Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands (2102 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / Finally Out!!!...This Was Invented For Cheating Husbands (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by realGURU(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Nawadays in our society it is common to hear a news of rape, adultery between married men and women. Cheating in marriage is becoming common everyday, it is rare to pass a week without hearing news of rape not to talk of adultery and other form of cheating that are hidden from eyes of the public.
The cause of this is not far fetch from the fact that man is naturally polygamous and the sex instint[power] is highest than any other animal.

Now if i should asked ladies, is a legally married polygamous man, living happing and in trust with his wives under polygamy better or a cheating husband parading the oloshos, coworkers, gfriends etc , only to be legally monogamous while actually he is in network of relationships.[ sexualities]
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by izeeqpotter(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Just here to watch and learn.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
None of the above, a faithful guy is okay

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by donholy28(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Not all men are polygamous

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
In 2 baba's voice nobody holy pass

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by loomer: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
You should rephrase.

Men and women have the tendencies of cheating, it's how well you control it.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by FruityLass: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2015
None abeg.

Ilesanmi dun joye lo cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2015
I want none of that. Better to be single if those are the only options. What's that word they use for wives sharing a husband? Sister wives? Erm...no thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I want none of that. Better to be single if those are the only options. What's that word they use for wives sharing a husband? Sister wives? Erm...no thanks.

Why don't you like polygamy ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

Why don't you like polygamy ?

I'm not good at sharing & definitely not a man of all things. Last born issues, I guess. I can barely borrow someone, let's say shoes, without feeling a tinge of pain. Now imagine sharing my husband's love! I'd end up in a straitjacket that's for sure.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by yimikaa: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Most laides would not say anything good about polygamy.

Watch them skip adultery a grievous sin.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not good at sharing & definitely not a man of all things. Last born issues, I guess. I can barely borrow someone, let's say shoes, without feeling a tinge of pain. Now imagine sharing my husband's love! I'd end up in a straitjacket that's for sure.

If God Himself shared life with you I think you should learn to share a shoe at least. In any case, different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't think being last born has anything to do with it.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

If God Himself shared life with you I think you should learn to share a shoe at least. In any case, different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't think being last born has anything to do with it.

Im my case it is. I have a much older sibling so it was almost like being an only child. Didn't have to share much so I had to learn it. How you were raised actually shapes your personality in one way or another. Early child development experts will tell you that.

The thing with sharing clothes/things is that, people tend not to give much respect to things that don't belong to them. Meaning they'll just wear or wash them however. Some of us respect our possessions because we put in hard work to get them. They didn't fall from up above hence I catch feelings when people have to use my stuff because I know the "treatment" is not going to be the same. Period.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Im my case it is. I have a much older sibling so it was almost like being an only child. Didn't have to share much so I had to learn it. How you were raised actually shapes your personality in one way or another. Early child development experts will tell you that.

The thing with sharing clothes/things is that, people tend not to give much respect to things that don't belong to them. Meaning they'll just wear or wash them however. Some of us respect our possessions because we put in hard work to get them. They didn't fall from up above hence I catch feelings when people have to use my stuff because I know the "treatment" is not going to be the same. Period.

Okay, I get were you are coming from. You didn't have to share much growing up and probably disliked sharing what was hard to get b'cos of people who won't treat it as well. I get the feeling if this sibling was female you might have shared better. When I was younger I gave my clothes to my junior brother as I outgrew it and my Dad gave me his clothes as I grew to fit it. Sharing was taught. The good side of not sharing is you'd probably have less to lose but if you think about it any relationship, monogamous or otherwise requires you to share something, whether it be love, money, sex or something else.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

Okay, I get were you are coming from. You didn't have to share much growing up and probably disliked sharing what was hard to get b'cos of people who won't treat it as well. I get the feeling if this sibling was female you might have shared better. When I was younger I gave my clothes to my junior brother as I outgrew it and my Dad gave me his clothes as I grew to fit it. Sharing was taught. The good side of not sharing is you'd probably have less to lose but if you think about it any relationship, monogamous or otherwise requires you to share something, whether it be love, money, sex or something else.

