Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. (1064 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Woman Asked To Refund Tinder Date Dinner $90 After Refusing Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is a married man that has been complaining of his wife refusal to allow him have sex with her becaus she has not yet forget about the trauma she passed through when she was rape at a very young age, now at this junction the husband is having the thought of cheating on his wife, now do you think the husband is justified if he cheats on her? what can he do because its getting out of hand already. "the wife allows pre-intimacy but when it comes to sex, its a NO NO. "cc lalasticlala
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
There is a married man that has been complaining of his wife refusal to allow him have sex with her becaus she has not yet forget about the trauma she passed through when she was rape at a very young age, now at this junction the husband is having the thought of cheating on his wife, now do you think the husband is justified if he cheats on her? what can he do because its getting out of hand already. "the wife allows pre-intimacy but when it comes to sex, its a NO NO.

Story for d gods!
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
undecided
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
She didn't tell him all these before they got married? undecided

Well I don't give a hoot. undecided
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by vizkiz: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
was she gang raped or what

But isn't that in the past? Her boo shouldn't pay/be purnished for that?
I guess she needs to see a counsellor
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oyind17:

Story for gods!
d gods o
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmm the man should understand. buh if he has waited for so long, then I dnt blame him for wanting to cheat... A man can only stay quite long with out sex, nt forever.

I know getting raped at a young age isn't something that can be forgotten easily, buh the wife should let go of the past and focus on the future. if she continues living in the past, she will never av a bright future or enjoy the present, rather it will even make it harder to forget the past, and the scarring will only deepen sad

or she shouldn't av married if she wasn't ready to give her body to her husband.

1 Like

Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Hmmm the man should understand. buh if he has waited for so long, then I dnt blame him for wanting to cheat... A man can only stay quite long with out sex, nt forever.

I know getting raped at a young age isn't something that can be forgotten easily, buh the wife should let go of the past and focus on the future. if she continues living in the past, she will never av a bright future or enjoy the present, rather it will even make it harder to forget the past, and the scarring will only deepen sad

or she shouldn't av married if she wasn't ready to give her body to her husband.
BEST ANSWA SO FAR
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Larablink(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
There serious.I understand its a traumatizing experience for her and The man should have to be a little bit patient.so the wound could heal.and still talk to her about it that she should forget her past and face reality or she is going to lose her husband.
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by 400billionman: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
The man is not wood nah..

Story story. She doesn't wanna have sex because she was raped 15 years ago. I hear. One girl told me same too..

When were you raped I asked, she said she was going for night vigil by 10pm alone and the taxi driver raped her. Wonderful, so you no get sense? And you still dey go night vigil alone even now.

That means you can never learn from your mistakes. Some people have blocked head.
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
softapples:
BEST ANSWA SO FAR
smiley
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
400billionman:
The man is not wood nah..

Story story. She doesn't wanna have sex because she was raped 15 years ago. I hear. One girl told me same too..

When were you raped I asked, she said she was going for night vigil by 10pm alone and the taxi driver raped her. Wonderful, so you no get sense? And you still dey go night vigil alone even now.

That means you can never learn from your mistakes. Some people have blocked head.
LOL
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
That might end-up ruining their marriage. The man should find a way to help the woman because she needs help to overcome the trauma instead of cheating on her except he is indirectly saying he don't love the woman.
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
eyah!the man should take heart and find a way to help his wife.bt na fake tori be dis sha
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Them never Bleep before marriage?

.... Na yhu form this story ya self shey?
Re: SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age. by donholy28(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
D man should leave her joor...15 years trauma ke?. she probably has HIV/AIDS so she dey make excuse so she no go infect am

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Get Angry After Cex With Women / Picture : What Women Really Want / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.