Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (745005 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordMangekyo:

I commited blunders at the early stages, but at the end I ended up impressing them alot.
That is because, despite the blunders, I was confident enough to hold my ground. I even debated them... Where that sudden confidence I had sef, Idk where it came from or rather, from God.

I'm not really sure how the scaling is done, honestly. Some guys who I thought would 100% make it if it was by performance, didn't.
The guy also who had the most powerful connection, was nowhere to be found on the list... Didn't make it. The guy following him closely because murthafuckas ranked their connection... He's on reserve lol. Note that, this first guy I'm talking about... His connection was so strong that when a girl he knew, or liked... Whatever.... From another state was being disqualified for medical... This guy walked up to those in charge... and told them to let her stay immediately.. They did, to the surprise of everyone. They removed her name.
When we asked him why he did such a thing for a girl from an entirely different state, ignoring his comrades, he claimed that the girl told him she just lost her dad, so he felt sorry for her.

So bro, I'm not really sure. Is it prayer? Is it connection? Or perhaps a combination of both? Whatever you wanna believe. Though I believe within me in prayer

My advice would be to pray harder this time. If God is going to help you, he might make use of man to help you. Pray for favor, even amongst the board members.... If God has destined you for NDA, trust me you will 100% get in if you do not give up
No need to explain much. Congrats bro
What is yours is yours just a matter of time. NDA admission is based on God. Only God will give the right connection that you need.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
LordMangekyo:

I commited blunders at the early stages, but at the end I ended up impressing them alot.
That is because, despite the blunders, I was confident enough to hold my ground. I even debated them... Where that sudden confidence I had sef, Idk where it came from or rather, from God.

I'm not really sure how the scaling is done, honestly. Some guys who I thought would 100% make it if it was by performance, didn't.
The guy also who had the most powerful connection, was nowhere to be found on the list... Didn't make it. The guy following him closely because murthafuckas ranked their connection... He's on reserve lol. Note that, this first guy I'm talking about... His connection was so strong that when a girl he knew, or liked... Whatever.... From another state was being disqualified for medical... This guy walked up to those in charge... and told them to let her stay immediately.. They did, to the surprise of everyone. They removed her name.
When we asked him why he did such a thing for a girl from an entirely different state, ignoring his comrades, he claimed that the girl told him she just lost her dad, so he felt sorry for her.

So bro, I'm not really sure. Is it prayer? Is it connection? Or perhaps a combination of both? Whatever you wanna believe. Though I believe within me in prayer

My advice would be to pray harder this time. If God is going to help you, he might make use of man to help you. Pray for favor, even amongst the board members.... If God has destined you for NDA, trust me you will 100% get in if you do not give up

Check your mail
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations to all those who made it. Brace up for something different. Dont ever give up for any reason, avoid trouble. One thing is sure, Officers corp is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
okotv:
Congratulations to all those who made it. Brace up for something different. Dont ever give up for any reason, avoid trouble. One thing is sure, Officers corp is sweet.
lord okotv, I salute you sir!
Thanks alot for the congrats. I personally think the tips you dropped here were actually very helpful. And ofcourse we will try to never give up no matter the challenges... Although I reckon it is actually easier said than done. We all know that the doom that awaits each and every one of us, exceeds, and I mean by miles, what we currently expect based on previous cadets who were generous enough to share a little of their experience
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
What happens when you get in but refuse to show up
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
ARCHEMEDESME:
What happens when you get in but refuse to show up
Reserve takes your place apparently
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Reserve takes your place apparently
OK
Do the graduates all end up in combat or they get to choose ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
ARCHEMEDESME:
OK
Do the graduates all end up in combat or they get to choose ?
I don't quite understand what you mean?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Please is it advisable to report on Saturday?
Some of my friends are saying Sunday would be the best day to report Idk
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Your friends are talking trash.
The age is from 17 to 21.

