Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. (4991 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2009
Having said many things against this denomination of the Deeperlife Bible Church headed by Pastor W.F Kumuyi, they tend to flourish the more afterward, well i think the church is the solidest cool in terms of preaching Holiness and the bible truth.
Bur their members (not all) do not live by their hard biblical doctrines, why?
A friend of me from Deeperlife said its a sin to have or watch tv. How true are these.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by REALTRUTH1: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2009
The Deeper Life Church has a good intention for what it takes to be a christian,,,but there is too much religion in the church.But that has been the problem of Chrsitianity all along.If you think deeper life is too deep,,,there are Christians who for over 400 years in USA have never watched TV,used anything technological,,,they believe if you drive a car its a sin and that you re going to hell.
The truth is that,,how long shall these old?There is no doubt about the fact that Jesus is Lord,,,but Christianity has given birth to lots of confussion,,,and there lots of manipulative teachings trying to doctored people to behave in a certain way.
Kumuyi,,remians one of my favorite Nigerian pastor apart from Tunde Bakare,,,I listen to some of his teachings,,I watch TV and that in no way affect my relationship with God.Everythinh in this world have its Normal and abnormal uses,,,if U can use d Bible for both n ormal and abnormal uses,,,so also is the TV,,,,The fact that there evil stuff in the TV does not make TV evil,,,Deeper life people use the internet,,,they re on face book,,,why don't they assume the internet is evil because there are more evil stuff via the internet than TV, may God help us all!!!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
but Christianity has given birth to lots of confussions
How can u further elucidate on what u said up there??
I cld possibly comprehend ur brief.
But i still believe though* that Christianity is a personal race with God because many Christians are mislead today by false doctrines.
I realy need more deeper facts and detail about Christianity and Serving God.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by alfredpoto: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
Pls can u give me a bible verse dat showin tv is not good
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2009
I stumbled on a thread of late where E-Bible ana all are been advertised for download by Christians.

Now my question goes thus; How many so-called Believers (Real Christians) read the Bible and understand deeply every written word of it. This has caused major setbacks on many believers of Christ who after hunting for a denomination seeking for a real understanding of Gods word (the bible) have been misguided and mislead the opposite way.
May God help us even as we aspire to know more of Him in Jesus name
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2009
Alfredpoto, i guess we need the help of a Valid Pastor cool in d house to help ascertain ur quests. !! tongue
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by alfredpoto: 12:48am On Mar 30, 2009
Ok bro just lookin 4a scripture
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 30, 2009
And by-the-way! U need to start prayin real gud so dat a scripture relatin to tv wont be found,, else!!! U'll be obviously watchin it, which is sin.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by domwas2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hi Room,
On the Topic, I'm a member of the Deeperlife bible church, We believe in holiness and true word of God, Having Television or not depend on individual, Some of our members have the best Houses, Cars etc in town.Offence must come but IF you know you can handly it,Is better not to have anything that might cause Offence, I do'nt wanna go into details but points, We emphasize on the following:
having a television that can not be supervised at home with children
Matt18:6--But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
is better not to have

I Cor8:13--Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

matt 11:6---And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by alfredpoto: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2009
Ok,brein
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2009
Now! Alfredpoto i expect u to dismantle every TV stand in yo house immediately* cos we found a scripture cheesy cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by alfredpoto: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2009
so wat d scripture?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by domwas2(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2009
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
I think Deeper Life is similar to Winners Chapel because they've got
similar ways of worshipping and the song they sing is almost the same
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by jadelyn007(f): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2011
it is nt true dat d tv is a sin.it is what u watch on it dat is a sin
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by dammygoody(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
brein: I stumbled on a thread of late where E-Bible ana all are been advertised for download by Christians.

Now my question goes thus; How many so-called Believers (Real Christians) read the Bible and understand deeply every written word of it. This has caused major setbacks on many believers of Christ who after hunting for a denomination seeking for a real understanding of Gods word (the bible) have been misguided and mislead the opposite way.
May God help us even as we aspire to know more of Him in Jesus name
Can i ask a question?,what is the work or use of the Holy Spirit=the great teacher=the Helper,if you read the Bible nd then don't understand it?Just call on the Holy Spirit ............you would understand every bit.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by dammygoody(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
mama-gee:
I think Deeper Life is similar to Winners Chapel because they've got
similar ways of worshipping and the song they sing is almost the same
Not at all..they are like *like* poles of a magnet
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church ~w.f Kumuyi - What's Your Take. by dammygoody(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
domwas2: Hi Room,
On the Topic, I'm a member of the Deeperlife bible church, We believe in holiness and true word of God, Having Television or not depend on individual, Some of our members have the best Houses, Cars etc in town.Offence must come but IF you know you can handly it,Is better not to have anything that might cause Offence, I do'nt wanna go into details but points, We emphasize on the following:
having a television that can not be supervised at home with children
Matt18:6--But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
is better not to have

I Cor8:13--Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

matt 11:6---And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

thank you so much my brother!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Am Really Confused About This Bible Passage / Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.