Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW (993 Views)

NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. / I'll Use Tough Approach To Overcome Power Outage, Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by NewNigeriaMind: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
While I don't agree mass migration to the east is a solution, lets face it, what will a Yoruba man go look for in the east. If there are opportunities in the east igbos will not be holding 30MILLION man mass migration march to the SW.

This is what Yorubas need to do:

1 Hold our leaders to higher standards, ensure they invest in the people.

2 Full integration of the region. lets start with express rail linking the triangle LAGOS-OGUN-IBADAN

3 Ensure peace continue to reign in the SW.

4 Begin to ensure political awareness of the people

5 Create more trade unions to monitor the various economic aspect of the region.

6 Invest in the infrastructure of the region through capital infrastructure and jettison the stomach infrastructure going on in Ogun state.

7 Fully take over the oil sector, control is not enough, total ownership and control is key

8 Talk less least you become like the chest beaters and do more. I am in Uyo right now, only here to open a night club and return the money to my loving Lagos.

9 And in the spirit of sportsmanship, continue to Bleep Nkechis and Adaobis. Treat them better and be better men.

You can add yours.

God bless us. Amen

1 Like

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by shobroy10(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
shit of a thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by UncleJudax(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
This boy, you and Igbos. Tufiakwa!
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by UncleJudax(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
shobroy10:
shit of a thread

If you knew the OP, you wont be surprised.
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
your stupidity has me like

1 Like

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by shobroy10(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
UncleJudax:

If you knew the OP, you wont be surprised.
why will u say something like that u want me to they look the op with that kind eye?, the gods will be crazy
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by UncleJudax(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
shobroy10:
why will u say something like that u want me to they look the op with that kind eye?, the gods will be crazy
Well, what can I say. He would accuse you of chest beating while he is ultra-bragging grin

I am yet to figure out how he carries out day-to-day activities. Some brain he has cry
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by wtfCode: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
dude, u'll surely die on top igbo matter one day.

1 Share

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by Antivirus92(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
what
will a Yoruba man go look for in the
east. If there are opportunities in the
east igbos will not be holding
30MILLION man mass migration
march to the SW.

can a yellowbar afford what it takes to live in d east?.My cousin is schooling in d north today not because north has better schools or infrastructure but because there is less competition there. people usually move to a less competitive areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by EdCure: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Make and implement strict legislation against street trading.

Create and fund consumer protection agencies and other organisations to check cheatings, fraud, and counterfeiting.

Land use reforms.

Emphasis on (discriminatory access to) quality education and human capital development.

4 Likes

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by kenny987(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Take full control and ownership of the oil sector? Really?
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please Ignore this thread. Comment and get banned
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by alcmene: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
na person born this thing
you must receive sense

Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by shobroy10(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
UncleJudax:

Well, what can I say. He would accuse you of chest beating while he is ultra-bragging grin

I am yet to figure out how he carries out day-to-day activities. Some brain he has cry
oooooooooooops
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by NewNigeriaMind: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
UncleJudax:

Wait, you are accusing me of bragging sad noted shocked

I am in the hotel so I have a lot of NL today.
Re: A More Reasonable Approach To Dealing With The Igbo Proplem In SW by NewNigeriaMind: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
alcmene:
na person born this thing
you must receive sense

You done bring your village juju here

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Official Letter That Conveyed The Suspension Of Immigration Boss / Boko Haram: North-East Residents Hail Buhari, Service Chiefs Over Success / A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.