Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) (76104 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by kaypound(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
I know many of my Igbo friends mom 2 or 3 weh deh shave occasionally , her own is just too much.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by fexyrich(m): 3:00am On Aug 20, 2015
She looks disgusting i must say..Even a man wouldnt allów his hairs to be this bushy..For christ sake she can still look good by shaving all those bush she has all over her body called hairs..Haba!! This man must really have gots..
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by aariwa(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2015
One man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Cityguy: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Am happy for her. She's unique and so are we all in our own ways.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by kllinxman(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
The Two na Maga.... u need to see their photo gallery..
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by lilspiceyy(f): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
An2elect2:
Am sorry but no woman should be proud of this look. Its an insult to womanhood. sad Am sure there is a treatment for this but she prefers to stay with all these male hormones. Am sad on her behalf.
Pls don't mention dat! angry .did she create herself? She is a woman like u and pls there is no cure for it she just has to to manage the condition. Have u wondered how much she must have tried to have them removed in the past? The diff kinds of creams or concoctions taken before she had to accept who she is? Let's learn to embrace pple regardless of what they look like. Its our responsibility to embrace them even if they aren't as handsome,beautiful, rich, tall or short as we are. Boost their confidence cos u don't know who might be reading dis and has d same condition or worst condition but because of the bashing, they had to go back to their shells. I love her confidence! But the bobi part isn't it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by lilspiceyy(f): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:
I know many of my Igbo friends mom 2 or 3 weh deh shave occasionally , her own is just too much.
Some hairy pple complains dat when they try shaving the hairy part, it comes out more so they had to just leave it as it is.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by lesnere: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
This nigga is gay, mehnnn.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2016
David0:
I think dat guy is gay.

How else can we explain his attraction to a man-like figure?
True talk.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Blimey! What a hideous looking beast shocked
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2016
experimentist:
na 14yrs jail term did dude dey play with so.. I don talk my own ohh cry
ah beg no ki no ki me wit laff
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by windeal: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2016
Hairy girl deserves hairy guy

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) by Troynewyork(f): 5:23am On Aug 09, 2020
I just want to say,not all marriages between afro Americans and Nigerians are the same.I have been married to an ( Igbo) man for almost 16 years,we have a daughter 10 years old.My husband is very ambitious,hard working,a real go getter.It is not the fault of the Nigerians who come here within a short period of time get well established with a car,house,good job.A lot of Americans both black and white men do not take the opportunities that are around them.The city where I live right in this area it no less than 10 places that are hiring immediately.I love Nigeria,the culture,food.I love taking care of my little family.The average Nigerians man is a little dominant,then again I absolutely love a man's man,because I am a woman's woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / Sex With Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.