Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards (10473 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Oceanic Bank Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2009
free advert, huh! angry
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by denny4ril: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
let me help u. i have been in your shoes b4. TO BUY FROM CLICKBANK AS A NIGERIAN, U NEED AN IP SWAPPING SOFTWARE. THEN GO FOR A VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD. I used a virtual credit card to verify my paypal account that same day i opened the account without having a US account or all those stuffs that the so-called Gurus preach around. THIS IN4MATION IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT 2 STOP STRUGGLING WITH PAYPAL AND CLICKBANK ISSUES. JUST KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME IF U ARE INTERESTED
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2009
why go through all these hassles just to spend your own hard earned money? must you order things only through clickbank?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2009
another advert?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ibro0105(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
i just discovered what you guys have been waiting for. HOW TO LOAD YOU PAYONEER MASTER CARD. If you want to load your payoneer master card contact me on my email on ibrahimbamanja@gmail.com. Cheers
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by legalwealth(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
tobi24: We have tried to use Mastercards and Visa cards issued by our banks here in Nigeria to buy things from Clickbank . Each time we try, the cards are rejected. Does this mean that we are permanently excluded from such a large marketplace?

What can we do about this?

The best is to use PayPal as that is what I do use and do use for my clients also......

Do you want to buy anything on Clickbank?I can help you to buy it with my own PayPal account and deliver everything to you.

Below is the proof of a Forex software called pipjet that I bought for a client of mine CLICKBANK which cost $97 and some other ones..

My contacts are via WWW . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM and 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 should in case you need my assistance on this.

Goodluck and to your success

Presegs Adesida

Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by legalwealth(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
ibro0105: i just discovered what you guys have been waiting for. HOW TO LOAD YOU PAYONEER MASTER CARD. If you want to load your payoneer master card contact me on my email on ibrahimbamanja@gmail.com. Cheers

Solution had been available for this since 2009 and it is still working up till now.Thanks anyway................
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by legalwealth(m): 5:47am On Jul 11, 2012
tobi24: We have tried to use Mastercards and Visa cards issued by our banks here in Nigeria to buy things from Clickbank . Each time we try, the cards are rejected. Does this mean that we are permanently excluded from such a large marketplace?

What can we do about this?

Use UBA Africard or use PayPal and You can contact + 2 3 4 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to help you to buy anything on CLICKBANk with my paypal account within 1hr.

Thanks and read

www.nairaland.com/986972/discover-new-ways-how-open
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by vezycash(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
The real reason why 9ja is considered more of a risk than it actually is this.

Before now, our banks did not make any serious effort to supply credit cards.
So the only way people could pay for stuff was to use fake credit cards or expensive wire transfers.

Apart from that, the number of people who used the internet for legitimate transactions from Nigeria was less than those who used it for fraudulent transactions. Its simple risk assessment.

Secondly, since Clickbank uses Paypal, it makes sense that they would ban countries banned by Paypal.

To reverse the ban on Nigeria:

We need more people who make a minimum of $1000 monthly from internet.
If we have 5000 people who make minimum of $1000 monthly, it mean paypal would be missing $5,000,000 per month
and $60,000,000 yearly.

This i believe is a better way to convince those companies resume support for Nigeria than crying and begging.

[size=18pt]It's simply business nothing personal.[/size]
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by legalwealth(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
vezycash: The real reason why 9ja is considered more of a risk than it actually is this.

Before now, our banks did not make any serious effort to supply credit cards.
So the only way people could pay for stuff was to use fake credit cards or expensive wire transfers.

Apart from that, the number of people who used the internet for legitimate transactions from Nigeria was less than those who used it for fraudulent transactions. Its simple risk assessment.

Secondly, since Clickbank uses Paypal, it makes sense that they would ban countries banned by Paypal.

To reverse the ban on Nigeria:

We need more people who make a minimum of $1000 monthly from internet.
If we have 5000 people who make minimum of $1000 monthly, it mean paypal would be missing $5,000,000 per month
and $60,000,000 yearly.

This i believe is a better way to convince those companies resume support for Nigeria than crying and begging.

[size=18pt]It's simply business nothing personal.[/size]

CLICKBANK didn't ban Nigeria and just that they don't send Cheque to Nigeria.OK?

Clickbank does not pay with PayPal but people buy with PayPal or using credit card which you can confirm here via
www.pipjetrobot.com where clickbank is the processor.

Note that Nigerians are allowed to operate CLICKBANK even with Nigeria and using Nigerian IP but your cheque will be sent to Nigeria either from USA or preferably UK as USA will request for your USA Tax ID...
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by vezycash(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Dude I know Nigerians are quassi allowed to operate a clickbank account.
I have one.
It's the credit card thing and the stress you have to go thru to get
your f*king check is what I'm talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation-ask Anything You Desire To Know. / Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022 / Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.