Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Share Your Failed Romance Travel Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Failed Romance Travel Experiences (469 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Failed Romance Travel Experiences by GP2015(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Mine goes this way,

Back then when 2go was in vogue, I met a "girl" on 2go, she was too good to be true. Her username was sexyjenny or something of that sort. We started chatting on that day, and we planned on how we were going to meet, out of excitement I even bought "her" #100 naira airtime. She told me she stayed alone , and that when I come, we would put on the generator , and give me different dances and all that. Oh! What a sinful world.

Fast forward to the next day, I had only #100 naira on me the previous day, but money just came, that morning I boarded a bus straight to her city, it was like an hours journey, so I got there in the morning hoping to have fun till evening with Jenny.

When I got there, I called , but she didn't pick, ah! To add salt to injury, my aka nkita phone tripped off, so I had to hold my battery and use another finger to put on the phone and use another finger to search for her contact , "kung fu style" on the mainroad. I went to a nearby phone boot and called , but jennys line was switched off.

Miraculously my phone became stable and I logged in on 2go and she was online! "Oh! What a relief" I thought. I asked where she was and she asked where I was. I told her to put her phone on and then I called, that was when I knew I had entered one chance.

When "she" picked, I noticed a male voice in the background telling her what to say, that was when it dawned on me that I had been chatting with a man , I wasn't sure so I played cool. "She" hung up when she didn't know what to say again. I logged in on 2go and "she" said I should start going home. When I started thinking I realised it was a man, I remembered that the voice I heard on phone the previous day sounded like that of a man which was perfectly twisted to a romantic female voice.

Well, I still had my money , so I bought la casera and gala, entered a bus and headed back home while enjoying my snacks.

I thank God I wasn't kidnapped or robbed.

Share your own experiences cool
Re: Share Your Failed Romance Travel Experiences by Starnick: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
cool
Re: Share Your Failed Romance Travel Experiences by fbtowner(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2015
hahahha

lol

well I have no experience on this

*walks out*
Re: Share Your Failed Romance Travel Experiences by GP2015(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lol. Rare but wicked experience if you've had one

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Raped And Become Pregnant Is Abortion The Best Answer?? / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys. / For The Guys! Would You Ever Take The Responsibility Of Another Man's Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.