Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) (16104 Views)

What If An Igboman Becomes The Next Governor Of Lagos State. / Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident / Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Also, I'm reading reports that the conference of chiefs of the western provinces was held at Benin city in 1937, not Oyo. That would make sense since the one of 1943 was held at oyo province.

When talking about history with Yoruba, the yoruba will come with fake documents and fairytales.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:
Also, I'm reading reports that the conference of chiefs of the western provinces was held at Benin city in 1937, not Oyo. That would make sense since the one of 1943 was held at oyo province.

When talking about history with Yoruba, the yoruba will come with fake documents and fairytales.

Why does the Benin Royalty speak Yoruba? Why is the head of the Benin king buried in Ife till recently. The truth is both are connected anyway. But where are the ibos? What is their history?

3 Likes

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

Why does the Benin Royalty speak Yoruba? Why is the head of the Benin king buried in Ife till recently. The truth is both are connected anyway. But where are the ibos? What is their history?
1)The Benin royalty doesn't speak Yoruba.
2) No head of the Oba of Benin was ever buried in Ife.
3)The fact is you Yoruba have a lot of fantasies about Benin.

Also stop confusing your wet dreams and fairytales with history. You are asking for Igbo history while parading with your fairytales.
Let me tell you your true history: most Yoruba descend from afro brazilian slaves, the rest descend from local slaves, a few are of true noble descent but agreed to carry the yoruba tag for political reasons.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

Also stop confusing your wet dreams and fairytales with history. You are asking for Igbo history while parading with your fairytales.
Let me tell you your true history: most Yoruba descend from afro brazilian slaves, the rest descend from local slaves, a few are of true noble descent but agreed to carry the yoruba tag for political reasons.

You must have recently escaped from yaba left..... what is written on this historic building?

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

When next the Biafrans occupy you in war, dont come and call for us? We will just hand you over. Butterfly wey dey claim vulture.

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

You must have recently escaped from yaba left..... what is written on this historic building?
"What is written on this historic building ?"
1) those alphabets do not come from our region, they came from europe
2) use of cement is not a local technology, it comes from Europe
3) the clearly European colonnes are not a local technology, they are a copy of European style of architecture
4) conclusion: that building is yet an other Yoruba fake
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

When next the Biafrans occupy you in war, dont come and call for us? We will just hand you over. Butterfly wey dey claim vulture.
Oh, so the Nigerian army and Yoruba are the same thing ? How deluded
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by DevilsEqual(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

Whats there...cant see clearly

And what does it depict?
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
When a dumb kid believes he is smart and talks to an actual professor 🤣
With these guys history always turns into competition, they see history as a rival to their fairytales
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

Oh, so the Nigerian army and Yoruba are the same thing ? How deluded

The nigerian army is made up of nigerians and yoruba are part of it. when next ibos cross the river niger and occupy you like they did in the biafran war, we will not come to liberate liars. you will simply be allowed to merge with them with your omonoba as captive. continue to shoot your mouth.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why is the title of the benin king omonoba? do you know the meaning of that in yoruba? does omonoba have a meaning in edo language? Omonoba means child of the king. you can deny all the facts here to your hearts desire but it does not change the truth.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

The nigerian army is made up of nigerians and yoruba are part of it. when next ibos cross the river niger and occupy you like they did in the biafran war, we will not come to liberate liars. you will simply be allowed to merge with them with your omonoba as captive. continue to shoot your mouth.

Nigerian military has all ethnicities within it.
The Midwest was liberated by the Nigerian army in the civil war between Nigeria and Biafra. Notice, I said the Nigerian army, not the "Yoruba army". And the officers of the Nigerian army who led the liberation were Samuel Ogbemudia and Murtala Muhammed, both were Edo.
So what the hell are you talking about?
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:
Why is the title of the benin king omonoba? do you know the meaning of that in yoruba? does omonoba have a meaning in edo language? Omonoba means child of the king. you can deny all the facts here to your hearts desire but it does not change the truth.
The full title of the emperor is Omo n'Oba n'Edo uku Akpolokpolo.
I don't care of any "meaning" in Yoruba any more than I care of any meaning in Igbo or igala or haussa.
Will your harassment stop now ?
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Christistruth03: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

Look, you are wasting my time, I can also write a document and put 1937 on it and claim it was written in 1937.
You are supposed to give me a link to a reputable library's archives in which the library would give the date of publication.
You are just an uneducated 419, you can only fool illiterates.

I need authenticated documents, or documents with a trace which would allow me to authenticate them. What you are showing can be produced by anybody with a printer.

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

Nigerian military has all ethnicities within it.
The Midwest was liberated by the Nigerian army in the civil war between Nigeria and Biafra. Notice, I said the Nigerian army, not the "Yoruba army". And the officers of the Nigerian army who led the liberation were Samuel Ogbemudia and Murtala Muhammed, both were Edo.
So what the hell are you talking about?

