Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (714091 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onigawara:

It was.... I think okay? undecided

We were supposed to finish in the first week, bcus we were among the first to do medicals. But delta states candidates apparently have too many connections, so they didn't know who to disqualify. Our result came out I think 5 days after. Even then some disqualified people returned because of their connections lol

Meanwhile, when we went to afaka for medicals, some Terma 1 and Terma 2 cadets gave us a taste of the doom that awaits us. They gave us jobs and it was only by God's miracle that I didn't end up crying or even fainting bcus I for sure reached my limit. I went bed that day thinking if I can really handle the Brutality of NDA because that was just child's play compared to what awaits to be honest. I saw some Terma one cadets licked their lips on sighting us... Some nodding their heads...... Some looking as though they couldn't just wait to receive us into their domain.

BTW I had a very tough debate with the board yesterday. After everything, the registria asked for my arm and my age. He jotted them down and then before asking me to go. I pray I make it by the grace of God. Amen

How many of you faced board?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lolz, about the first paragraph, I noticed few people were disqualified this year and the board president(medicals) was going around ensuring everyone was reviewed thrice. I'm not sure it's about only connection.

Yes, but ours was very different and abnormal. All states who did their medical, their results were out the next day and at most the next 2 days.
Ours came out 5 days after our medical. We even planned on protesting lol. One of the soldier there even said delta candidates are causing the people there alot of problem because of the tough connections. So deep within me I thought maybe some special candidates had some serious medical issues but they couldn't decide whether to disqualify them. I confirmed this when the son of a former COAS from delta was sent home because of flat foot and not being able to see well. He got home and his father sent him back. He got in and they conducted a special aptitude test and sand modeling for him. He ran his 3.2km race and did his obstacles specially since we did ours two days before. And he faced board with us.

At Afaka, I wasn't harassed. I'm a tall guy and most of my friends are tall guys too. We walked together and they only stared at us but they couldn't touch or talk to us.

They punished the whole delta state candidates numbering 65+.
They lied that we were making noice when an officer asked about what happened. The punishment really weakened me ngl.

About the board, I answered correctly . The board chairman asked about alot of stuff then I saw dismissed, the Airforce representative called me back, asked about my age and jott some things about me, before I was finally dismissed.

They asked me only two questions.
I just got in... Wasn't even told to sit.
After greeting, the board chairman just asked me what is computer science?
I answered then he asked "how can computer science be useful to the military?"
We dwelled on that question for some minute because they kept interrupting and countering me but I stood my ground and re-countered them swiftly. After everything, I thought they all shook their head in satisfaction.... The registria then looked at my chest number.... Jotted it down, asked for my arm of service and age... Also jotted them down.

BTW the board chairman gave his drink and snacks to one of my fellow candidate because he displayed beyond imagination.

By the grace of God almighty, we'll make it.
We will by the special Grace of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

How many of you faced board?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Blackestjunior:

I also faced board from Cross River State we were the first state to face board followed by lagos and Ogun

Yeah you guys were the first to leave. We did our medical immediately after you guys buy left last. cry other states who did their medical after us even left before us, cry

The board chairman asked me to tell them about myself... while I was answering the question another man on mofti was writing an equation on the board for me to solve as per engineering candidate I tried my best. I just pray I make the Final list.
did you solve the question grin grin grin

@the bolded also experienced it during our medical the terma 2 cadet asked us to sit down,hang our hands and close our eyes he was just insulting our fathers grin small boy wey no fit look me for eye for street
I tell you grin the guy said we should not look at him that we aren't worthy... Imagine a common terma one.
The first told us to Squat on our toes... Raise our hands.... Open our mouth..... Close our eyes.... Look up.... And then bounce like a ball

I still remember the phrase.... "let them bounce...." "let them bounce like a ball"..... "your mother's...." "now bounce, bounce bounce...." "if I see you open your eyes?"

O boy I nearly died grin
I felt like fleeing grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Onigawara:

Yes, but ours was very different and abnormal. All states who did their medical, their results were out the next day and at most the next 2 days.
Ours came out 5 days after our medical. We even planned on protesting lol. One of the soldier there even said delta candidates are causing the people there alot of problem because of the tough connections. So deep within me I thought maybe some special candidates had some serious medical issues but they couldn't decide whether to disqualify them. I confirmed this when the son of a former COAS from delta was sent home because of flat foot and not being able to see well. He got home and his father sent him back. He got in and they conducted a special aptitude test and sand modeling for him. He ran his 3.2km race and did his obstacles specially since we did ours two days before. And he faced board with us.

