Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - (915 Views)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - by leksy07(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Starboy, Wizkid’s babymama, Sola Ogudugu decided to relive her experience of getting pregnant for Wizkid at the age of 19 in 2011.

From her words, Wizkid might have deflowered her as she said she got pregnant when she just started having sex.

“I remember the day I found out I was pregnant! After 5monthsss… Damn! I Swear I died and rose again! Lol.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… Those Were TryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…”

Sola Sola Wizkid“To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!”

“That was the greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown.. I’m Thankful”

“Forget all the fleeked out make up and good cloths… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk more being a single mum at 19!”

“When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No…. That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!”

SOURCE-- http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/1EHZw

Re: Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - by SPG4U(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
leksy07:
Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!”
SOURCE-- http://linkis.com/www.vanguardngr.com/1EHZw

Sola why u dey lie, u told me urself @ d beginning dat u did nt see ur period, we did d PT test wit PT stripe but d result wasn't sure, it was d second and half month we went for a real test and it was confirmed d u are pregnant...u were scared to call Ayo I.e. Wizkid, but after 4 months u told him...u were only luck ur stomach did not show, it was wen u can hide it agin dat u loud it

But now am glad u were courageous. Am proud of u my friend

****my signature***
Re: Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - by ronald4lif(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Quite a young age. Hope you were able to complete your tertiary education and if not better do. Young women should never have unprotected sex if they must indulge for they're the ones to bear the consequences of pregnancies and their education and future is on the line. Without studying a woman chances of succeeding is very low as compared to men.

I've never seen or heard Wizkid talked fondly about her. It seems like what some guys do is impregnate someone to have their baby and move on to another lady they consider to be more presentable and appealing to their status. I don't know but I feel like women who get pregnant are more to be blame.

Well, good thing is you have your son now and he should be your main source of joy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - by whizqueen(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
SPG4U:

Sola why u dey lie, u told me urself @ d beginning dat u did nt see ur period, we did d PT test wit PT stripe but d result wasn't sure, it was d second and half month we went for a real test and it was confirmed d u are pregnant...u were scared to call Ayo I.e. Wizkid, but after 4 months u told him...u were only luck ur stomach did not show, it was wen u can hide it agin dat u loud it

Madam you've been noticed undecided
Re: Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - by tpiander: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
SPG4U:

****my signature***

this is like the show "girlfriends" although not quite exactly sha.
Re: Pain, Shame Of Getting Pregnant For Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama - by lampardizik(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
hmmm grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advise / 3 Reasons Guys LOVE Younger Women / Lessons About Sexual Perversion By Abuja Pastor (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.