Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards (10476 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Oceanic Bank Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
[b]bidemi, [/b , i understand and agree with u, but what i'm saying is this ;what can we do to stop this trend, u dont throw away the baby with the bathwater.]
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ibidapko(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2009
Thor/oaziz,

Will the Walgreens Visa card bear a US address nominated by me? If the answer is YES, then tell me how to get in touch with you.

Rgds
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ayobase(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
Im with u ibidakpo!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2009
bidemi12:

Give me something to be positive about, a friend from church went back home last 2 weeks ago and was shot dead,

nigeria is not the only counry where there is crime. may i remind you that in south africa
1 person gets shot every 2 minutes. remember lucky dube? he was killed in a car-jacking
incident last year in the same south africa but you'll never hear south africans talking ill
about their country.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by danieee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
hey guys, get you can get a credit card from payoneer website, it is free and there are no restrictions.thus you can get it as a nigerian, when you order, your card will be shipped down to any address of your choice right here in nigeria, within about 25days, its quite cool.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by jimall: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2009
danieee:

hey guys, get you can get a credit card from payoneer website, it is free and there are no restrictions.thus you can get it as a nigerian, when you order, your card will be shipped down to any address of your choice right here in nigeria, within about 25days, its quite cool.

Hi, i have the payoneer MasterCard and I have been
trying to load funds into it for 3 onths now.

Please, how may I load funds into this MAsterCard?

Thanks a million
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2009
can you tell us more about this?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by moneygame(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
hello friends,

i really need it now for my online marketing.

if you can get it for me cheap mail me @ moneyandwealthcode@gmail.com
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by naylove(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
if certain sites do not accept nigerian issued visa cards. i think its only proper that we bring this to the notice of the issuer. I mean why else should they continue to make money by issuing cards unacceptable to major sites.
lets tell the issuers and see what they can do abut it. or else they should draw up a list of where their cards are acceptable so we can decide whether or not to go on with paying for such cards.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by TheSeeker(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2009
Visit https://www.www-card.com/Screens/Issue/IssueCard.aspx?get-a-new-prepaid-credit-card you can buy and pay for a pay-as-you-go virtual card. Load it up and use it whenever you want to.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2009
is this a free advert thread now? grin
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Deshola: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
Most website woun't even allow you make purchase with Nja Master card
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Wonder1(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2009
Why are they excluding our great nation! shocked

It's no fair on innocent people that want to try internet marketing.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by juboye4eva: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
The first most basic thing to consider whenever you want to deal with those companies is your IP. You're trying to deal with companies in a developed countries not under-develop.
Try to use the card this way, give it to someone in the united state to try it for you then you will see the miracle more so most of the ISP have been banned and here there is no unique IP per system so some bad people have spoiled things for good.
You want to do things that are meant for people living in united state? You have to act fully like you're there.
Really enjoy the website.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2009
just ignore them and use the ones that will allow naija cards. its a free world. simple!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by juboye4eva: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2009
@George_D
Can you paste us some that you think are real and good that you know?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2009
sorry, i am not marketer and will not make the mistake of providing free adverts
for these people.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Abellybaba: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
Pls i need a payoneer card too so how can i apply my email is talk2abellybaba@yahoo.com.Holla pls
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by legitbiz: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2009
Good news for all Nigerian I have solutions to your click bank problems. If your card is not acceptable, or you don’t have a PayPal to pay for an item in click bank. I can also help you buy any eBooks online at affdiable low price Just sent me a mail: legitbizfreecall@yahoo.com or better still send me a buzz on yahoo messenger and your item will be purchased for you within hours.

For more info call Christ phone number 08056240662 or 08096839640
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by edimalo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
pls hw do i get a payoneer mastercard.

i tried applying on their site bt was told can only apply

tru a referral/partner to refer me before i can get one.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
are we still on this?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by vta2008: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
It's been almost a year since I got Zenith's Mastercard Websurfer and it works like a charm. I've ordered from Hostgator, 2CheckOut, Singing Success and of recent Google Adwords with little or no problem whatsoever. If you like you might want to read my review on http://www.strictlyonlinebiz.com/blog/the-pros-and-cons-of-mastercard-websurfer-and-graphcard.html
I hear GTB's Mastercard works too but then you'd have to have a domicilliary account with them.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2009
lucky you! smiley
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by denny4ril: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2009
i buy product online with a re-loadable virtual credit card that is accepted instantly online. no hassles at all
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
how do you reload it is the issue.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by surveyProf(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
Gud for Nigerian 419ers,
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2009
with appology?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Monoxide(m): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
I can help u get free credit card from a USA bank for online shopping and paypal account verification.For more details send a mail to magnificient.jude@gmail.com ,this info free for all Nigerians who want to use it legitmate purposes online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich / Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira / How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.