You must not have clocked 22 before august of application year

That's not true..
He isn't eligible for 75RC
Cos by next year August, he would be 21 years 5 months
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2022
MicrosoftExcel:

That's not true..
He isn't eligible for 75RC
Cos by next year August, he would be 21 years 5 months
It is very true. The requirement is not more than 21 years old at the time of entry.

Meanwhile, most times I don't even take their requirements seriously. If he performs well, he would 100% get it. The requirements boldly written on nda websites states that airforce ONLY takes cadets within 17-19 age at entry.
But I'm 20+ but still got airforce
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
LordMangekyo:

It is very true. The requirement is not more than 21 years old at the time of entry.

Meanwhile, most times I don't even take their requirements seriously. If he performs well, he would 100% get it. The requirements boldly written on nda websites states that airforce ONLY takes cadets within 17-19 age at entry.
But I'm 20+ but still got airforce
If he go he go know. No need for explaination
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Please is it advisable to report on Saturday?
Some of my friends are saying Sunday would be the best day to report Idk
Report on Saturday for earlier benefits
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
LordMangekyo:

I don't quite understand what you mean?
Do the graduates of the NDA all take combat roles . Is it compulsory to fight
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2022
ARCHEMEDESME:

Do the graduates of the NDA all take combat roles . Is it compulsory to fight
Depends on where they post you. If you're posted to peaceful areas, then you most likely wouldn't. If you're posted to areas with high insecurity, I'm sure you'll see combat from time to time, since you'll be asked to lead a squadron. But I think it depends also on the course you studied... E.g chances of engineer is low compared to the rest....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Farewell Scoutvibe, MicrosoftExcel, Stormtrooper11, Effizzy130 etc....
Will be entering the ACA in the next few hours by the Grace of God... I've never been this scared for a very long time tbh cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Scoutvibe: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Farewell Scoutvibe, MicrosoftExcel, Stormtrooper11, Effizzy130 etc....
Will be entering the ACA in the next few hours by the Grace of God... I've never been this scared for a very long time tbh cry
Just manage bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'm IN NDA now. Omo wetin these prep wingers don use our eyes see no be small thing oo cry cry two boys cried cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
LordMangekyo:
I'm IN NDA now. Omo wetin these prep wingers don use our eyes see no be small thing oo cry cry two boys cried cry
Baba snuck his phone in grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 16, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Depends on where they post you. If you're posted to peaceful areas, then you most likely wouldn't. If you're posted to areas with high insecurity, I'm sure you'll see combat from time to time, since you'll be asked to lead a squadron. But I think it depends also on the course you studied... E.g chances of engineer is low compared to the rest....
OK , thank you.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Omo, this place has been so dry.. shey no one guyz dey run 75 RC or I'm I starting this too early??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Effizzy130:
Omo, this place has been so dry.. shey no one guyz dey run 75 RC or I'm I starting this too early??

Lolz. Who knows
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's like the form out. I'm not sure tho so I decided to bring the news here for verification
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's out bro!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 00olamiwa: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls I need more guide line in other to write nda exam and pass it
Here is my WhatsApp number
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by 00olamiwa: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sir please I want to apply for NDA too and I need some guidelines in other to pass the exam
Here is my WhatsApp number please sir I will be very happy if you can contact me with my number
LordMangekyo:
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Effizzy130: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
As seen

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Oluvick247: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2022
toskarh:

No chance at all,cos even if you make it to the board,you'll be screened out during credentials
The only option left for you is to maybe write another O'level exam and GET a new date of birth certificates if truely you wanna apply.
I hope this helps

Boss, I want to ask a question in my primary school testimony 2004 and my secondary School testimony is 2003 pls how can I do it for me not to be disqualified
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Clowns are on pass
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onigawara(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Back home alas.... cool cool
life isnt easy as a clown ngl...

meanwhile, how is the preparation Stormtrooper11 wink
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Onigawara:
Back home alas.... cool cool
life isnt easy as a clown ngl...

meanwhile, how is the preparation Stormtrooper11 wink

Welcome back, artyman. I'm preparing just fine and I'll surely make it this time by God's grace. How was your experience?

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.