Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards (10467 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Oceanic Bank Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by tobi24(m): 4:05am On Mar 27, 2009
We have tried to use Mastercards and Visa cards issued by our banks here in Nigeria to buy things from Clickbank . Each time we try, the cards are rejected. Does this mean that we are permanently excluded from such a large marketplace?

What can we do about this?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by deepo: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2009
Of cos,
click bank has nothing to do with nigerians. we are the ones trying to have something to do with them.
so they wont accept any card with nigerian address or link.

The best option would have been graphcard visa card but i havent been able to use it since i got the card, it has been declined everywhere i use it and their customer service link is worthless. my card will expire this month, dont know how to go about the graphcard wahala.

Dont bother using the nigerian on click bank besides u are not supposed to be a member anyway.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by hedgesfun(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2009
That is simple U cannot get anything on clickbank as long as u use Nigerian link cos they dont allow us if you have other non Nigerian link then try it or else forget it
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by niyyie(m): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2009
Is anyone still mentioning Graphcard in 2009? Get real. Graphcard sucks big time. I am a living witness.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by darkhand: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2009
If you want to do business with clickbank, the only way is to get a MasterCard or a Visa card from outside Nigeria.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by kelao: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2009
tobi24:

We have tried to use Mastercards and Visa cards issued by our banks here in Nigeria to buy things from Clickbank . Each time we try, the cards are rejected. Does this mean that we are permanently excluded from such a large marketplace?

What can we do about this?

Sorry about that.THE BEST CARD TO USE IS ZENITH BANK WEBSURFER
You can get it within 72 hours.

cheers
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by goldplated(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2009
Then i advice you go for a VCC-Virtual Visa Card.

You can get to know how at my website.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by FBS: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2009
kai.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nezan(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
Nigerian cards are not secure enuff.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ztyle(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
Nezan:

Nigerian cards are not secure enuff.
Say Nigerian 419 Cards re not secure enuff, naija Bleep up big time.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ban1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ztyle, no be 9ja fault but d govt. With rise in global tech, when boyz dey gather both local & international qualifications but nowhere to practise and utilise the acquired skills without no govt grants. This high level of unemployment led to the level fraud and rejection by d western world.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Ellyptical: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well,
I use a GTB Mastercard and I have purchased from clickbank with it without issues. GTB Mastercard is accepted by Amazon and that does almost everything for me. You can almost buy everything from Amazon.
Try GTB Mastercard.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by blacksta(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
lol

stay away from Nigerians - bloody crooks . i dont blame the companies
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by MissEZ(f): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
my friends dad has an access bank visa card and it worked while he was here visiting. i guess it depends on d day and how happy they are.

People i know naija sucks and everythn is wrong with the country, but it really pains me when i c all over nigerian  forums how our youths run down the country, lets try and be positive people and in our own little way make positive changes. big achievements started with little changes. Give some of us that are outside nigeria somethn abt home to look forward to.men some of us out here want to come back home o, but all these comments on our forums are scary. things are not as good as u think they are out here. try having bill to pay with no job. at least in naija u can stay with ur parents and not worry abt stuff like that. Please lets try to be positive and do the little that we can.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by smoothe75(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2009
Miss EZ:

my friends dad has an access bank visa card and it worked while he was here visiting. i guess it depends on d day and how happy they are.

People i know naija sucks and everythn is wrong with the country, but it really pains me when i c all over nigerian  forums how our youths run down the country, lets try and be positive people and in our own little way make positive changes. big achievements started with little changes. Give some of us that are outside nigeria somethn abt home to look forward to.men some of us out here want to come back home o, but all these comments on our forums are scary. things are not as good as u think they are out here. try having bill to pay with no job. at least in naija u can stay with ur parents and not worry abt stuff like that. Please lets try to be positive and do the little that we can.

Feel u ma, cosign 110%, letz try 2 b postive, we're not the worst pple in d world e.g. check out dis forum, we can all contribute in our own little way, grin
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by MissEZ(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thanks man, i swear reading d newspapers in the last week is depressing, but we are still better than most places.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by JAZES(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
Miss EZ:

I agree with you 100% that we should be positive with the way we see Naija, though it may be difficult but the truth is the more we talk down the country the more the country stay down and we wont see anything good in it.
I have even stay clear of some forums because of the negative image they give this country. Its so bad that anytime i visit those forums it makes me feel bad and depressed.
I BELIEVE NIGERIA STILL HAS A FUTURE
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Thor(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
Oazes

What you are doing is illegal as the prepaid cards you are talking about can only be issued to residents of the USA.

Anybody that lied to use one could and probably would have his card suspended and lose their funds  undecided undecided
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thor

It is absolutely legal.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by JAZES(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thor:

Jazes

What you are doing is illegal as the prepaid cards you are talking about can only be issued to residents of the USA.

Anybody that lied to use one could and probably would have his card suspended and lose their funds  undecided undecided

@Thor,
Could you pls look very well before u make a comment cos am not the one that said i can help anybody secure a means of payment.
Abi u no fit read again? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Thor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Jazes

I apologies, my eyesight must be failing me. Post has been edited grin grin grin
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by remoranger(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
pathetic
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by JAZES(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
@thor
no prob but pls try put on ur GOOGLE next time cool cool cool
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by osmaah(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
hey! does that mean u cannot buy from other suppliers or WHAT? If clickbank has refused 2 accept ur card please try another supplier. i have used my GTB mastercard 2 buy from amazon, 2co.com and many others. hey guys wise up. BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON WHERE U USE YOUR CARD. D FRAUD OF A THING IS NOT PECULIAR 2 9JA ALONE BUT THEY LIKE 2 BLACKMAIL US.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by sabaestate(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thank God in every problem

there is always a solution.

I got the solution.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ibelab(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
so, naija don get credit card  cheesy nigerian credit card where in the world is it gonna be valued?because we shit  big time, in the world and beyond. A green pass u show any where and u gonna be treated like a criminal. For me personal i,m fucking tired of staying here, i,m thinking how to get back,but scince the past Months i started following this site,,,, Men! i ,m beginning to change my mind for real. sometimes i think,, nigerians back home don,t really know the value  be a naija. we mess up, but it really put us in a good positon to make it better, cause we are already popular in the world cheesy. so, Guys lets try and be postive, we can make it if we want,  i believe nigeria is a free and great nation, (atleast u can drink and drive) The truth is, things ain,t the way it use to be out here, all friends from me are thinking thesame,  only how to get they ass back home and start something,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira / How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd / Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.