Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards (10477 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Oceanic Bank Visa Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2009
You have to pay in dollars. That 200 dollars+the activation fee and shipping fee. Just go through the link I posted and understand it.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2009
Payless,
so how much does it all amount to?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
278 dollars in total
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2009
then how do i continue to top it in future? and can u order one for me immediately?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
You will let me know and I will put the money for you from here. There is $5 charge by Walgreens to add money anytime you want to add. You could add any amount you want.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
whose information is going to be on the card? like i send can u do one for me right away?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
your information is going to be on it, but you have to assure me of your readiness.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
i need it now, i'm ready
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2009
I will process it for you by wednesday. I will let you know when I ship it. So be on the look out as it is going to arrive within 14 days.

Send your full name, phone number, and address to paylessmotors@hotmail.com
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nezan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2009
*yawns*
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by topeglory(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
This advise is for everyone that is following the thread on Prepaid cards.

Please be careful in offering people financial tools like prepaid cards without
telling them all that is involved --- like fees, geographic location, address that will be on the card,
verification process and so on. This forum will not allow me to explain in details the reasons
why it is not wise to go that route but my sincere advise is to do a research on any thing you are
being offered either the person is genuine or not.

Regards
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ForConsult: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2009
There are alternatives;
well do a detailed search
and you'll find those alternatives.

However I am using one currently
and you can find out about it
if you check my profile and
email me.

Besides, ClickBank isn't the only
website offering those ebooks
you want to buy.

There are other sites, do a google
search and you'll discover them.

I buy with a universally accepted
mastercard and you can do the same.

Have Fun!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2009
what alternatives are you talking about?, alternatives no what?, how do we find out?
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by ForConsult: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2009
@michaelala

I am talking about
alternative payment
methods on clickbank.

If your mastercard
isnt accepted, then find
other accepted means of
buying on Clickbank.

Like I said earlier ==>

No, I don't want to repeat
what I said earlier,
read my early post again.

Have Fun!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
forget clickbank. they're too arrogant anyways!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by 2tait: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
Nigeria is still the best country in the world!!!!!!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
i believe you grin
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by bidemi12(m): 4:54am On Jul 29, 2009
You all are complaining that the businesses in the western world are refusing credit cards from naija abi? well let me ask a question? you as Nigerians will you accept credit cards from Nigeria? If anyone answers yes then you will have confirmed our biggest problem, SELF DENIAL. We refuse to admit that things are so f@#$%ked up in our country, that only a fool will feel comfortable around us. when i first came to yankee i got a job in a marketing firm. my clients in the field used to ask me where i was from 'cause of my accent. Once i said Naija they always turn cold and i lose their business. Dem no tell me twice b4 i started claiming Ghana heritage. Even somalian people who have a history of supporting Alqaida get more respect over here.
Change must come from the inside. Stop complaining about how they treat us abroad when our leaders do worse to us back home.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2009
Good people, what do you think we can do about this situation, how do you think we can help, correct all these anomalies from both within and out side, i believe this country can be great again, where ever whoever may be out there, home you will still come back to, home you will still want to come and invest in, guys, how can we change things, we cant continue to "siddon look" we need to salvage the situation, let the generation yet unborn remember us and thank God for our lives. Lets give it a thought.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by bidemi12(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2009
Great again? see my point? Nigeria was never great. Give me true instances where we were, and are truly great. We were and are truly great when it comes to topics and headlines that are negative. We fool ourselves, ''the biggest democracy in africa, the most populous black nation in the world, the richest country in the world in terms of resources'', blah blah blah. The populace do not even have basic electricity which is our right as far as i am concerned. since the day i arrived here i have not witnessed power failure or lack of water or slow internet of armed robbery or shortage of fuel etc. It is not as if i like living here but i have no choice 'cause i want a better life for my wife and kids. The society is already rubbing off on my kids. The eldest who is in school has already started correcting me when i blow rubbish grammar. This happens when children grow up in an atmosphere of solid education. Even as a soldier the welfare and security of one is the welfare of all. My personal security is so well taken care of it is unbelievable. whenever i read naija papers online i nearly weep. Unheard of things still exist in our country. Political leaders bickering and crudely in the open, no electricity, bad roads, lack of security, and now i read the absurd. Giving 20k to militants who accept amnesty. To animals who are used to millions weekly. WELL GOOD LUCK ON THAT
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2009
be positive about your country for once, bros.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by Nezan(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2009
George_D:

be positive about your country for once, bros.
+++++++++naija grin
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by GeorgeD1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
the same attitude which makes other countries look down on us!
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by bidemi12(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
Give me something to be positive about, a friend from church went back home last 2 weeks ago and was shot dead,
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by bidemi12(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
Also want to add i am not being negative or trying to put down the country. I am only trying to be realistic and do exactly what our newspapers do everyday, which is tell it as it is. Have you the online headlines of SUN and DAILY TRUST? For SUN it is ''HOLY WAR'' and for the DAILY TRUST, well the pictures says it all. You people dont seem to get it, i do not have to put the country down, our leaders and journalist are doing it every single day. You can imagine my suprise to read online that 100 or so people had died just like that. Not from diseases or war or accident, but because some people just want it so. And i bet you the kingpins of the mayhem will never be brought to justice. And most likely the motive will be political. So lest we forget, what i have said here is being said everyday by newspapers in the country. And a lot of people are reading it cause why? IT IS ONLINE
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by bidemi12(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
See what i mean? i had just finished posting the last reply and tried opening my mailbox and there it was on yahoo, '' breaking news, nigerian troops battle militants in the north'' which i am sure is furnished by our online papers. This is crazy.
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by michaelala(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2009
i believe u dont cut ur head to stop a headache, what solution do u think we can offer if truly we want to help the nation. remember this remains our country. if evil is being perpetrated and u look on, then u r also evil
Re: Clickbank Rejects Nigerian Mastercard And Visa Cards by bidemi12(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
Look on? whose looking on?, I'm doing something by calling it as it is. No B.s. And the problem is ourselves. The greatest revolutions did not start with gunfire but with words. There is a saying here in chicago "if you see it say it". We must learn to start voicing our discontent on every issue. When i was growing up, when ever something bad happened to me, be it my fault or not i always blamed myself. Then tried finding a way to make sure it did not happen to me again. Object lesson is we are not the only nation in the world where situations are bad or where fraud is bad but why is it that we are always singled out. We have to realise that we are the root cause of our problems. The propaganda of seeing something good in our country is ficticious and downright evil as far as i am concerned because there is nothing good to see for now. The idea creates a false sense of achievement, security, hope. Will you tell me that you have never heard where people say "well, if e chop nko? at least e perform pass other governors. Make e chop jo, at least e de work". My question is why must he chop at all. If it is bad, it is bad. No b.s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich / Help! Debit Transaction Notification >> 155,000.00naira / How Safe Is Lets Partner With You Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.