Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day (4416 Views)

Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / Suggestions On How To Make The Pet Section Better. / Send Wishes To Somebody In Pet Section In This Yelutide Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by okikiosibodu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lagosrabbit:
Maybe I'll kuku start a session for pet rabbits as well... #kushlord
Hmmmmmnnnnn. That might be a good idea. Na so so advert up and down for the section now. Scammer and noise makers are not exempted from the list too.
Well I have met a lot of good people here, and I notice they hardly comment on posts cos the section is really messed up. Many people have meagre knowledge about some kind of animals, and won't come off their high horses to learn from experienced and knowledgeable folks. They will argue blindly and even through hurtful words. Let's us up for a better pet section for Petlanders on Nairaland

Oga Rumenase, my Oga at the top, I sight you o. You are always held in hight esteem by me. Thanks for your kind words

Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by Lagosrabbit: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Hmmmmmnnnnn. That might be a good idea. Na so so advert up and down for the section now. Scammer and noise makers are not exempted from the list too.
Well I have met a lot of good people here, and I notice they hardly comment on posts cos the section is really messed up. Many people have meagre knowledge about some kind of animals, and won't come off their high horses to learn from experienced and knowledgeable folks. They will argue blindly and even through hurtful words. Let's us up for a better pet section for Petlanders on Nairaland

Oga Rumenase, my Oga at the top, I sight you o. You are always held in hight esteem by me. Thanks for your kind words

Thats fact bro... Am a big time petlander, come online every 5 mints.. Then my account was kushlord.. I noticed pet session was all adverts, den i stopped coming, on returning i had to log in, dats something i never did n hence i forgot my password, i kept visiting as guest for a week n den i decided to start a new account dat potraya rabbits, i breed both dogs n rabbits... It's time to bring in something not familiar, maybe this way pple will rememner how much fun n educative pet section use to be.. I'll start up a thread on rabbits,
PSA
Get ready to be mesmerized learning about these beautiful creature called bunnies...

2 Likes

Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by gallivant: 2:38am On Oct 11, 2018
edit
Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by Flamesraykz: 7:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Lagosrabbit:

Thats fact bro... Am a big time petlander, come online every 5 mints.. Then my account was kushlord.. I noticed pet session was all adverts, den i stopped coming, on returning i had to log in, dats something i never did n hence i forgot my password, i kept visiting as guest for a week n den i decided to start a new account dat potraya rabbits, i breed both dogs n rabbits... It's time to bring in something not familiar, maybe this way pple will rememner how much fun n educative pet section use to be.. I'll start up a thread on rabbits,
PSA
Get ready to be mesmerized learning about these beautiful creature called bunnies...
Boston terrier available whatapp number 08130351527

Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by okikiosibodu(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2018
Lagosrabbit:

PSA
Your former moniker rings a bell.... One of the few people that made reasonable posts on Petland and displayed high level of canine knowledge.
Just see the guy that posted above me, advertising here again..... I just weak for the matter
Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by Lagosrabbit: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Your former moniker rings a bell.... One of the few people that made reasonable posts on Petland and displayed high level of canine knowledge.
Just see the guy that posted above me, advertising here again..... I just weak for the matter

Thanks boss..... Lmao.. N d guy even tagged me sef... Humans for you.. Some people need to look up to animals as role models cuz tbh animails seem to have morals dan most pple..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day by okikiosibodu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lagosrabbit:

Thanks boss..... Lmao.. N d guy even tagged me sef... Humans for you.. Some people need to look up to animals as role models cuz tbh animails seem to have morals dan most pple..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of My Aggressive Female Caucasian Ovcharka - Winnifred / What Name Will Best Suit This Dog? / l found my missing Female American Bull Dog In Trans Amadi Rd. PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.