Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (84743 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2018
This is Dating gone wrong, lol.. Anyway its not a joke something, A Guy has cried out following a public announcement made by a lady he had sexual encounter with..

Now according to the guy the both of them works in same office and had been chatting for a while, so she visited him during the weekend, they smooched and when the time came for the main thing she allowed him pull through, till after she had orgasm she started pushing him to stop.

As a guyman that he is, he refused to stop and made sure he had his own fair share of the cookie..

The lady got angry left his home, and is now announcing his name at work that he raped her..
see his post below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/lady-accuses-man-of-rape-for-refusing.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by donstan18: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
She thinks accusing and hiding under the shield of the word "Rape" will change the fact that her pussy have been fvcked cheesy cheesy

She's obviously feeling like a looser after getting laid by the guy with all her formings in their office, hereby calling it rape so as to cover up cheesy cheesy

She's scared that the guy will tell and gist their fellow workers how she was shivering and shouting "Ewu o" Ewu o" "Emi o" "Emi o" while cuming cheesy

She don't want their office workers to know how she was rolling her eyeballs, dragging bedspread and making sounds like "Ashika!" "Ashika!" Kushika" while cuming cheesy cheesy

She don't want the guy to tell their workers that her boobs are sagged and that her pussy looks like an expired kidney cheesy cheesy

The truth remains that A fvcked pussy cannot be unfvcked cheesy

471 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
AntiWailer:
grin grin grin grin
this thread go sweetie

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Donkay82: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Selfish bitch!!! God knows I cannot spend my time money and stress to lay a girl and then try to make her come! Is she maaad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by caabb55(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2018
;Dtheir Own Cup of tea :Dtheir Own Cup of tea
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Emac34: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2018
you're an adult own up to what you did grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by youngberry001(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2018
D gurl dey craze after u boths don enjoy sex finish na em she get smelly mouth said na rape,,

14 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by izaray(f): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2018
The girl sha, so she was expecting d guy to stop half way...The girl dey greedy i swear grin

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol

Just a bunch of comedians.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by kushercain: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Two words guys hate hearing: don't and stop unless they are said together

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by quinSonia(f): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18 ur write up jos kill megrin

very funny

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
izaray:
The girl sha, so she was expecting d guy to stop half way...The girl dey greedy i swear grin
Have experienced something like that.

Half way into it and she pushed me off her and said she no do again.

She: I don dey go.

Confused Me: Go where?

She: My mama house, I no come here make you kill me.

I let her go and ended the relationship afterwards.

Truth is, if she says stop and you refuse, it's rape. The question is, how can she prove it in a court?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by izaray(f): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
Have experienced something like that.

Half way into it and she pushed me off her and said she no do again.

She: I don dey go.

Confused Me: Go where?

She: My mama house, I no come here make you kill me.

I let her go and ended the relationship afterwards.

Truth is, if she says stop and you refuse, it's rape. The question is, how can she prove it in a court?
grin Tallest you have not been too active on NL lately, hope u are good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Girl Wasn't Decisive Enough

All I Can Understand Is That The Guy Isn't A One-minute Man..

Na Dis Kind One Dey Bring Problem When Olosho Tell You Say You Go Top Money For Am Midway Through The Journey And Am Like...

Hang On! 200m To Ijebu-ode I Can't Stop Where There Is No Bus Stop.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Senseless girls everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
She thinks accusing and hiding under the shield of the word "Rape" will change the fact that her pussy have been fvcked cheesy cheesy

She's obviously feeling like a looser after getting laid by the guy with all her formings in their office, hereby calling it rape so as to cover up cheesy cheesy

She's scared that the guy will tell and gist their fellow workers how she was shivering and shouting "Ewu o" Ewu o" "Emi o" "Emi o" while cuming cheesy

She don't want their office workers to know how she was rolling her eyeballs, dragging bedspread and making sounds like "Ashika!" "Ashika!" Kushika" while cuming cheesy cheesy

She don't want the guy to tell their workers that her boobs are sagged and that her pussy looks like an expired kidney cheesy cheesy

The truth remains that A fvcked pussy cannot be unfvcked cheesy

@bolded......Give credit bro! Give credit! angry

Even if na airtel N100....give credit!

**drops mic**

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
You had come, I just wanted to come too grin grin grin grin
Lemme Come and be going

34 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
izaray:
grin Tallest you are not too active on NL lately, hope u are good

When I say buhari has finished this country, you guys think ayam joking. See Tallesty1 that used to be active under jonathan, buhari becomes president he is no longer active

Buhari sef

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
The girl wicked in fact she is highly demonic,he didn't want to the guy release his own tension,the Lady must face firing squad, I rise.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by izaray(f): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

When I say buhari has finished this country, you guys think ayam joking. See tallest1 that used to be active under jonathan, buhari becomes president he is no longer active

Buhari sef
Aww..You have noticed that too grin We are sending Bubu back to daura 2019. Hope ur PVC is intact

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

When I say buhari has finished this country, you guys think ayam joking. See Tallesty1 that used to be active under jonathan, buhari becomes president he is no longer active

Buhari sef
@siggy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
izaray:
grin Tallest you are not too active on NL lately, hope u are good
I am good dear. I have been busy lately and nland simply isn't fun as it used to be.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
If you can not "COME" in time then "GO"

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Alejoas(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oro buruku toun terin!!! grin grin grin

She wants to leave the nigga high and dry....who agrees to a Mouth Action ?

Did i just call it job?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by RogueX: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Haaaaaaaaaaa!

Nigerian men, we must stand United on this matter if not ladies will start dictating how many thrusts per minute/ second, how fast or slow you cum.

If u come quick, your a jew and if u don't it's rape. Them sex dolls making more sense every day!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmm, this is a consensual sex NO DOUBT.
But some girls can be so devilish.
He shouldn't curse or abuse her.
He should just apologies for not stopping, that he only wanted to cum too.
And after then, he should let her be jejely.

This kinda gals can send a nigga to jail

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by gunners160(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
na wetin person no go c for this Naija?
You puck gal,she go say u rape r
You no puck gal,she go say u no get balls and u no b man
You puck sometimes and you no puck sometimes,them go say u no sabi flex..

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / How To Make Him Fall In Love With You… Truths And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.