They punished the whole delta state candidates numbering 65+.
They lied that we were making noice when an officer asked about what happened. The punishment really weakened me ngl.

They asked me only two questions.
I just got in... Wasn't even told to sit.
After greeting, the board chairman just asked me what is computer science?
I answered then he asked "how can computer science be useful to the military?"
We dwelled on that question for some minute because they kept interrupting and countering me but I stood my ground and re-countered them swiftly. After everything, I thought they all shook their head in satisfaction.... The registria then looked at my chest number.... Jotted it down, asked for my arm of service and age... Also jotted them down.

BTW the board chairman gave his drink and snacks to one of my fellow candidate because he displayed beyond imagination.

We will by the special Grace of God Almighty.

Wow, this is beyond my imagination. Damn! We'll make it by God's grace. Nigeria no try.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by opalk(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2022
Onigawara:

We were supposed to finish in the first week, bcus we were among the first to do medicals. But delta states candidates apparently have too many connections, so they didn't know who to disqualify. Our result came out I think 5 days after. Even then some disqualified people returned because of their connections lol

Meanwhile, when we went to afaka for medicals, some Terma 1 and Terma 2 cadets gave us a taste of the doom that awaits us. They gave us jobs and it was only by God's miracle that I didn't end up crying or even fainting bcus I for sure reached my limit. I went bed that day thinking if I can really handle the Brutality of NDA because that was just child's play compared to what awaits to be honest. I saw some Terma one cadets licked their lips on sighting us... Some nodding their heads...... Some looking as though they couldn't just wait to receive us into their domain.

BTW I had a very tough debate with the board yesterday. After everything, the registria asked for my arm and my age. He jotted them down and then before asking me to go. I pray I make it by the grace of God. Amen

hahahaahahaah
tune ur mind to suffering
cos u may likely run mad
clowns are already slapping wall

our godsons
may ur days be rough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good evening, please I'd like to ask if candidate(s) were evicted because of inability to produced Junior secondary school certificates
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Effizzy130:
Good evening, please I'd like to ask if candidate(s) were evicted because of inability to produced Junior secondary school certificates
I think no. They didn't even ask for mine
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thank you for the Swift response, please check your mail
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Stormtrooper11, how many candidates from your state chose computer science as their course? Are they many?

Cus from what I'm seeing, they're only going to pick just ONE person for each course. Only engineering gets two, sometimes.

I'm so scared right now because the former COAS son with very strong connection applied for computer science too cry cry

Nonetheless, I trust the God I serve. I'm putting my trust and confidence in him. I will be selected!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Onigawara:
Stormtrooper11, how many candidates from your state chose computer science as their course? Are they many?

Cus from what I'm seeing, they're only going to pick just ONE person for each course. Only engineering gets two, sometimes.

I'm so scared right now because the former COAS son with very strong connection applied for computer science too cry cry

Nonetheless, I trust the God I serve. I'm putting my trust and confidence in him. I will be selected!

I'm not sure how many picked computer science but I personally know only 3 who did. Most of people from my state chose DSS, cyber security and mostly art courses.

I saw a document which states that they'll pick 11 and 12 per state and they'll not pick a girl from Kogi state. How true is it?!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Onigawara:

I heard NDA pop is on 23 July. And the final list is coming out on 31 July.
Let keep our hopes alive the best shall surely come to us
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I'm not sure how many picked computer science but I personally know only 3 who did. Most of people from my state chose DSS, cyber security and mostly art courses.

I saw a document which states that they'll pick 11 and 12 per state and they'll not pick a girl from Kogi state. How true is it?!
They always picks up to 12 each year, with 2 to 3 reserves.

I went through last year's final list pdf and yeah some states had no female on their list. So it's possible
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Scoutvibe:

I heard NDA pop is on 23 July. And the final list is coming out on 31 July.
Let keep our hopes alive the best shall surely come to us

July?? POP is normally September na
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
Onigawara:

They always picks up to 12 each year, with 2 to 3 reserves.

