Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,808 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? (2191 Views)

Reason I Don't Like My Brother's Girlfriend / Since She Gave Me A Lap Dance I Feel Lust For Her-my Elder Brother's Girlfriend / Love Dilemma: Brother's Girlfriend's Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by ofala(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2009
How will you react if somebody your brother is sleeping with wants to sleep with you too by all means?I was asked this question today.I treid my best to offer him advise as i could but if you have something more to say to him, feel free, let it roll
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by 190: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2009
hmmm, na wa o
na every day person go de see new new tins
wahala!
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by Hollysmile: 1:36am On Mar 27, 2009
Can't even try it wit a friend's gal, talk more of my own brother.
Na! Tel dat guy to maintain his stand - rejecting her offer.
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by noblegas2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
Lol. Its a Bad thing to do bt i knw an Old friend of mine who wuld gladly accept D offer.He had once slept wiv his broda's fiancèè n also snatched 4rm one of our friend's galfriend of which he always brags bowt it.Infact, we are always scared 2 introduce our galfriends to him.Bt unfortunately 4 him, D guy dat he snatched his gal is a cultist & his head was almost grinded wit pestle.Afta dat narrow escape, he swore 2 neva try such act again n he hasnt,4 chizel!!!
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by Kelvinj(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
simple answer, no
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by googles: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2010
[size=13pt]nope i wont
but i know a chic who's done it before
the two brothers know but they do not talk about it
its a crazy thing to do[/size]
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by daduke2k(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yes i wuld, kini big deal?
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by omega25red(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
i'll tell my brother that his girl is a hoe and i'll show him the evidence that way it wouldn't be some b.s about me trying to get with her and because she said no now i am mad
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by David2020(m): 7:31am On Mar 02, 2010
I once had an experience of such sometine in 2006. This beautiful girl came to look for my bros and i was the one she met. so i entertained her. and in the cause of our discussion i asked her "can i come closer to you and she said yes. i started caressing her and before you know it, we were on fire. not too long my bros came but he never suspected anything. Though they've parted ways the memory of that incident still haunts me cause i felt sorry after that. till date have never told by bros.
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by skfa1: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2010
For me i will not.

I do respect my self, i will instead get a another gurl.
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by elderbros(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2010
noble_gas1:

Lol. Its a Bad thing to do bt i knw an Old friend of mine who wuld gladly accept D offer.He had once slept wiv his broda's fiancèè n also snatched 4rm one of our friend's galfriend of which he always brags bowt it.Infact, we are always scared 2 introduce our galfriends to him.Bt unfortunately 4 him, D guy dat he snatched his gal is a cultist & his head was almost grinded wit pestle.Afta dat narrow escape, he swore 2 neva try such act again n he hasnt,4 chizel!!!
:=| you 2 like story, @:-)
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by Nescoemmy(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2010
i can't and its not proper
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by Nescoemmy(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2010
i can't and its not proper
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by ec3l(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2010
Had something like dat, 2 girls actually, same bro.
D 1st girl kinda put d move on me and i fell 4 her, she was damn hot.
2nd girl, she flashed d green light, i understood d language and hit on her.
At the end, they liked me better.
But i didnt know they were in relationship wif ma bro till later, though they knew i'm his kid bro anyways.
Its wrong, wouldnt had done it if i knew they were ma bro's.
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by TMONEYs(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2010
It's not a good thing cause there is always a payback time. Tell that person to accept it that way and look for someone serious, okay what if the Girl have any disses and you don't no? (JOKUOMI)
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by all4love1(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2010
neva will i do such thing, too dad asin not proper
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by essarios(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2010
No if its just for fun, and yes if theres a point needed to be proven.
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by milkan05(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2010
brother's gf? hmmmmmmmmmmm or brother's fm(Fcu|< mate)/ clarify please----- undecided
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by all4love1(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2010
@essarios Wat fun ur broda gfahhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Will You Sleep With Your Brother's Girlfriend? by essarios(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2010
all_4love:

@essarios Wat fun your broda gfahhhhhhhhhh shocked

"Fun"
as in to cheat on ma broda with her and not giving a damn, that just not right.

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Your First Crush? / Can You Date Someone With Tribal Marks. / Ppeewwttt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.