Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. (1001 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Barcanista To Return As Tonyebarcanista . Lolxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by AbuadStudent(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Mr barcanista sir, fellow readers, I'm not much of a political analyst, heck..I'm not even one. I just follow up news daily on Nairaland and other avenues like blog and newspapers, i have watched carefully for a long time, and this is what I have to say.

From what I saw, GEJ's administration was riddled with corruption, just as much as those of the other administrations. I have seen few instances where corrupt individuals were let scott free. But that is not my problem. My problem was the perception of Jonathan as a leader. Jonathan portrayed himself as a soft man, one who can be used, whom someone can ride on. He Portrayed himself as a weak individual, choosing silence where strength is needed. Nobody wants that kind of leader, A stubborn country like Nigeria doesn't need that. Which is why majority of us wanted change.

ENTER BUHARI

So buhari enters, No ministers, nothing. The fact that ministers are important is good, but the fact that PMB could withstand media pressure, and hold his ground on when he wants to appoint ministers is a marvel to behold. Màybe buhari has not done anything, but his image has droven Nigeria towards the good side of the world. We can boast of better power supply now, reducing corruption, not to talk of the super boosted nigerian military, clearing camps like a swat of flies. Nigeria needs a Strong, disciplined man, one who makes decisions and stands by them. A man who doesn't change by time. A man with strong personal conviction.

As I have always said, PMB might not be a good man, but he is a good leader. He may not be the leader Nigeria wants, But he is the kind of leader Nigeria needs.

So to all opposition, and the Anti-APC, I urge you to forget your party problems and join this Man in building a better Nigeria. A Nigeria for me and you. Maybe this Article won't go a long way, but who cares..its my own little contribution to our greatness.

I hope this gets to front page so the world can see. I love Nigeria. Do you?

5 Likes

Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by respect80(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Nice letter.
But my own contribution is that we should forget the issue of identifying ourselves as being strictly a member of one political party especially those of us generally known as the public whereby even if a bad Character emerges to be the mandated candidate of the political party we want to support we still go ahead to vote such a person. For me if any other candidate from any other party is not good enough then I will rather not vote.

My opinion is this, let's vote for good candidates and not for political parties as it will facilitate the rapid good change every one desire to see.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
still on the body language nonsense

i guess this article was written by passingshot the illiterate body language analyser grin
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by Trut(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
@OP,
We will give PMB the same kind of support he gave to GEJ administration.

1 Like

Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by uniklinkum(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:
still on the body language nonsense

i guess this article was written by passingshot the illiterate body language analyser grin

Your ugly pictures and rundown life speaks volume why you come here daily to be an irritating nuisance.

6 Likes

Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your ugly pictures and rundown life speaks volume why you come here daily to be an irritating nuisance.

Your bastard Harlot forks random dogs isn't it? grin
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by uniklinkum(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

My bastard Harlot forks random dogs isn't it? grin
it's none of my business.. No time for stolen phone sellers bye ugly mofo.

4 Likes

Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2015
uniklinkum:

it's none of my business.. No time for stolen phone sellers bye ugly mofo.

son of a rabid dog grin

Product of dog's sperm and a prostitute mother
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by respect80(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2015
Trut:
@OP,

We will give PMB the same kind of support he gave to GEJ administration.

Guy you harsh die shocked lipsrsealed
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by ndcide(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
AbuadStudent:
Mr barcanista sir, fellow readers, I'm not much of a political analyst, heck..I'm not even one. I just follow up news daily on Nairaland and other avenues like blog and newspapers, i have watched carefully for a long time, and this is what I have to say.

From what I saw, GEJ's administration was riddled with corruption, just as much as those of the other administrations. I have seen few instances where corrupt individuals were let scott free. But that is not my problem. My problem was the perception of Jonathan as a leader. Jonathan portrayed himself as a soft man, one who can be used, whom someone can ride on. He Portrayed himself as a weak individual, choosing silence where strength is needed. Nobody wants that kind of leader, A stubborn country like Nigeria doesn't need that. Which is why majority of us wanted change.

ENTER BUHARI

So buhari enters, No ministers, nothing. The fact that ministers are important is good, but the fact that PMB could withstand media pressure, and hold his ground on when he wants to appoint ministers is a marvel to behold. Màybe buhari has not done anything, but his image has droven Nigeria towards the good side of the world. We can boast of better power supply now, reducing corruption, not to talk of the super boosted nigerian military, clearing camps like a swat of flies. Nigeria needs a Strong, disciplined man, one who makes decisions and stands by them. A man who doesn't change by time. A man with strong personal conviction.

As I have always said, PMB might not be a good man, but he is a good leader. He may not be the leader Nigeria wants, But he is the kind of leader Nigeria needs.

So to all opposition, and the Anti-APC, I urge you to forget your party problems and join this Man in building a better Nigeria. A Nigeria for me and you. Maybe this Article won't go a long way, but who cares..its my own little contribution to our greatness.

I hope this gets to front page so the world can see. I love Nigeria. Do you?

Why are you seeking support for buhari. It's not necessary he is a strong man. If you you subject buhari to the kind of treachery Jonathan faced, with the kind of person buhari is, he'll run mad in no time and shipwreck his government.

You are not being real about what happened. It's the same mindset that praises amaechi for taking a loan during election time to prosecute the election and not see anything wrong in it just for buhari and APC reasons. Yet shout corruption when it's with the others.
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by uniklinkum(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

son of a rabid dog grin

Product of dog's sperm and a prostitute mother

No sense, No creativity... You are the worst calamity to befall cyberspace. Not only that you are a m0ron but you are a proud one. It would have been more better for the earth if that ape genome carrying mother of yours swallow the stray sperm that bring forth you mismatch between insanity and schizophrenia.

4 Likes

Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2015
uniklinkum:

No sense, No creativity... You are the worst calamity to befall cyberspace. Not only that you are a m0ron but you are a proud one. It would have been more better for the earth if that ape genome carrying mother of yours swallow the stray sperm that bring forth you mismatch between insanity and schizophrenia.

there's nothing to be creative about because we are not quarreling I just told you the truth

you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you
oya go check your dna to confirm

useless thing

pig's blood grin

ikpu nne i ebea
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by uniklinkum(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2015
bloodkiIler:

there's nothing to be creative about because we are not quarreling I just told you the truth

I am a product of dog's sperm aren't you
oya go check my dna to confirm

useless thing

pig's blood grin

It's not my business okolochyke come and get your dog.

ikpu nne i ebea
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2015
uniklinkum:
am a product of dog's sperm and you know that
grin ok
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by AbuadStudent(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Please stop fighting
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: A Student's Open Letter To Nigerians, To Mr.barcanista, To Buhari. by AbuadStudent(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
ndcide:

Why are you seeking support for buhari. It's not necessary he is a strong man. If you you subject buhari to the kind of treachery Jonathan faced, with the kind of person buhari is, he'll run mad in no time and shipwreck his government.

You are not being real about what happened. It's the same mindset that praises amaechi for taking a loan during election time to prosecute the election and not see anything wrong in it just for buhari and APC reasons. Yet shout corruption when it's with the others.

You maybe right, but I want to overlook all that. There's no point remembering the past, and jeopardising the future. We're stuck with buhari now. We should try to make it work this time shouldn't we?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olu Falae / I Demand An Apology From Buhari / Efforts To Silence Radio Biafra By Buhari Has Failed....terry Paulson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.