I went through last year's final list pdf and yeah some states had no female on their list. So it's possible

Wow, okay.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Onigawara:

Same here bro.. I was in first batch
My arm of Service was also asked

I said.. Nigerian Airforce, and they were like; but you're already 20.
Then I said to them.. I want to be a pilot sir, that's why I chose NAF, before I could finished saying that; the Board Chairman said what's your second choice? I said Nigerian Navy Sir, then the registrar nodded his head in affirmation and jotted something down.

Praying for grace....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Onigawara:

did you solve the question grin grin grin
Omo the question choke me oo
Dy dx i solved half way

I tell you grin the guy said we should not look at him that we aren't worthy... Imagine a common terma one.

Terma 1 cadet ooo if he is now the CDS nko?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Joshater(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Gentlemen Aspirants, i advice you, if you've done your best at the AFSB and you're believing God to make the final list, utilize the time you've got at hand now to learn swimming...'breast stroke' if possible. (You'd Thank me Later...)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Joshater:
Gentlemen Aspirants, i advice you, if you've done your best at the AFSB and you're believing God to make the final list, utilize the time you've got at hand now to learn swimming...'breast stroke' if possible. (You'd Thank me Later...)

Thanks, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2022
I don't know where to learn swimming in my area.

Do they pay to learn at swimming pools maybe belonging to lounge or hotels?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Please I'd like to have a few questions cleared: I'm on my way to NCAT to run a standard pilot course and as I have been told by my friend (a tamar 3) in the NDA, I'll ne allowed to fly but cargo planes and not jets, my main question is this, do I need a degree after my pilot course which is more of a certificate and license to get into the airforce as a pilot?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kingofhoes:
Please I'd like to have a few questions cleared: I'm on my way to NCAT to run a standard pilot course and as I have been told by my friend (a tamar 3) in the NDA, I'll ne allowed to fly but cargo planes and not jets, my main question is this, do I need a degree after my pilot course which is more of a certificate and license to get into the airforce as a pilot?
I think you will need the degree bcus it is always stated in the annual requirements of DSSC and SSC that a BSc or Hnd is required....... except ofcourse you're going to join NDA RC if age is still on your side.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Onigawara:

I think you will need the degree bcus it is always stated in the annual requirements of DSSC and SSC that a BSc or Hnd is required....... except ofcourse you're going to join NDA RC if age is still on your side.

Do airforce have SSC?! Thought it was only DSSC
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Do airforce have SSC?! Thought it was only DSSC
I'm not sure. Maybe you're ACTUALLY right that they don't
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Here's what #73 RC were asked to buy as a startup Stormtrooper11

Two pairs of black and white trousers.
One lounge suite (dark colour).
Two belts (preferably black).
One pair of black cover shoes.
Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
Two pairs of white shorts.
Pajamas.
Two pairs of brown canvas.
One pair of Football boot
Hockey stick.
Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
Two white shirts (long sleeves).
Four pairs of white socks.
One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Personal computer (laptop).
Pressing iron.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Onigawara:
Here's what #73 RC were asked to buy as a startup Stormtrooper11

Two pairs of black and white trousers.
One lounge suite (dark colour).
Two belts (preferably black).
Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
Two pairs of white shorts.
Pajamas.
Hockey stick.
Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
Two white shirts (long sleeves).
Four pairs of white socks.
One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
Black swimming trunk/shirt.
Personal computer (laptop).
Pressing iron.

Wow ,it's a lot. What's the use of Brown canvas. Why not White?! Also hockey stick
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Wow ,it's a lot. What's the use of Brown canvas. Why not White?! Also hockey stick
Two pairs of white canvas shoes

With an extra 2 white canvas.... Making the total shoes to be purchased 6

Im not sure
Do they play hockey there? Cuz I only knw of basketball nd football during their battalion sport competition
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Onigawara:

Two pairs of white canvas shoes

With an extra 2 white canvas.... Making the total shoes to be purchased 6

Im not sure
Do they play hockey there? Cuz I only knw of basketball nd football during their battalion sport competition

grin maybe the hockey stick is for massaging our pots.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

grin maybe the hockey stick is for massaging our pots.
I hope not cry ...... though still expecting even worse.....)))))
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Onigawara:

I hope not cry ...... though still expecting even worse.....)))))

cheesy grin zero your mind lol.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boss, abeg check your mail @stormtrooper11

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.