Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (35623 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by itsop(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2016
In case you missed the first update check this https://www.nairaland.com/3516140/see-how-lady-congratulates-baby#3516140.1

Yesterday, a certain baby mama surprisingly congratulated her Baby Daddy on Facebook by sharing photos from his wedding introduction to another Woman!

Interestingly, the young man who held his introduction with a new lady after dumping his baby mama has now responded by saying 2face Idibia is his mentor. Read his response below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/man-responds-to-babymama-who-sent-him.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Classic

Ijebabe coman see oooh

1 Like

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by itsop(m): 6:04am On Dec 14, 2016
More

SEE THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF THE BABY MAMA HERE >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/man-responds-to-babymama-who-sent-him.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by soberdrunk(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Nah dis kain men dey make ladies label us "Yoruba demons" angry, if you must be randy at least do it 'discreetly'

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Xavier9ja(m): 6:09am On Dec 14, 2016
From d comments dat guy is just some nasty dude hitting loosed gals DM wen he want. This is a lesson to all d loosed gals.

17 Likes

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RichDad1(m): 6:11am On Dec 14, 2016
This one strong o. shocked
Shutout to all the desperadoes out there. grin
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by VickyRotex(f): 6:12am On Dec 14, 2016
That guy is very Silly! Haba!

Some guys thinks it's only ladies that's got Dignity/Self respect to protect. No! It's applicable to everyone.

Very irritating and immature act!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2016
angry

And he got the guts to compare himself to 2face? Smh... This mumu is something else..

15 Likes

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by ikp120(m): 6:17am On Dec 14, 2016
A yoruba demon indeed!
grin grin grin

Bad, baddo, baddest!

But ladies funny sha grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by checkolatunji: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nah dis kain men dey make ladies label us "Yoruba demons" angry, if you must be randy at least do it 'discreetly'

You get brain so

This is not down to tribe boy
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RagnarBankz(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Thats my man!!!!! grin

see ehh....Tu baba needs to be arrested o!

How can he be the role model of about 3million baby daddies in nigeria?

EFCC should pay him a visit as soon as possible grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Mimzyy(f): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2016
As if he has a quarter of 2face's wealth. Nonsense! See his black face like burnt dodo. God help you and this one that you have just married can't give a child, you go hear am.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RagnarBankz(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Tu baba is the CEO GMD and the chairman of Baby daddies organisation!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2016
It takes two to tango. She embarassed herself twice. Once she lay down with him without protection because baby na better than HIV

And second when she showed bad belle. She should be happy for him and happy with her child. Women we need to put the victim card down now it's 2016!

She gave away her power that's the biggest shame of all.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by farano(f): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Chai and the man is someone's husband. .I pity the wife. .smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RagnarBankz(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
As if he has a quarter of 2face's wealth. Nonsense!

Nne, the thing pain u oh

are u a baby mama?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by soberdrunk(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
checkolatunji:

You get brain so

This is not down to tribe boy

Its not my fault you dont use "vita-foam and you had a bad night, Tunji egbe uncle eee loun kpe ni "boy"? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Mimzyy(f): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
RagnarBankz:

Nne, the thing pain u oh

are u a baby mama?

How does that increase your account balance?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by xnsandrxns: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
The guy is immature

1 Like

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RagnarBankz(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Yukov(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Kids everywhere. The idiot even said 2face is his mentor.. I wonder why some people don't think with their brain.

1 Like

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by littlewonders: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
How do girls know the real guys?
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RagnarBankz(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

How does that increase your account balance?

No,i want it to decrease my account....if u re not a baby mama and u want to be a baby mama, i can epp u with ur dream grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Miles300: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2016
After all the whole pre wedding pics he still dumps u !! D guy get mind sha
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by madridguy(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Researchers from university of Oxford discovered that a woman can speak 8000 words a day while a man speak 2000 words a day.
So if you see your wife start shouting at you , please don't raise your hand on her, don't shout back,and don't talk back either, just keep quiet for she's aiming to reach her daily word target.......

grin grin grin grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by ikp120(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
It takes two to tango. She embarassed herself twice. Once she lay down with him without protection because baby na better than HIV

And second when she showed bad belle. She should be happy for him and happy with her child. Women we need to put the victim card down now it's 2016!

She gave away her power that's the biggest shame of all.

Ride on baby wink

Preach me happy baby, I'm almost there wink

I wish I could listen to your sweet talk every other night, week, month and year wink tongue tongue

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
ikp120:

Ride on baby wink

Preach me happy baby, I'm almost there wink

I wish I could listen to your sweet talk every other night, week, month and year wink tongue tongue

Weirdo *spits*

11 Likes

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by KingRex1(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Dude is savage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by farano(f): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by RagnarBankz(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by ikp120(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Weirdo *spits*
Lolzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by mujybee(f): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
if 2face na im mentor make d newly wedded wife dey watch her back, front, sideways, up n down

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.