Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? (3091 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Berlynn Whatever You Want Just Tell Me / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by iamauxin(m): 3:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Brothers b Sisters....shall we fold our hands and watch this OP roam our streets without doing something?...a big chain for OP's big mental wobbling.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by harffie(m): 4:08am On Aug 22, 2015
I'll help you analyze....brb
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2015
hav u heard of the word family friend before? u r now a family friends bro!
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2015
ezugegere:
What happened is that she told her mom about u. Her mom like u too but wanted to know the kind of family u came from, to know if she could release her to u. What happens next depends on their judgment of your family.
I guess she has told her mum about me over 3years ago even before I asked her out. This is because on our matriculation day I saw her and she introduced me to her mum. Her mum just mentioned where I came from in form of a question.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think something happened between her and crush....or maybe she think she has pushed you far away from her too much

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by Napoleone(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Vibra:
I think something happened between her and crush....or maybe she think she has pushed you far away from her too much
Probably...because I still can't understand what warranted the visit. If I had known I would have pretended not to be at home. It caught me unaware.
Re: Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? by trybe(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wizzz:
Where is episode 2?
my guy collect 5 jo ! Anoda nolly wood blockbuster !

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song Best Describes Your Love Situation? / Am I Handsome? / Is My Nigerian Friend Serious About Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.