Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? (1001 Views)

Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? by wuraolagold(f): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
What is the difference between repentance and restitution?
Re: Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
Repentance is simply being sober. God am sorry.

Restitution is confessing your sins openly. Eg, praise God church, I'm here for restitution. I have told God and asked for forgiveness but I think I should naked myself before the people of God.

I once had se.x with the choir mistress on this alter.

I was a cultist while in school and had killed before etc.

Restitution is up rooting the sin, nothing to hide anymore.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
REPENTANCE: decision not to sin again

RESTITUTION: making right the wrongs of your past

e.g. 1. a thief decides not to steal anymore (REPENTANCE)

2. the repented thief decides to return stolen property to victims or to offer apologies (RESTITUTION)
Re: Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? by Atlantian: 12:37am On Aug 20, 2015
Both are bullshit.
Re: Pls, Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between Restitution And Repentance? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
REPENTANCE: decision not to sin again

RESTITUTION: making right the wrongs of your past

e.g. 1. a thief decides not to steal anymore (REPENTANCE)

2. the repented thief decides to return stolen property to victims or to offer apologies (RESTITUTION)

(1) (Reply)

Aircraft Crash: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Escapes Death / Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking / Early Will I Seek Thee Devotionals (connect Daily With Jesus Via His Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.