See, you & I held different positions in the family. You had a younger sibling, so automatically, you had to share stuff with them. I on the other hand was the baby of the family, almost an only child because like I said, my sibling is MUCH MUCH older than me. So we had nothing in common or to share since we weren't exactly close in age. Everything bought for me was FOR ME. Same thing with her. So that kinda makes a child a little spoilt, if you will. As you get older though, yes, you do learn the concept of sharing, it's inevitable. Even as early as pre-school, they teach you that "sharing is caring". It kinda sets in eventually.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

See, you & I held different positions in the family. You had a younger sibling, so automatically, you had to share stuff with them. I on the other hand was the baby of the family, almost an only child because like I said, my sibling is MUCH MUCH older than me. So we had nothing in common or to share since we weren't exactly close in age. Everything bought for me was FOR ME. Same thing with her. So that kinda makes a child a little spoilt, if you will. As you get older though, yes, you do learn the concept of sharing, it's inevitable. Even as early as pre-school, they teach you that "sharing is caring". It kinda sets in eventually.

The age difference doesn't matter. I told you I even shared clothes, amongst other things with my Dad (of blessed memory) and he was MUCH MUCH MUCH older. I think the little spoiling did it. But think of it this way, even if you marry one man you are already sharing his love. He will share his love with the kids. The only thing you won't be sharing is his body, supposing he is faithful. Even then, he might still have feelings for someone other than you.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Adaeze003(f): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
In general I think a polygamous man is better than a cheat. Nothing I hate more than pretense.

But for me personally, none of the above.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by chigoizie7(m): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:
None of the above, a faithful guy is okay

Like me bah!?
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

The age difference doesn't matter. I told you I even shared clothes, amongst other things with my Dad (of blessed memory) and he was MUCH MUCH MUCH older. I think the little spoiling did it. But think of it this way, even if you marry one man you are already sharing his love. He will share his love with the kids. The only thing you won't be sharing is his body, supposing he is faithful. Even then, he might still have feelings for someone other than you.

We're from different households though. In my house, stuff for my sister was hers & mine, mines. Our age difference is too wide that by the time I started school, she was already out of the house, living on her own. So you see, it's not the same situation hence we can't expect a similar outcome. And yes, I get that you'll have to share a man's love with children, family, etc. However, it's all different kinds of love. His romantic love I ain't sharing. No way. And if he develops feelings for someone else then that's what divorce is for. Finito.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2015
In a lot of ways they're both the same thing, and neither is okay so I choose none of the above. grin
He can have as many wives/women as he wants but i won't be one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by peeparty(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Hypertension straight for both options.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Eureka123(f): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2015
And someone in here is desperately trying to force another person into swallowing what she doesn't stand for, hook, line and sinker. grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

We're from different households though. In my house, stuff for my sister was hers & mine, mines. Our age difference is too wide that by the time I started school, she was already out of the house, living on her own. So you see, it's not the same situation hence we can't expect a similar outcome. And yes, I get that you'll have to share a man's love with children, family, etc. However, it's all different kinds of love. His romantic love I ain't sharing. No way. And if he develops feelings for someone else then that's what divorce is for. Finito.

Okay.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Eureka123:
And someone in here is desperately trying to force another person into swallowing what she doesn't stand for, hook, line and sinker. grin grin

I hope u aren't talking about me. I'm not desperate. And I didn't use force.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
In a lot of ways they're both the same thing, and neither is okay so I choose none of the above. grin
He can have as many wives/women as he wants but i won't be one of them

No. Polygamy and extra-marital affairs aren't the same.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Eureka123(f): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

I hope u aren't talking about me. I'm not desperate. And I didn't use force.

Lol. Sorry though. grin
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Seems women of nowadays dislike polygamy. There has to be some women that wouldn't mind it now.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol. Sorry though. grin
Sorry about what ?
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Cheating husband cheesy cos i hate anything polygamy with passion!!
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Eureka123(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

Sorry about what ?

That would be all, literally.
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2015
UyiIredia:

No. Polygamy and extra-marital affairs aren't the same.
They're not completely, but they are in the distinct way that he'll be having sex with other people that are not me. And I'm not having that so..... grin
Re: Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands by UyiIredia(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

They're not completely, but they are in the distinct way that he'll be having sex with other people that are not me. And I'm not having that so..... grin

Just curious, would you be okay with more than one husband ?

Cc PunkyVeer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Prostitute? ??? / I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm / Should I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.