Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (719214 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Effizzy130:
Boss, abeg check your mail @stormtrooper11

Done
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2022
When is final list coming out...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by MicrosoftExcel: 3:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Guyys...

List is out.

I made it smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2022
I didn't. Congrats to all who did.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2022
MicrosoftExcel:
Guyys...

List is out.

I made it smiley
I made it too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I didn't. Congrats to all who did.
I'm really sorry bro..
I was praying for both of us to make it, since apparently it makes sense for both of us to enter the same time, since we both failed jamb last year and couldn't write NDAEE.
Really sad bro. I hope you apply again next year. God be with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:

I'm really sorry bro..
I was praying for both of us to make it, since apparently it makes sense for both of us to enter the same time, since we both failed jamb last year and couldn't write NDAEE.
Really sad bro. I hope you apply again next year. God be with you

Congrats to you my gee. Nah, I'm not applying again.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Congrats to you my gee. Nah, I'm not applying again.
The first guy in the list of my state.... This is the 4th time he's actually applied.
The last 3 times, he made AFSB list, went, and didn't make final list, but now he's made it and he's been been active in our whatsapp group. I wouldn't need someone to tell me how extremely happy he is. He was the one that impressed the board so good that they gave him gifts...
If you really dream of being a military personnel, as you've said, you can apply again even when maybe you've secured a place in a conventional university. Age is still very much on your side. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:

The first guy in the list of my state.... This is the 4th time he's actually applied.
The last 3 times, he made AFSB list, went, and didn't make final list, but now he's made it and he's been been active in our whatsapp group. I wouldn't need someone to tell me how extremely happy he is. He was the one that impressed the board so good that they gave him gifts...
If you really dream of being a military personnel, as you've said, you can apply again even when maybe you've secured a place in a conventional university. Age is still very much on your side. God bless.

I also face board but didn't make the final list sad
I will be 21 by March next year can I still apply?

Do they 21 year old candidates?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Blackestjunior:

I also face board but didn't make the final list sad
I will be 21 by March next year can I still apply?

Do they 21 year old candidates?
Yes 21 is 100% eligible
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Olakunle247(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

LordMangekyo:

Congratulations bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Olakunle247:
Congratulations bro.
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Thanks bro
Congrats my Uchiha brother�
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kingofhoes:

Congrats my Uchiha brother�
Thanks my boss...
I nor even know if to dey happy, or sad, or neutral cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Thanks my boss...
I nor even know if to dey happy, or sad, or neutral cry
Let all the emotions flow, because wetin your eyes go see eh grin
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingofhoes:

Let all the emotions flow, because wetin your eyes go see eh grin
I was speaking with my buddy who is now a terma 2... He said that first 3 months would be like HELL.

Brother nawa oo. I'm not even getting anything positive. And we're going to stay there for 4 months, since resumption date is 13th. *sobs cry cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kingofhoes: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2022
LordMangekyo:

I was speaking with my buddy who is now a terma 2... He said that first 3 months would be like HELL.

Brother nawa oo. I'm not even getting anything positive. And we're going to stay there for 4 months, since resumption date is 13th. *sobs cry cry

I have a terma 3 friend there and his advise was to " Just suck up cos wetin go sup go sup" Everything's will be chill after those 3 months. They need to remove that civilian from you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by paulporty8: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2022
MicrosoftExcel:
Guyys...

List is out.

I made it smiley
Please where can I see the list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
paulporty8:

Please where can I see the list
Here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Yes 21 is 100% eligible

Bro how sure
Cause many of my friends are saying you must not have reached 21 before august of the application year
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blackestjunior:

Bro how sure
Cause many of my friends are saying you must not have reached 21 before august of the application year
Your friends are talking trash.
The age is from 17 to 21.

You must not have clocked 22 before august of application year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blackestjunior:

Ok thanks

Did you register for this year?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Here
But how did you do it ??
I also faceboard what special quality did you display?? How?? Connection??
Brief us about the success journey so that we can pick 1 or 2 point when applying for 75rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Did you register for this year?

