Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma (1557 Views)

Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Nigeria’s female singing sensation, Chidinma Ekile, has been in the news severally on dating related issues.

Miss Kedike is a favourite and crush for many male music counterparts and other guys because of her astonishing attributes. Despite the many public and private admirers, she seems not to have seen her right man yet

She spoke about her relationship status during a recent interview that,

“Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. Several stars have been crushing on me, in fact, I thought I would have been crushed by now. But to be honest, am dating none of them”. She said.

She further revealed that, “For Adams, if I start telling you about him, we won’t leave here. He’s my good friend. We both insult each other every time. When the story came out, I was not surprised because we both are very close.”

She was then quizzed about her alliance with pop singer, Flavour that has sparked dating rumours severally. “For Flavour, music brought us together and nothing more and if he had asked me out the answer would have been a capital ‘NO’. She concluded.
https://www.naij.com/524032-chidinma-opens-intimate-relationship-flavour.html

Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by Abeyjide: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
k
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by zees(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by majamajic(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Its true
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by missdebs(f): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
liezzz, m sure dats wat anna banana said. My sister run frm such men
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by asgat1love: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2015
how diz tey bring back our girls mtcheeew Come and date me or is it when you turn 40 u go know say you don dey old
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by kalushaiyke(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Iffa hear undecided
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by hyfr(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2015
Mehn I just tire for chidinma. how will this renew my subscription? .
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by donholy28(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2015
The pix says otherwise...she just said this so it won't be like she is dying for flavour
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by Chestar5(f): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
The pix says otherwise...she just said this so it won't be like she is dying for flavour

dats a music video naw grin

lets just accept that she is not lying grin
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by Kenzico(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Fans will love it! Chidinma is joking
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by youngberry001(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2015
nah there business not my
Re: If Flavour Proposes To Me, I Will Turn It Down – Chidinma by firebaby(f): 2:19am On Jun 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kcee Looking Too BIG In White And Black Outfit / Photos: Man Builds $1billion Bunker To Save The Super Rich When The World Ends / Annie Idibia At The Eve Secondary School (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.