Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees (14994 Views)

Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria / Is This Kind Of Waec Result Possible - ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by GboyegaD(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
marqueetim:
I forsaw this coming. All these depending on Government for Education will soon stop. You can't value what you got freely.Simple!

I don't agree with this because tax payers are people's parents and in some cases uncles/aunts as such, it isn't as free as we think it it's because paying taxes hurts some of them.
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by marqueetim(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
I agree with you for those in the private sector. Because their argument will be that Government has not done anything for them despite they pay taxes. But what am saying is that some of this people who claim to lack money to pay school fees etc are basically from homes where there parents have deliberately given birth to excess Children while knowing their means. As such its not the Child's fault, but the Parents should pay the price not the government.
GboyegaD:

I don't agree with this because tax payers are people's parents and in some cases uncles/aunts as such, it isn't as free as we think it it's because paying taxes hurts some of them.
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by funkybully(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
After using free education propaganda to win votes and now seeing it's not feasible, they renegade in their selfish promise.

APC deceiving the gullible ones since 1900
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by Chemicalsolo: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37152654][b][i][right][size=10pt][font=Cursive][color=#770077]Good development. Those students are strange. They are in poverty instead of them to wise up and face their studies, they are zipping down chasing girls up and down.

Lets not even start with their parents? How do you flog your own child outta a classroom to go and hawk used Condoms.
Am a corp member serving in iseyin lga of oyo state. Am very happy about dis development kus dis students cnt speak english nd i dnt here yoruba. D r so unserious. Break tyn is usually frm 7am till d close. D girls r so bad. Dm d eye their teachers. I no wan talk of coper own. Only God will help dm here
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by Feyikemi12(f): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
The government should also try and make classrooms suitable for learning, in a situation where u have 120 students in a class that's supposed to occupy not more than 50 students, how will they concentrate on whatever they're being taught ....you really need to see most of the government schools at ibadan you'll pity the students.
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2015
The ancestral link of this is government our governor is feeling dizzy about education matters if u re from oyo state u could remember what he said about spending money on education during d conference of all the candidates in a radio station in ibadan before the election.i graduated from muslim grammer school in ibadan:the first question is how many teachers are in the school?in my time we have six teachers includin principal and vp.all these teachers are not good i didnt do literature in english since the beginning of ss2 how can i know it.i never heard of anything like concord in english until i passed out and i must go to school since my family can pay the exhorbitant fees in private school in oyo state exam malpratice is limited in public school and the government is claiming that they are failing in waec;if ajimobi persisted of this thing i am very sure that APC would not win the next election.instead of focusing on education he is doing some white elephant project before we assume that those student let the goverment employ teachers and to provide some neccesary equipment for the uses of student.if the government stop there ll be low level of education;corruption bcoz there will be some dullard among those dat d govt want to pay for bcoz the principal will guide his student;Mr govt dont spend our money frivolously a whole state owe the money
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by lumeneng22: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2015
These crop of politicians are wayo people o. They promise to be feeding pupils in public schools and now want to destroy the foundation which late Pa Awolowo of blessed memory has laid so that they can have enough to loot.
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Are the fees that high nawa
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
GboyegaD:

Don't you think you also failed? What is the relevance of your extra teaching if they still failed the exams you taught them for?

No I didn't? No one failed my subject
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by lordmahatra2: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2015
only for those that are serious prof needs just 10 people to upgrade their waec call him on 08073082764 is so clean no scam here unlike others
Re: Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees by snadguy007(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2015
lordmahatra2:
only for those that are serious prof needs just 10 people to upgrade their waec call him on 08073082764 is so clean no scam here unlike others
Upgrade ko, Upload ni.

Certified Thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. / How To Apply For Technical Study Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.