Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" (40088 Views)

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by toba400: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
In an era when marriages are being dissolved due to infidelity, a young Nigerian lady could careless about this.

She took to Facebook to tell anyone who cares to listen to mind their business and not tell her if her man is cheating as if they do, they owe her a new.

Read her post below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/if-you-tell-me-about-my-boyfriends-infidelity-you-owe-me-a-new-boyfriend-facebook-user-says/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by SmellingAnus(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Her boyfriend is definitely not a broke dude grin

303 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by malificent(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
copy and paste

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by VargasVee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
They say humans use about 10% of their brain.

Most girls use less than 1%

SMH angry

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Brymo: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Orishi rishi

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Then gudluck to u.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
This girl na original SULE! grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by SeniorZato(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Correct girl

7 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by talk2saintify(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yeye Shild

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let me just mind my business...
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by lollypeezle(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
I like it when girls own up to the fact that getting a man is a tough task...Keep that nigga you own...Most bitches outta there want someone like him. Use us Judiciously and appreciate the fact that we are MEN

To all my guys hustling hard to make the more than the money their wife/wives will spend, I SAY KUDOS

27 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by dhope001(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Woman like this made a good home.

9 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by DIKEnaWAR: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gbam

4 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by sekem: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
This lady is not a young lady kiss

10 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by INTROVERT(f): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Mayydayy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gospel unadulterated unrefined truth.
The one who reports to you will be the first to hook up with the man when you leave him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by ogunladeabiodun: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Her boyfriend is definitely not a broken dude grin
you nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mumu raise to power 1000000 undecided

6 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Okoyiboz3: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Okay
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by KingLennon(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Maybe the boyfriend is a rich niqqa. And she does not want to lose him to gossipers grin. But she's right tho

7 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by gentlechyke(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
I am selling bra for ladies. Best fashion from Italy.���Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits it well.
Panties are coming nextweek. �

4 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by sommyskibo: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
angry

4 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nellybank(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Meaning?
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by playfulvivo: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mind your business is all she meant

2 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Roon9(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please I'm a Civil Engineer residing in warri. I need a job please
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Josmila(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
But she's right, it's no one's business if her boyfriend is cheating, allow her to figure it out herself. People should learn to mind their business, it's not that hard. Don't be the reason a relationship is destroyed, face ya front!

6 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Noblefreeman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
W.O.MEN: woe onto men
W.O.MEN:wealth of men
the poster of this piece falls in the first category,my mom falls in the second category.
good night
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Ekwekwe1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Her boyfriend is definitely not a broken dude grin

As sure as fvck!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by flaky18: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.