Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,134 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (53773 Views)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Top Ten Most Expensive Phones In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
ilobasama:
Ok u need a clue........go down a little.....lols
Got it! My feet. grin clap for me. :p

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by bejeria101(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Check the word expensive in the dictionary and try again,pple use dis phones on a regular. Try VERTU MX it cost 2.6m naira dat is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
angry
Lilyomi:

Got it! My feet. grin clap for me. :p
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

What would you say is the most precious thing to you that money isn't supposed to be able to buy?
My life n I won't exchange dat
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Is that because you can't afford expensive phones?

There is a reason why these phones are expensive besides the brand appeal, no?

Build quality and packed technology => $$$$$, No?
hmmm!!! the fact that I can afford these kind of phones doesn't mean I will spend my cash on them.

I know all these phone gat their various functions depending on your demands but I honestly can't put my 100k on a mobile phone.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
i cant argue with u, get close to rich people nd change ur mindset

i don't need to get close to any rich people cause am very wealthy myself - and i have people doing all those stuffs u mentioned for me - except visiting Nairaland which of course is like grave - we are all equal cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
bloglover:

LOL...but I didn't ask u d price Na, just d model.
lol
LP is the name, its a foreign product
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
bro ure totally wrong, it is only an uneducated rich man that do nt know d value of big phones, apart 4rm d high price, it makes ur task easier, it brings fun to u when ure bored nd can b used 4 various educational nd business purpose, talk abt d camera it is classy, bro operate iphone6 plus or samsung galaxy s6 egde 4 a day nd c d reason why u hav to get rich. "u dnt expect bill gate or warren buffet or lionel messi or beyonce 2 use a nokia torch na, dats impossible.
bro ask yourself one question? As of 10 years ago how much was Nokia 6600 the highest camera phone as of that time. Then compare the price now, that's if it's still in the market.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

i don't need to get close to any rich people cause am very wealthy myself - and i have people doing all those stuffs u mentioned for me - except visiting Nairaland which of course is like grave - we are all equal cool cool
ok so u can use nokia torch to visit nairaland?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by aywhy93(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
OK sir
read below

I get what the guy is saying but it's not valid in so many cases. If you attended the TECH+ 2015 Conference in Eko Hotels, V.I few weeks ago then you'd see so many big big and rich people came and the gadgets they are holding are crazy gadgets, I saw uncountable Galaxy S6 edges and iphone 6 pluses grin . So, i still don't know who are those RICH people who hardly have the time to change their phones like he said. ALL the rich and educated people I know are using big big phones cuz it makes their life a whole lot easier ! But I also know some rich uneducated people who complain about their big phones cuz they can't operate them easily so they switch to smaller phones like Nokia 2626.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
ok so u can use nokia torch to visit nairaland?

bro! i use laptop! cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Mekzmoney(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bros, those tins u mentioned (except d expensive phns) are valuable and there worth it. Bt not those expensive fones...

If u reeally sweat 4 dat money (nt talking abt poli-thief-cians or celebrities) bt if ur really wrkin n ur rich. U won't hav time 4 those expensive fones cos u beliv dat wat iphone6 can do, BB10 can also do it (most of d tins tho). So Y spending 150 to 250k 4such fone wen u can get BB10 for 45k and utilize ur money efectively grin or beta still giv it to d needy or less priviledged.

Continue investing in those tins u ve mentioned and nt in fone dat can crash at anytime or stolen.

Haba. Let's use our brain wisely.

M nt saying that those fones are nt gud bt they dnt wrth my 250k.

Even sum yahoos wud tink twice b4 getin such an expensive fone grin....
softapples:
LOL so people dat work hard and they own private jet, gold smartphones, private yatch, private chopper, private island, multi million dollar mansions, bugatti verons, ferrari, lamborghini, million dollar wardropes, they all have silly tins? haba even king solomon in the bible enjoyed a luxury life style. "dats what GOD wants for us as long as it does nt control us. "bro if uve got d money spend it, we live and die ones.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bro! i use laptop! cheesy
LOL ha ha ha so wats now d difference, why dnt u 4get abt laptop nd just stick to smtin dat does nt has d internet, since rich people dnt need it?

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jaybee3(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

My life n I won't exchange dat

That's extreme... Obviously not your life since you had be needing it in order to enjoy the phone

So give me another answer tongue tongue
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Bros, those tins u mentioned (except d expensive phns) are valuable and there worth it. Bt not those expensive fones...

If u reeally sweat 4 dat money (nt talking abt poli-thief-cians or celebrities) bt if ur really wrkin n ur rich. U won't hav time 4 those expensive fones cos u beliv dat wat iphone6 can do, BB10 can also do it (most of d tins tho). So Y spending 150 to 250k 4such fone wen u can get BB10 for 45k and utilize ur money efectively grin or beta still giv it to d needy or less priviledged.

