Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (717910 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Welcome back, artyman. I'm preparing just fine and I'll surely make it this time by God's grace. How was your experience?
Good to know....
well, about the experience... i could fill this forum writing about it lol
in summary.. we experienced alot to get to where we are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Onigawara:

Good to know....

Lol. I understand that. Maybe a summary. Just glad that you stayed put and didn't dash.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Onigawara:

Good to know....
how far boss
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:

how far boss
I dey oo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lol. I understand that. Maybe a summary. Just glad that you stayed put and didn't dash.
I'll write maybe a few soon
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Onigawara:

I'll write maybe a few soon

I sent an email tho
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I sent an email tho

I'll try recovering that email address tonight...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Onigawara:

I'll try recovering that email address tonight...
Sure
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2023
I just want to believe that those applying for 75RC have a WhatsApp group for further deliberations.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dtraitor: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
okotv:
I just want to believe that those applying for 75RC have a WhatsApp group for further deliberations.

God bless the future CNS,
Your diary Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Daeyou(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2023
okotv:

Longest time Oga sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dtraitor:

God bless the future CNS,
Your diary Sir.
Its the military, do your job and get out.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Daeyou:
Longest time Oga sir
Yes, we are busy securing our country.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
okotv:

Sir, i just want to say that i've been an avid follower of your journal and the depth to you knows no bounds. You're a mentor to me sir and i'm doing my best to ensure i make to the 75rc. Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2023
This quarter has been the most difficult for me ND for once since reporting august last year, I feel like carrying on. Meanwhile, good luck to y'all aspiring for a place in 75RC. We will meet one day by the grace of Almighty God
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Sir, i just want to say that I've been an avid follower of your journal and the depth to you knows no bounds. You're a mentor to me sir and I'm doing my best to ensure I make to the 75rc. Thank you, sir.
My journey to the prestigious academy started from here to WhatsApp. One thing I always advice though is that you block every layer of negativity and believe you can get it. Follow every laid down rule, give your best and see the magic. I was recently talking with a senior officer in one of the recent boards and he confirmed that there is nothing like sure list. They give that false hope just so that if you get it, fine, if not you are encouraged to do better.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Onigawara:
This quarter has been the most difficult for me ND for once since reporting august last year, I feel like carrying on. Meanwhile, good luck to y'all aspiring for a place in 75RC. We will meet one day by the grace of Almighty God
Same with me, but I soldiered on, and the result is beautiful. Don't give up.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
okotv:
Same with me, but I soldiered on, and the result is beautiful. Don't give up.
Well I never wanted to admit, but I gave up already. I carried on few days ago, but I'm already considering returning tomorrow. Apparently my roommate called my parent about my absence and at his request, I had to return home from where I was hiding to discuss the issue with him cuz I never wanted him to know until I've been SOS. We've agreed that I'll return, but the resources to isn't even available. T-fair from delta to kaduna is no joke, so I'm waiting for the reply from my bro to see if he's able to lend me anything. Meanwhile, there's no doubt I'll be returning to more jobs and since I've managed to make myself a culprit to a massive and colossal number of snr cadets, yeah I'm not expecting things to be any easier. Life have tire me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Onigawara:

