Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable (18080 Views)

I Am Emotionally Going Bankrupt / How Do I Stop Been Emotionally Attached To People? / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Oh Lordy Lord
See what we've done to this thread sad sad

Mizmycoli - I am soo sorry.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
TheMoonChild:
Mizmycoli asa nwa oma, nwa nlecha babym!! Oyoyo nwa, tomato jos m, asim kam troway salute for your dp, nothing do you baby girl, imaka jare yes ooo wink kiss
how many of you are toasting mizmycoli self?

Get in line and get a number dude
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringringrin

kisskisskiss
Nne Nne o!!
You know you inspire naa.

I so Love you behbeh!!
I don't care about the 14 years agitatorsgrin
Oh wait.
She's a girl.

Lol.

My bad
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Chillis: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

3 years without work plus full pay
All hail equality!!!!!

Somebody collect that bottle from Chillisauce angry angry

Where did you see full pay!
You are entitled to 3yrs for yoyr second child. Kpomkwem. I no go talk am again.
Make una dey Dia e hear.

The last time I served in Nigeria during nysc, they fired a woman that just delivered her baby because according to them, she won't be very effective .

N'a so she carry her bag go house. I complained. They asked me if I want to join her grin

Wicked people. I left there after 3months.

Maybe this woman go dey her husband house follow shout I'm not a feminist grin

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Actually chillisauce is right.
It's only because people misunderstand or should I say deliberately refuse to understand feminism when feminists talk, otherwise it's easy to see that those those parts she highlighted have everything to do with it.

The thing is nairaland feminist talks never end well so mizmycoli if you have to call it another name to preach the same message, no qualms. cheesy

I still dey your back.

So far the message carries on.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Chillis: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:
Oh Lordy Lord

Why you dey apologise. No be feminism thread be Dis?

Pls stay on topic jor.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Chillis: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
It's only because people misunderstand or should I say deliberately refuse to understand feminism when feminists talk, otherwise it's easy to see that those those parts she highlighted have everything to do with it.

The thing is nairaland feminist talks never end well so mizmycoli if you have to call or another name to preach the same message, no qualms. cheesy

I still dey your back.

She said it tete-a-tete.
Anwolamooo
grin mizcoli no go kill person with laugh
Tête à tête.

Make I go sleep. Night Don come.

Good night my fellow feminists. kiss

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cococandy, you don shift gear for reverse grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Chillis:

My dear check am now, she has a name for it. Tête a tête grin

Opoko.

Make una dey Dia dey shout I'm not a feminist.
E no concern moi.
I'm reaping the friut of feminism.
3yrs maternity leave with pay!

All hail feminism .

If na Nigeria you carry belly, the next thing you will see its sack letter.

TWah!

Forget all those am not a feminists. People reap the fruit of feminism then shout am not a feminists to impress people.

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:

The thing is nairaland feminist talks never end well so mizmycoli if you have to call or another name to preach the same message, no qualms. cheesy

I still dey your back.

Lets face it cococandy if you don't understand something , you ask. You don't go round condemning something you don't understand and talking about it in a derogatory way and making baseless accusations and generalisations. Then go around trying to cause a fight thereafter.

People deliberating refuse to see when feminism has everything to do with it the call feminism when it has nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:
Cococandy, you don shift gear for reverse grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey kampe for where I dey. Feminist for life.

Of course chilli is exaggerating about the 3yr maternity thing. If she's not, I better move to wherever she lives ASAP.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
I've not seen mizmycoli cussing or being derogatory towards feminists. As far as I can tell.

babygirlfl:

Lets face it cococandy if you don't understand something , you ask. You don't go round condemning something you don't understand and talking about it in a derogatory way and making baseless accusations and generalisations. Then go around trying to cause a fight thereafter.

People deliberating refuse to see when feminism has everything to do with it the call feminism when it has nothing to do with it.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin

I smell cowards...too tired to face you directly but bold enough for snidal remarks. Low self-esteem issues of the highest level

Babygirlfl, you wanna quote me directly or mention me, let's get this dusted? I see you have not recovered from the last whooping

5 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
I've not seen mizmycoli cussing or being derogatory towards feminists. As far as I can tell.

It's not mizmycoli am talking about. I actually like her post. It's the "non feminists" in this thread who wanted to stir a fight but mizmycoli did not buy it.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin

I smell cowards...too tired to face you directly but bold enough for snidal remarks. Low self-esteem issues of the highest level

Babygirlfl, you wanna quote me directly or mention me, let's get this dusted? I see you have not recovered from the last one

Please kimoni, leave me alone. I have not insulted you and would not accept you insulting me. Please move on.

8 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thank you guys for confusing me.

I guess there's history that my amebo hasn't caught onto yet.

Make I go lay down and clear my head.

Meanwhile I like and respect both of you. Very much.

Pls don't fight.

See ya
babygirlfl:

It's not mizmycoli am talking about. I actually like her post. It's the "non feminists" in this thread who wanted to stir a fight but mizmycoli did not buy it.
Kimoni:
grin grin grin grin
Babygirlfl, you wanna quote me directly or mention me, let's get this dusted? I see you have not recovered from the last one
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Enoquin:
Beautiful! I wanted to open a thread about something like this but you beat me to it and rightly so because I procrastinated.

I love EnoQuin because it is only after I have loved her that I can truly love someone else. And yet it isn't a narcissistic kind where I believe myself above faults.

That is why it unsettles me when I see posts from ladies who believe it all begins and ends with a man. Yes, men have their value but so do women!

Loving your self is also valuing yourself and you will find that in doing that you subconsciously set a standard even for yourself.