Did not only register but facedboard
Soo sad I didn't make the final list mehn haven't been myself since yesterday

Starting all over again from Jamb to EE the stress is just too much
Chaii next year is still very far

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blackestjunior:

But how did you do it ??
Brief us about the success journey so that we can pick 1 or 2 point when applying for 75rc
First of all, how would you rate your performance? I mean in the presence of the board?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Blackestjunior:

Did not only register but facedboard
Soo sad I didn't make the final list mehn haven't been myself since yesterday

Starting all over again from Jamb to EE the stress is just too much
Chaii next year is still very far

Im very very sorry bro. I can feel you, though just a fraction, since unlike you, last year I didn't even write EE, talk less of going to AFSB, since I apparently failed jamb and couldn't print screening test card cus of it.

The sad feeling of going to AFSB, suffering and not making final list has got to be on another entire level. If you're going to register next year, my prayer is with you.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
LordMangekyo:

First of all, how would you rate your performance? I mean in the presence of the board?

My board experience wasn't the best there were lapses
They asked me to describe myself of which I answerd and they gave me an equation to solve wasn't able to complete the solving though. I exhibited a high level of confidence and I tried being polite aswell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by LordMangekyo(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Blackestjunior:

My board experience wasn't the best there were lapses
They asked me to describe myself of which I answerd and they gave me an equation to solve wasn't able to complete the solving though. I exhibited a high level of confidence and I tried being polite aswell
I commited blunders at the early stages, but at the end I ended up impressing them alot.
That is because, despite the blunders, I was confident enough to hold my ground. I even debated them... Where that sudden confidence I had sef, Idk where it came from or rather, from God.

Blackestjunior:

But how did you do it ??
I'm not really sure how the scaling is done, honestly. Some guys who I thought would 100% make it if it was by performance, didn't.
The guy also who had the most powerful connection, was nowhere to be found on the list... Didn't make it. The guy following him closely because murthafuckas ranked their connection... He's on reserve lol. Note that, this first guy I'm talking about... His connection was so strong that when a girl he knew, or liked... Whatever.... From another state was being disqualified for medical... This guy walked up to those in charge... and told them to let her stay immediately.. They did, to the surprise of everyone. They removed her name.
When we asked him why he did such a thing for a girl from an entirely different state, ignoring his comrades, he claimed that the girl told him she just lost her dad, so he felt sorry for her.

So bro, I'm not really sure. Is it prayer? Is it connection? Or perhaps a combination of both? Whatever you wanna believe. Though I believe within me in prayer

My advice would be to pray harder this time. If God is going to help you, he might make use of man to help you. Pray for favor, even amongst the board members.... If God has destined you for NDA, trust me you will 100% get in if you do not give up
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Olakunle247(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Bro, you must not be a month older than that 21 in August. Anything outside 21 is disqualification, they’ve their way of calculating it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordMangekyo:

I commited blunders at the early stages, but at the end I ended up impressing them alot.
That is because, despite the blunders, I was confident enough to hold my ground. I even debated them... Where that sudden confidence I had sef, Idk where it came from or rather, from God.

I'm not really sure how the scaling is done, honestly. Some guys who I thought would 100% make it if it was by performance, didn't.
The guy also who had the most powerful connection, was nowhere to be found on the list... Didn't make it. The guy following him closely because murthafuckas ranked their connection... He's on reserve lol. Note that, this first guy I'm talking about... His connection was so strong that when a girl he knew, or liked... Whatever.... From another state was being disqualified for medical... This guy walked up to those in charge... and told them to let her stay immediately.. They did, to the surprise of everyone. They removed her name.
When we asked him why he did such a thing for a girl from an entirely different state, ignoring his comrades, he claimed that the girl told him she just lost her dad, so he felt sorry for her.

So bro, I'm not really sure. Is it prayer? Is it connection? Or perhaps a combination of both? Whatever you wanna believe. Though I believe within me in prayer

My advice would be to pray harder this time. If God is going to help you, he might make use of man to help you. Pray for favor, even amongst the board members.... If God has destined you for NDA, trust me you will 100% get in if you do not give up

Ok thanks...
Very helpful
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Blackestjunior(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Olakunle247:

Bro, you must not be a month older than that 21 in August. Anything outside 21 is disqualification, they’ve their way of calculating it.

Meaning March 2002 can apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.