Continue investing in those tins u ve mentioned and nt in fone dat can crash at anytime or stolen.

Haba. Let's use our brain wisely.

M nt saying that those fones are nt gud bt they dnt wrth my 250k.

Even sum yahoos wud tink twice b4 getin such an expensive fone grin....
BRODA 4get dat tin, when GOD blesses u, u will buy an iphone10 nd u wont feel it
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Elxandre(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
do you think rich/business men have time to video chat or even text chat ? they have thousands of naira on their phones to make calls and if you wanna see them, you have to book an appointment.

check the most richest man in Nigeria and ask of the phone he is using.

only kwaxy ppl will spend 250k on a mobile phone.

if you work and sweat for your money, you won't spend it lavishly on silly things.

there is difference between "yahoo money, fraud money, stolen money, and "that money you sweat and work hard to get"
You are very myopic.

The same bill gates, Dangote and Otedola that have yachts costing millions of dollars, are the ones who don't waste money on frivolities abi
Tell me the importance of a yatch, aside show of class.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm!!! the fact that I can afford these kind of phones doesn't mean I will spend my cash on them.

I know all these phone gat their various functions depending on your demands but I honestly can't put my 100k on a mobile phone.

Quality does cost and people pay premium for these phones to suit personal preference

I roll with apple because of their build quality, after sales support and user friendly IOS.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
LOL ha ha ha so wats now d difference, why dnt u 4get abt laptop nd just stick to smtin dat does nt has d internet, since rich people dnt need it?

bia softorange abi na apple! y is it so hard for u to just understand that some of us prefer browsing with laptop or desktop instead of phones?eehh kwanu! hia! grin

biko refer any further question to my PA or best forward it to my secretary's office - i will attend it to it in fullness of time! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
I rep the BB Passport kiss
I would buy it again and again
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

That's extreme... Obviously not your life since you had be needing it in order to enjoy the phone

So give me another answer tongue tongue
I giv up. U dnt want to giv it to me.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by wimgohealth: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Anything outside my Gionee m3 Marathon is not a phone!
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Donpizzle(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Galaxy s6 but my money is not enough sad Onemansquad do u mind buying one for me? Seriously blackberry is a no for me. Dnt knw why. I like the rest. grin. My arms are open for any of them as gifts o. grin.

u can hv any1 u want frm me jst with 2wks un-interupted f**k supply. If u care let me knw.smiley
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

I giv up. U dnt want to giv it to me.

My offer was to trade not dash so don't give up just yet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

bia softorange abi na apple! y is it so hard for u to just understand that some of us prefer browsing with laptop or desktop instead of phones?eehh kwanu! hia! grin

biko refer any further question to my PA or best forward it to my secretary's office - i will attend it to it in fullness of time! tongue
LOL bro throw away d laptop and dnt browse at all, since its expensive, Abi na 2nd hand uk use 25,000 naira laptop u dey use?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

I get what the guy is saying but it's not valid in so many cases. If you attended the TECH+ 2015 Conference in Eko Hotels, V.I few weeks ago then you'd see so many big big and rich people came and the gadgets they are holding are crazy gadgets, I saw uncountable Galaxy S6 edges and iphone 6 pluses grin . So, i still don't know who are those RICH people who hardly have the time to change their phones like he said. ALL the rich and educated people I know are using big big phones cuz it makes their life a whole lot easier ! But I also know some rich uneducated people who complain about their big phones cuz they can't operate them easily so they switch to smaller phones like Nokia 2626.

hehehe.
You dey mind that one? His argument is always one sided grin
I don't know the rich people they saw with nokia torch (and confirmed that's the only phone they use), even if Otedola has an Iphone 6_ do we expect him to bring it out and start taking selfies up and down?

He definitely has a PR person. I am sure that PR person would be with such phones or probably tabs which would be used for replying mails and all that.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
LOL bro throw away d laptop and dnt browse at all, since its expensive, Abi na 2nd hand uk use 25,000 naira laptop u dey use?

my secretary will reply u in the fullness of time tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Donpizzle:

u can hv any1 u want frm me jst with 2wks un-interupted f**k supply. If u care let me knw.smiley
embarassed
Donpizzle:

No o. I want it free as in freeeeeeeeee. grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

my secretary will reply u in the fullness of time tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
LOL u dnt even hav a laptop. LMAO
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by goodgate: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Hair?
NO Downwards Middle.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jnrbayano(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
I rep the BB Passport kiss
I would buy it again and again

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / BBM For Nokia Lumia Phones / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.