[b]An example: I found out last year that whenever my bae came to town I served him/us better than I served myself. If it was a meal like eba. I'd bring the washing bowl, hand wash, hand wipe, put the plates in a tray, open the water and pour in a cup and then we'd both settle down to a meal.
But when I was alone, even though I ate little; I'd use a wide plate, put small eba on the plate. Put my soup plate on the space of the eba plate, neglecting the tray. Sometimes, I'd pick a bowl of water, other times I wash my hands at the sink. An haphazard sort of service. To me it didn't matter, it was me serving me.
But why should me serving me be worse than me serving anyone else? Did I regard others more than I did myself?
And so the change began. I starting serving myself as I would another I loved.
[/b]

Every lady should read this and learn. It will go a long way. These are the things that make ladies shine. wink
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

You should be ashamed of yourself...you are a disgrace to women everwhere. This idiot cannot face a fellow woman like hersefl and she wants to face men? What are you scared of really that you want feminism to cure you off?

You better deal with your self-esteem issues cuz no movement will cure you of that.

7 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

You should be ashamed of yourself...you are a disgrace to women everwhere. This idiot cannot face a fellow woman like hersefl and she wants to face men? What are you scared of really that you want feminism to cure you off?

You better deal with your self-esteem issues cuz no movement will cure you of that. Mumucious fellow

I am warning you for the very last time or you will regret what is coming to you. Leave me alone.

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

Please kimoni, leave me alone. I have not insulted you and would not accept you insulting me. Please move on.

5 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

I am warning you for the very last time or you will regret what is coming to you. Leave me alone.

Warning me? With your leprous mouth or fingers? Which one of the above?

Bitter soul! Next time, you will learn not to carry over issues with me.

5 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Warning me? With your leprous hands or fingers? Which one of the above?

Bitter soul! Next time, you will learn not to carry over issues with me.

How dare you? Who do you think you are? You are a fool. You represent the word bitterness and hypocrisy is your name. You make mockery of the word woman and should be taken to the leprous home where you belong. I face women and not horrible low life creatures like you.

10 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Isaacbuchi
Please send me an opening mail on mizmycoli at gmail do t com

I typed a reply that only you might be comfortable reading.
Lols

1 Like

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:

Oh wait.
She's a girl.

Lol.

My bad

A beautiful one sef cool
Lol.
Good evening.

I was going to reply posts where you mentioned me, but on seeing the posts on the thread, I changed gear.
Lols.

I'm glad you get my angle though.
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:
Oh Lordy Lord

Ma'am, ejoor.
Biiko

Babygirlfl, bikoo, please.

I know how it can be and this is not a command.

I just want to appeal to your divine natures, to that sweet angelic part of you and @Kimoni.

Please let go.
You can rise above.
It is a choice we will all be better forkiss
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by Kimoni: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
babygirlfl:

How dare you? Who do you think you are? You are a fool. You represent the word bitterness and hypocrisy is your name. You make mockery of the word woman and should be taken to the leprous home where you belong. I face women and not horrible low life creatures like you.

7 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Finally, the bastar.d grow some balls. cheesy cheesy What took you so long?

Just look at yourself and see how a single post has kept you in bondage for 4 days? See how you are being eaten up by a few words?
What did I even write that is eating up this idiot?

Can you see that you are a utter waste of space? You are useless in every sense of the word. Foo.l
That you have been having sleepless nights about my posts does not mean I have. Again stop thinking everybody is like you.
You should be hanged and fed to queen bee in your village. You are a retard that should not be left roaming around. Unlike you I do not seek validation from anybody. I represent me and speak for me. You stupid creature with the pretentious mind of the devil. The devil will even call you devil because you are so wicked and heartless that the devil should be worshiped while peopel like you still use their cancerous hands to type on computer. You are everything wrong with life and if anybody ever ask for a deffinition of worthless your name should come up. You have a very very sick appetite for approval from people and call yourself confident.

10 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by shaybebaby(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
My sister in law just recently lost her job in ecobank NIGERIA because she has a baby.
They don't have time for maternity leave. I don't know of it was because she's a contract staff or what.
Same thing with my aunty of late memory. (May she RIP.) She was sacked after she had a baby by the private company she was working for.

I just dey pity her ( that my sis-in-law) but she was the one advising me to curb my support for feminists as they have 'ruined' America.

I'm wondering what kind of security her anti-feminism has been able to achieve for Nigerian women.

Here you can't sack a woman because she had a baby. Pregnant and nursing feminists will come park in front of your company and you will be on the news for so long the damage control will make you grow white hair. grin

I would love for them to try that in the uk. Na retirement I go dey after that after filing for wrongful abi na unfair dismissal. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by babygirlfl: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ma'am, ejoor.
Biiko

Babygirlfl, bikoo, please.

I know how it can be and this is not a command.

I just want to appeal to your divine natures, to that sweet angelic part of you and @Kimoni.

Please let go.
You can rise above.
It is a choice we will all be better forkiss

Mizmycoli, I am sorry but that bastard needs to be taught a lesson. I have never had to do this but I just have to. How dare she? Who is kimoni? What made her think she is enough?

3 Likes

Re: When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable by MizMyColi(f): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Has it occurred to some that a man has a lot of things going on in his mind at every point and is always under pressure to make things happen for his family

Imagine a man works round the clock, thinks of this that to make the family running and happy, he gets home next question you are not emotionally available

Should he just sit at home and be emotionally available while the house runs itself?

So invariably oga RamD, what you are saying is that hustling for money and boosting your manly ego as a true man is more important than catering to the emotional needs of your wife?

Are you saying that striving to find some degree of balance is a sin?

Are you also agitating for outright selfishness in our relationships?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet / What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? / How Open Should One Be In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.