Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking (1002 Views)

Is Islam really a religion of peace??? / Do Christianity & Radical Islam Really Differ? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by Gayjesus: 3:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Yes it is indeed a religion of peace,but only peaceful when you abide by Sharia laws. Otherwise you are an infidel,and the Islamic law is to kill all infidel. I don't hate Muslims because they are victims,but i hate Islam the religion of no peace.
Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by moscyt(m): 4:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Gayjesus:
Yes it is indeed a religion of peace,but only peaceful when you abide by Sharia laws. Otherwise you are an infidel,and the Islamic law is to kill all infidel. I don't hate Muslims because they are victims,but i hate Islam the religion of no peace.
and who are you to judge? i thought it was said that He who hasn't sinned to cast the first stone.
Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by chiedu7: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2015
moscyt:
and who are you to judge? i thought it was said that He who hasn't sinned to cast the first stone.

Jesus did not tell us to go and blow up people.

Islam is the only religion that preaches killing.

Finally moslems are accepting that islam is violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI
Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by tartar9(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Gayjesus:
simply prove how Islamic law orders the killing of kaffirs.
Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by Gayjesus: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
moscyt:

If I don't judge who will judge? About time we all start saying the truth
Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by urahara(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
chiedu7:

Jesus did not tell us to go and blow up people.

Islam is the only religion that preaches killing.

Finally moslems are accepting that islam is violent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Kmp-VHryI

Deutronomy 31
31 The Lord said to Moses,

2 Avenge the Israelites on the Midianites; afterward you shall be gathered to your [departed] people.

3 And Moses said to the people, Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian and execute the Lord’s vengeance on Midian [for seducing Israel].

4 From each of the tribes of Israel you shall send 1,000 to the war.

5 So there were provided out of the thousands of Israel 1,000 from each tribe, 12,000 armed for war.

6 And Moses sent them to the war, 1,000 from each tribe, together with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, with the [sacred] vessels of the sanctuary and the trumpets to blow the alarm in his hand.

7 They fought with Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and slew every male,

8 Including the five kings of Midian: Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba; also Balaam son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9 And the Israelites took captive the women of Midian and their little ones, and all their cattle, their flocks, and their goods as booty.

10 They burned all the cities in which they dwelt, and all their encampments.

11 And they took all the spoil and all the prey, both of man and of beast.

12 Then they brought the captives, the prey, and the spoil to Moses and Eleazar the priest and to the congregation of the Israelites at the camp on the plains of Moab by Jordan at Jericho.

13 Moses and Eleazar the priest and all the princes or leaders of the congregation went to meet them outside the camp.

14 But Moses was angry with the officers of the army, the commanders of thousands and of hundreds, who served in the war.

15 And Moses said to them, Have you let all the women live?

16 Behold, these caused the Israelites by the counsel of Balaam to trespass and act treacherously against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and so a [smiting] plague came among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who is not a virgin.

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

19 Encamp outside the camp seven days; whoever has killed any person and whoever has touched any slain, purify yourselves and your captives on the third day and on the seventh day.

You Christians are just hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by bytemeister(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
ISIS' recent attack on France has become a big advantage to their counterpart religion....Muslims now converting to xtians,soughtin refuge from Jesus cos Islam is losing face and it's now clearly obvious its not a religion of peace.....I forsee pastors getting richer
Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by malvisguy212: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
urahara:

Deutronomy 31
31 The Lord said to Moses,

2 Avenge the Israelites on the Midianites; afterward you shall be gathered to your [departed] people.

3 And Moses said to the people, Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian and execute the Lord’s vengeance on Midian [for seducing Israel].

4 From each of the tribes of Israel you shall send 1,000 to the war.

5 So there were provided out of the thousands of Israel 1,000 from each tribe, 12,000 armed for war.

6 And Moses sent them to the war, 1,000 from each tribe, together with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, with the [sacred] vessels of the sanctuary and the trumpets to blow the alarm in his hand.

7 They fought with Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and slew every male,

8 Including the five kings of Midian: Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba; also Balaam son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9 And the Israelites took captive the women of Midian and their little ones, and all their cattle, their flocks, and their goods as booty.

10 They burned all the cities in which they dwelt, and all their encampments.

11 And they took all the spoil and all the prey, both of man and of beast.

12 Then they brought the captives, the prey, and the spoil to Moses and Eleazar the priest and to the congregation of the Israelites at the camp on the plains of Moab by Jordan at Jericho.

13 Moses and Eleazar the priest and all the princes or leaders of the congregation went to meet them outside the camp.

14 But Moses was angry with the officers of the army, the commanders of thousands and of hundreds, who served in the war.

15 And Moses said to them, Have you let all the women live?

16 Behold, these caused the Israelites by the counsel of Balaam to trespass and act treacherously against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and so a [smiting] plague came among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who is not a virgin.

18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves.

19 Encamp outside the camp seven days; whoever has killed any person and whoever has touched any slain, purify yourselves and your captives on the third day and on the seventh day.

You Christians are just hypocrites
I say this in the other thread:

the old testament were part of the
scripture BUT This does not mean,
however,
that everything in the Scriptures
applies to us as law
Through Moses,God gave a law to Israel.
We can learn much from that law. But it
was never given to the church of Christ
as a law.
The purpose of the old testament is for
christians to learn of God plans:
Romans 15:4
“For whatever things were written
BEFORE were written for our learning,
that we through the patience and
comfort of the Scriptures might have
HOPE”
Although the Old and New Testaments
together form the Scriptures, the New
Covenant SUPERSEDE and REPLACE the
Old Covenant.
Here what God say in Jeremiah:
Jeremiah 31:31-34
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT
WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT I
MADE WITH THEIR ANCESTORS when I
took them by the hand to lead them out
of Egypt, because they broke my
covenant, though I was a husband to[ a]
them,[b]” declares the Lord.
33“This is the covenant I will make with
the people of Israel after that time,”
declares the Lord. “I will put my law in
their minds and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God, and they will be my
people.34No longer will they teach their
neighbor,or say to one another, ‘Know
the Lord,’because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.“For I will forgive their
wickedness and will remember their sins
no more.”
This new covenant was fullfiled in the
new testament.
When I say " the New Covenant
SUPERSEDE the old " this is what I mean.
The ten commandments no longer apply
as law because in the doctrine of Christ
they are completely superseded. In the
Sermon on the Mount Jesus
demands much more of us than the ten
commandments. He not only forbids
murder and adultery, but also the
CAUSE, hate and lust. We are to love God
with ALL OUR MIND, if you love God you
will keep His commandments, so the key
word is LOVE. No wonder Jesus give the
TWO great commandments involving love
God and your fellow human. So, love for
God
and fellowman, not just because there is
a command: “You shall not kill”.
Hope you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Amazing How Islam Really F**** Up Peoples Way Of Thinking by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
@ malvisguy212, you seem to have sound Bible knowledge. I will make out time to listen to you.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Died For Three Days!!! / May Peace And Blessing Of Almighty Allahu Be Upon You. / Which Day Is The Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.