Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,203 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (53774 Views)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Top Ten Most Expensive Phones In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
jnrbayano:

Hmmm
cheesy You!
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
LOL u dnt even hav a laptop. LMAO

tongue tongue
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Donpizzle(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
bro 4get abt child's talk, if u want to speak and see who ure speaking to with a video chat with ur business partner or friend or family member abroad will u use nokia torch? does nokia torch hav email? can small phones chat on instagram? download big pdf files?

If chattin on instagram is ur problem and a reason to buy dose big fones den i fink u re a real kid as earlier stated.u nvr jam

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Donpizzle:

If chattin on instagram is ur problem and a reason to buy dose big fones den i fink u re a real kid as earlier stated.u nvr jam
mcheew u dnt undastand wat i wrote

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by enitey(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please,remove Techno from that list
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by jnrbayano(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

cheesy You!

110000 naira over and over again? shocked

Please can I send my account number? smiley
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Elxandre:

You are very myopic.

The same bill gates, Dangote and Otedola that have yachts costing millions of dollars, are the ones who don't waste money on frivolities abi
Tell me the importance of a yatch, aside show of class.
lol
a yatch is an investment that you can later sale out.

if you buy a mobile phone today today for 30k, you can't sell it the same price you bought it.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
jaybee3:

Quality does cost and people pay premium for these phones to suit personal preference

I roll with apple because of their build quality, after sales support and user friendly IOS.
you are right bro,

I also want to roll with apple to confirm your point.

kindly send me 1 iPhone 5/6 wink
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
jnrbayano:

110000 naira over and over again? shocked

Please can I send my account number? smiley

Yes o, afterall I can still deposit N100 into it
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by histemple: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
softapples:
bro ure totally wrong, it is only an uneducated rich man that do nt know d value of big phones, apart 4rm d high price, it makes ur task easier, it brings fun to u when ure bored nd can b used 4 various educational nd business purpose, talk abt d camera it is classy, bro operate iphone6 plus or samsung galaxy s6 egde 4 a day nd c d reason why u hav to get rich. "u dnt expect bill gate or warren buffet or lionel messi or beyonce 2 use a nokia torch na, dats impossible.

The truly rich man has no time to even attend to all his phone calls, talk more of the time to explore and utilize the features of those big phones.

All the people you mention has personal, professional and media managers because they don't have the time.

If you have ever been close to a rich man, you will understand why they don't bother themselves with big phones. In fact, most times it is their Personal Assistants (PA) that takes most of their calls.

If you have the contact of a minister, senator or governor, just trying calling them. You will be shocked that they hardly touch their phones as it is always with their PA. So, what is most important to them is receiving and making calls.

May God make you rich so that you can understand the commitment and pressure that won't even allow you to read sms or check emails.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Elxandre(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
lol
a yatch is an investment that you can later sale out.

if you buy a mobile phone today today for 30k, you can't sell it the same price you bought it.
A yatch just like a car depreciates in value too, with time.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by goodgate: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

I get what the guy is saying but it's not valid in so many cases. If you attended the TECH+ 2015 Conference in Eko Hotels, V.I few weeks ago then you'd see so many big big and rich people came and the gadgets they are holding are crazy gadgets, I saw uncountable Galaxy S6 edges and iphone 6 pluses grin . So, i still don't know who are those RICH people who hardly have the time to change their phones like he said. ALL the rich and educated people I know are using big big phones cuz it makes their life a whole lot easier ! But I also know some rich uneducated people who complain about their big phones cuz they can't operate them easily so they switch to smaller phones like Nokia 2626.
Guy calm Down,those ones are big EMPLOYEES, but the main Bosses do not have time for all that, its mostly average and not so rich people that have images and status to keep that strive for public validation by owning big cars and gadgets. My dad said he was amazed seeing the kind of phones and vehicles Dangote and Adenuga use. Dangote a toyota landcruiser and a Nokia Asha 205. Rich peeps can spend on expensive cars,luxury jets,trips,yatchs and houses but are less interested with keeping to trend with gadgets.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Elxandre:

A yatch just like a car depreciates in value too, with time.
hmmmm
I hear u
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Mekzmoney(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
U talked like dat cos maybe u dnt hav much much responsibilties like family and troublsome relatives. grin

softapples:
BRODA 4get dat tin, when GOD blesses u, u will buy an iphone10 nd u wont feel it

Well, its cool, 4 those that are willing to spend unnecessarily.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by aywhy93(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
goodgate:
Guy calm Down those ones are big EMPLOYEES, but the main Bosses do not have time for all that, its mostly people that have images and status to keep that strive for puic validation by owning gadgets. My dad said he was amazed seeing the kind of phones Dangote and Adenuga use. Dangote uses a Nokia Asha 205. Rich peeps can spend on expensive cars,luxury jets,trips,yatchs and houses but are less interested with keeping to trend with gadgets.

Those ones are big EMPLOYEES ? as if they are even Entrepreneurs at all. Oga, I know what I'm saying. BTW, who are the main Bosses ? As if, the so called Main Bosses don't have families they take pictures with, as if they don't stay in touch with their loved ones, as if they spend all the 24hrs/day of their lives in meetings... You are a confused fellow !!! Some Nigerians and their Black thoughts sha !

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by CecyAdrian(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
which phone are u using ?

Wat has that got to do with dis?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Fulaboy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Aminah where's your Iphone6?? Is it pink or ash?? grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by goodgate: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
aywhy93:

Those ones are big EMPLOYEES ? as if they are even Entrepreneurs at all. Oga, I know what I'm saying. BTW, who are the main Bosses ? As if, the so called Main Bosses don't have families they take pictures with, as if they don't stay in touch with their loved ones, as if they spend all the 24hrs/day of their lives in meetings... You are a confused fellow !!! Some Nigerians and their Black thoughts sha !
Look,no busy Entreprenuer has time to take pictures, they will rather use the basic internet enabled phones for thier very important needs,or have thier P.As do that for them.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Aminat508(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
Aminah where's your Iphone6?? Is it pink or ash?? grin
grin cheesy pink

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Rotimi47: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
I prefer my NEXUS 5 to all those phones for now because it not a common phone; I love to use unique rare things.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
just asking
CecyAdrian:

Wat has that got to do with dis?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
just asking

Q10
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Fulaboy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
grin cheesy pink
Something like this hun?? grin

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Q10
OK
you can add money and buy iphone6 plus then cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
OK
you can add money and buy iphone6 plus then cheesy

Lol. I do not need it yet. My phone does most of wat I want to do now. Moreova d iphone6 device is quite complicated undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Aminat508(f): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
Something like this hun?? grin
YES. I need one more cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by bloglover(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
lol LP is the name, its a foreign product
hmmm, not even d popular cheap ones in Nigeria, ok
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by sats: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
WIZGUY69:
kiss

I use black berry passport.

now the screen has broken, to change it is #38000.

woman,you killie show ... IMMEDIATELY
woman, you scatter show ... IMMEDIATELY

in victoria kimani's voice

and its sooooo haaaaaard,to say goodbye to my hoooooomie

blackberry passport ... your passport to headache
hahahahahahah

PS bros, sorry o, no vex
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Galaxy s6 but my money is not enough sad Onemansquad do u mind buying one for me? Seriously blackberry is a no for me. Dnt knw why. I like the rest. grin. My arms are open for any of them as gifts o. grin.

You might ad well open your legs...... Na joke o
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Fulaboy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aminat508:
YES. I need one more cheesy cheesy
I think MuhdG can help with that tongue I don't do apple, I do Samsung grin had it been you said S6 edge I will have help tongue
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by anigold(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
hrhobi1:

Which type of fish stew ? Shark fish or?

i have bongo fish and tilapia. Have you tasted tilapia stew with amala... The problem is that you will spend 1 hour removing bones
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by anigold(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
sats:

woman,you killie show ... IMMEDIATELY
woman, you scatter show ... IMMEDIATELY

in victoria kimani's voice

and its sooooo haaaaaard,to say goodbye to my hoooooomie

blackberry passport ... your passport to headache
hahahahahahah

PS bros, sorry o, no vex

i love techno phones the problem is that the screen is more expensive than the price of the new phone... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / BBM For Nokia Lumia Phones / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.