Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ending An Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ending An Affair (1486 Views)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Steps To Take In Considering Ending An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Affairs are so difficult to end. Infact some people start affairs with a time frame of when to end it but when that time comes, they cannot because they have been trapped by the power of affairs.
Even when you start feeling guilty and try to end it,you find yourself going back because an affair is like an addiction that is hard to resist. An affair can control and dominate your life until it finally tears you apart.
If you are determined to end that affair today and stop hurting your loved one,we are going to tell you how to go about it the right way.
1). You have to make up your mind to end it. You must be determined to get out of the irresistible affair.
2). Talk to your affair partner about it. Sometimes,he or she might want the same thing too,so both of you can work on ending it together but if your partner is still interested in the affair,you would have to make him or her see reasons why you need to end it. Talk about the guilt you feel and the fear the affair is causing you. Tell them that you do not like who you have become because of the affair and that you can no longer live like that anymore. In doing this,please be firm not rude. You do not want to piss them off into trying to blackmail you.
3). Work on your relationship. An affair must have seemed like an answer to your failing relationship but it is not. It is time to work on your relationship instead of taking the easy way out by finding comfort in someone else’s loving arms. Devote more time to your relationship. If the relationship cannot work,end it instead of getting into an affair.
4). You know all those things that excited you in that affair,bring it into your relstionship. Tell your partner what works for you. Experience the same emotions you had in your affair and you would see no need to go back to your affair.
5). Affairs flourishes in secrecy. Open up to someone. Talking to someone else can be relieving. Tell a close friend or someone you can trust. You could also talk to your partner but that could be tricky because you cannot predict their reaction since they are the victims of your affair.
6). No one is perfect. Capitalize on the flaws of your affair. No matter how exciting a person is, there are flaws. Pick on them and you would find yourself irritated and walking out of the affair.
7). As much as possible,distance yourself from the person. Avoid seeing the person. When he or she calls,firm yourself and stick to the decision of ending the affair.
cool. Resist all temptations to go back to your affair. Occupy yourself all the time and whenever you have that urge to call or see the person, remember all the efforts you have put into getting out of it. Do not allow it to be in vain.

www.parrothouz.com
Visit blog for more updates on managing your relationship.
Re: Ending An Affair by djeezy(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Interesting. I really don't like the title of your thread. It should be something like "how to stop cheating while in a relationship". Affairs flourish in secrecy, I like that part.
Re: Ending An Affair by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol endin an affiar is a hard one... U just wana stop, buh wen u two see each oda, d attraction justs comes up again
Re: Ending An Affair by djeezy(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol endin an affiar is a hard one... U just wana stop, buh wen u two see each oda, d attraction justs comes up again
Good thing you understood the topic and modified.
Re: Ending An Affair by Kingsasian(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice one. Came at the right time.
Re: Ending An Affair by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2015
djeezy:
Good thing you understood the topic and modified.
I was thinkn she meant ending a relationship
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2015
The thing is,there is a great difference btw cheating and having an affair. I would rather my partner cheats than have an affair. Affairs are deeper and more scary grin
djeezy:
Interesting. I really don't like the title of your thread. It should be something like "how to stop cheating while in a relationship". Affairs flourish in secrecy, I like that part.
Re: Ending An Affair by MrCork: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Affairs are so difficult to end. Infact some people start affairs with a time frame of when to end it but when that time comes, they cannot because they have been trapped by the power of affairs.
Even when you start feeling guilty and try to end it,you find yourself going back because an affair is like an addiction that is hard to resist. An affair can control and dominate your life until it finally tears you apart.
If you are determined to end that affair today and stop hurting your loved one,we are going to tell you how to go about it the right way.
1). You have to make up your mind to end it. You must be determined to get out of the irresistible affair.
2). Talk to your affair partner about it. Sometimes,he or she might want the same thing too,so both of you can work on ending it together but if your partner is still interested in the affair,you would have to make him or her see reasons why you need to end it. Talk about the guilt you feel and the fear the affair is causing you. Tell them that you do not like who you have become because of the affair and that you can no longer live like that anymore. In doing this,please be firm not rude. You do not want to piss them off into trying to blackmail you.
3). Work on your relationship. An affair must have seemed like an answer to your failing relationship but it is not. It is time to work on your relationship instead of taking the easy way out by finding comfort in someone else’s loving arms. Devote more time to your relationship. If the relationship cannot work,end it instead of getting into an affair.
4). You know all those things that excited you in that affair,bring it into your relstionship. Tell your partner what works for you. Experience the same emotions you had in your affair and you would see no need to go back to your affair.
5). Affairs flourishes in secrecy. Open up to someone. Talking to someone else can be relieving. Tell a close friend or someone you can trust. You could also talk to your partner but that could be tricky because you cannot predict their reaction since they are the victims of your affair.
6). No one is perfect. Capitalize on the flaws of your affair. No matter how exciting a person is, there are flaws. Pick on them and you would find yourself irritated and walking out of the affair.
7). As much as possible,distance yourself from the person. Avoid seeing the person. When he or she calls,firm yourself and stick to the decision of ending the affair.
cool. Resist all temptations to go back to your affair. Occupy yourself all the time and whenever you have that urge to call or see the person, remember all the efforts you have put into getting out of it. Do not allow it to be in vain.

