanian Actress) Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding by robosky02(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Interesting grin

indeed 4 days

(1) (Reply)

Relationship TIPS For Guys / Nothing Justifies Staying In An Abusive Relationship/marriage / My Neighbors Attitude Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.