Well I never wanted to admit, but I gave up already. I carried on few days ago, but I'm already considering returning tomorrow. Apparently my roommate called my parent about my absence and at his request, I had to return home from where I was hiding to discuss the issue with him cuz I never wanted him to know until I've been SOS. We've agreed that I'll return, but the resources to isn't even available. T-fair from delta to kaduna is no joke, so I'm waiting for the reply from my bro to see if he's able to lend me anything. Meanwhile, there's no doubt I'll be returning to more jobs and since I've managed to make myself a culprit to a massive and colossal number of snr cadets, yeah I'm not expecting things to be any easier. Life have tire me.
NDA is very tough, if anyone tells you otherwise then the person is lying. During training, one recurrent thing I noticed was that your mindset determines a lot. I saw NDA as an adventure and everyday comes with new challenges. Soon you would see your juniors and things would pick up again. Quickly return as soon as you can, serve the job, it won't kill you and there would definitely be a dash away. Don't allow your slot to go to waste. Officers Corp is sweet. My organic roommate is a 5th termer now both in the Navy and Airforce and they would become officers this year, I remember them then and now and the difference is clear. Zero your mind, remove fear and go back and face it. the only easy day was yesterday. Find a way to reach me let me talk today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
okotv:
NDA is very tough, if anyone tells you otherwise then the person is lying. During training, one recurrent thing I noticed was that your mindset determines a lot. I saw NDA as an adventure and everyday comes with new challenges. Soon you would see your juniors and things would pick up again. Quickly return as soon as you can, serve the job, it won't kill you and there would definitely be a dash away. Don't allow your slot to go to waste. Officers Corp is sweet. My organic roommate is a 5th termer now both in the Navy and Airforce and they would become officers this year, I remember them then and now and the difference is clear. Zero your mind, remove fear and go back and face it. the only easy day was yesterday. Find a way to reach me let me talk today.
Thank you for the words of encouragement Sir. Meanwhile, I'm not sure if there's any means to contact you currently visible on this forum Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Onigawara post=120425745]
Thank you for the words of encouragement Sir. Meanwhile, I'm not sure if there's any means to contact you currently visible on this forum Sir.[/qu .... Send a WhatsApp message on this number
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
okotv:
My journey to the prestigious academy started from here to WhatsApp. One thing I always advice though is that you block every layer of negativity and believe you can get it. Follow every laid down rule, give your best and see the magic. I was recently talking with a senior officer in one of the recent boards and he confirmed that there is nothing like sure list. They give that false hope just so that if you get it, fine, if not you are encouraged to do better.
Exactly sir, a senior officer that i also spoke to repeated same to me and added that as long as my marks for physicals,medicals and exams are high and i also blow them away when facing the board, then i already have a toe in the prestigious academy. I have strong faith in God and already see myself as a clown(I basically see it every day lol). God has done his part, and watches me as i do my own. Thank you sir for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Onigawara:

Stay put officer cadet. The pains will be worth it. Train hard and fight easy. I know I might not know the pains you're going through but it's temporary. Surely I make it too. We'll endure and triumph.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
okotv:

Good afternoon boss, pls my course is Accounting and my subjects combination is English, Mathematics, Economics and Financial accounting, pls I want to know whether the combination is good because someone told me that NDA don't have financial accounting subject

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Lifeisnotajungl post=120606849][/quote]

I left NDA a while back now so I wouldn't know much about what is obtainable, however in our time we had Accounting department and I think they still do.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
okotv:

I left NDA a while back now so I wouldn't know much about what is obtainable, however in our time we had Accounting department and I think they still do.
Thanks boss though I was referring to subject not department in particular because subject combination for accounting is English, mathematics, economics and any other social science subject so I choose financial accounting to complete the, so the person was saying that they don't have financial accounting as a subject in NDA
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Lifeisnotajungl post=120611863][/quote]

Have you read the instructions before applying, each courses have subjects to select.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
okotv:

Have you read the instructions before applying, each courses have subjects to select.
Yes I read it , combination for accounting is English, mathematics , economics and any social science, I only wanted to confirm from learned person whether there will be no issue with that accounting
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Lifeisnotajungl post=120630597][/quote]

First off, what do you people discuss in your WhatsApp groups?

Check past questions and see the subjects available
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
okotv:

First off, what do you people discuss in your WhatsApp groups?

Check past questions and see the subjects available
Thanks so much boss
There is no accounting in all the past questions I'm seeing and I don't have government in my waec to replace it with

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Lifeisnotajungl post=120634830][/quote]

Look for a social science subject and fix it.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Lifeisnotajungl(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2023
okotv:

Look for a social science subject and fix it.
Thanks boss for your time, I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.