www.parrothouz.com

angry

1 Like

Re: Ending An Affair by MrCork: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:

www.parrothouz.com

..are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Ending An Affair by djeezy(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
The thing is,there is a great difference btw cheating and having an affair. I would rather my partner cheats than have an affair. Affairs are deeper and more scary grin
To me I think there's no difference. Affairs are done in secrecy and so is cheating. Nice thread by the way.
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Nope, I am purple skinned undecided
MrCork:

..are u lightskin? angry
Re: Ending An Affair by MrAnonTAC: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
affair!

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: Ending An Affair by MrCork: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Nope, I am purple skinned undecided

^^^^atitude....and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland...Goat! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks, but there is a difference. You can av sex wt jst anybody without any form of attachment. But when you are involved in an affair, my dear it is hard to end oh coz u ar more involved than jst sex
djeezy:
To me I think there's no difference. Affairs are done in secrecy and so is cheating. Nice thread by the way.
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Ur name suits u. sad
MrCork:

^^^^atitude....and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland...Goat! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Ending An Affair by MrCork: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Ur name suits u. sad

watch yor mouth..Goat. angry

..anyways sinceu ask, did I mention am from Pekam London & I drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot!! wink

1 Like

Re: Ending An Affair by djeezy(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Thanks, but there is a difference. You can av sex wt jst anybody without any form of attachment. But when you are involved in an affair, my dear it is hard to end oh coz u ar more involved than jst sex
Very well then. Just felt like arguing a little. wink
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol, I like to b put in the position to argue oh. Please lets kip arguing jor. I am enjoying it. grin
djeezy:
Very well then. Just felt like arguing a little. wink
Re: Ending An Affair by djeezy(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Lol, I like to b put in the position to argue oh. Please lets kip arguing jor. I am enjoying it. grin
Hehehe nope I give up. You've won.
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Lol. Ok. Lets live to fight another day smiley
djeezy:
Hehehe nope I give up. You've won.
Re: Ending An Affair by UyiIredia(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Theory and practicals are 2 different things.
Re: Ending An Affair by Johnnoah1st: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
2). Talk to your affair partner about it. Sometimes,he or she might want the same thing too,so both of you can work on ending it together but i
i tink i will be changing to a troll on dis forum, imagine all dis stupiid everyday laws been given to us on dis forum like we are in law school. THRASH!
Re: Ending An Affair by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
What's an affair BTW? undecided
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dont worry. Wen u are in one,no one wud explain it for you. grin
Jacksparrow0712:
What's an affair BTW? undecided
Re: Ending An Affair by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
So you can't explain to me what it means? Your own type of counsellor hard o
pinkpebbles:
Dont worry. Wen u are in one,no one wud explain it for you. grin
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
I charge na. And you av to book an appointment. grin
Jacksparrow0712:
So you can't explain to me what it means? Your own type of counsellor hard o
Re: Ending An Affair by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Do I need to see a PA or I negotiate directly with you?
pinkpebbles:
I charge na. And you av to book an appointment. grin
Re: Ending An Affair by pinkpebbles(f): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
My PA would get across.
Jacksparrow0712:
Do I need to see a PA or I negotiate directly with you?

(1) (Reply)

If You See These Signs,marry Him / Flirting On The Bus With A Random Guy/girl / 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.