Your moniker is a contradiction. Murtala is not from auchi. Ogbemudia joined later on after ejoor ran to lagos. I am waiting for ijaws to come and take over like they have been saying.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
Oh, when I thought I was running out of luck, an other ignorant Yoruba ethnic champion troll came along 🤣
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

The full title of the emperor is Omo n'Oba n'Edo uku Akpolokpolo.
I don't care of any "meaning" in Yoruba any more than I care of any meaning in Igbo or igala or haussa.
Will your harassment stop now ?

Ask any yoruba lady to translate what I highlighted means. It means the kings child in edo. Why does your king have that title? Keep lying. fake professor.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

Your moniker is a contradiction. Murtala is not from auchi. Ogbemudia joined later on after ejoor ran to lagos. I am waiting for ijaws to come and take over like they have been saying.
I said he were "Edo", you claimed he were "not from Auchi". So you actually know Murtala Muhammed is from Auchi, but like the average Yoruba, you just needed to lie 🤣
Look, you are wasting my time with your mental illness. We Edo are not Yoruba, we do not adhere to your fairytales. Now move on with your miserable life
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

Ask any yoruba lady to translate what I highlighted means. It means the kings child in edo. Why does your king have that title? Keep lying. fake professor.
As I already stated, I do not care of any "Yoruba meaning" any more than I care for any Igbo or haussa or igala or berom meaning. You guys are only special in your own heads. We don't care about you. Now leave us alone !
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
People here have shown you where the benin kings head is buried in ife. You deny. They have shown you the meaning of his title. you deny. they have shown you documents from when the british first came. you deny. the have shown pictures of how they were seated in order of supremacy. you deny. you have mental problems. you cannot rewrite history. See benin wey no reach vsmall town claiming to be a lion because omoluabis are being nice as always.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

I said he were "Edo", you claimed he were "not from Auchi". So you actually know Murtala Muhammed is from Auchi, but like the average Yoruba, you just needed to lie 🤣
Look, you are wasting my time with your mental illness. We Edo are not Yoruba, we do not adhere to your fairytales. Now move in with your miserable life

listen to this angry man... grin grin..... auchi itself is not even benin. hope you know that.

2 Likes

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

As I already stated, I do not care of any "Yoruba meaning" any more than I care for any Igbo or haussa or igala or berom meaning. You guys are only special in your own heads. We don't care about you. Now leave us alone !

answer the question you dunce. why is the title of your king child king in edo. why?

1 Like

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is deplorable, in the previous page, you can clearly see Precolonial maps of Benin kingdom. Yet you are here telling me Auchi is "not Benin".
Like many other uneducated outsiders you still do not realise that Benin city is not the same thing as Benin kingdom.
You see Benin city is to Benin kingdom what Abuja is to Nigeria.

coolitempa:

listen to this angry man... grin grin..... auchi itself is not even benin. hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:
People here have shown you where the benin kings head is buried in ife. You deny. They have shown you the meaning of his title. you deny. they have shown you documents from when the british first came. you deny. the have shown pictures of how they were seated in order of supremacy. you deny. you have mental problems. you cannot rewrite history. See benin wey no reach vsmall town claiming to be a lion because omoluabis are being nice as always.
Basically I should just believe your unsubstantiated and disproved claims ? And if I don't then I'm crazy 🤣
What a fool you are.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
How long did it take the british to capture your king? eight days with a small force. great kingdom my black ass.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
I don't have time for your trolling. I suggest you go and derail some other threads.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:
This is deplorable, in the previous page, you can clearly see Precolonial maps of Benin kingdom. Yet you are here telling me Auchi is "not Benin".
Like many other uneducated outsiders you still do not realise that Benin city is not the same thing as Benin kingdom.
You see Benin city is to Benin kingdom what Abuja is to Nigeria.

where was he held. Ovonramwen?
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

where was he held. Ovonramwen?

even the bronze heads that made benin famous were first in ife? you want me to prove that too?
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by coolitempa(f): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
This is my last warning to you. Never again open your runny mouth to compare a small kingdom to the ife dynasty which owned you. we will not accept these lies any more.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:
This is my last warning to you. Never again open your runny mouth to compare a small kingdom to the ife dynasty which owned you. we will not accept these lies any more.
You need to see a psychiatrist, your delusions have turned into madness.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Stoplying: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
coolitempa:

even the bronze heads that made benin famous were first in ife? you want me to prove that too?
🤣🤣🤣
I'm never surprised with you yoruba, you are the original 419, cultural thieves, history thieves and now artefact thieves. Keep making crazy claims as if I've never heard an other crazy Yoruba make the same claims.
Re: An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) by Christistruth03: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stoplying:

Show us the Reports

Or you are lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration / EFCC Investigates Uduaghan, Ndudi Elumelu / Amaechi, Malami Plotting To Void Rivers Elections, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.