Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (53776 Views)

Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / How Do Teenagers Afford Crazy Expensive Phones? / Top Ten Most Expensive Phones In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by titosantana(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
and who told you I am not rich ? smiley cheesy

Omo rich get level o cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
titosantana:

Omo rich get level o cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Richie0974: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=Phens post=37199045][/quote]

Hot note
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by aywhy93(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

U pm me

That's not a problem.. cheesy grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Blackeard(m): 2:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Please can anyone of this phones download food?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Unionised(m): 4:33am On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
when I stretch my neck to look at the phone "that" rich man will bring out from his pocket, I was disappointed he was using mini Nokia that's not up to 7k then I learnt my lesson.

a lot of ppl would have gone to any length just to afford this expensive phones but using 'big' phone doesn't tag someone rich. (some mumu's will say enjoy your money)

I am still waiting for the phone that will show me my future before I put my 100k on a phone that can crash at time.

May God so bless you that you realize that 100k is not money!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2015
asumo12:

cry

Tchidi cum teach me hausa language nah...

Oya na... how much?
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by ceejay4real(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Lilyomi:
Galaxy s6 but my money is not enough sad Onemansquad do u mind buying one for me? Seriously blackberry is a no for me. Dnt knw why. I like the rest. grin. My arms are open for any of them as gifts o. grin.

THIEF!
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by asumo12: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2015
tchidi:

Oya na... how much?

Name your price dear
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by simdam500(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Apple and blackberry cheesy

But the rest, running on android os; doesn't change the fact that if I get a 8000 android, it would be different.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by silent10(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
do you think rich/business men have time to video chat or even text chat ? they have thousands of naira on their phones to make calls and if you wanna see them, you have to book an appointment.

check the most richest man in Nigeria and ask of the phone he is using.

only kwaxy ppl will spend 250k on a mobile phone.

if you work and sweat for your money, you won't spend it lavishly on silly things.

there is difference between "yahoo money, fraud money, stolen money, and "that money you sweat and work hard to get"
i think u re foolish. sori, jst cnt help bt comment
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
silent10:

i think u re foolish. sori, jst cnt help bt comment
your elder brother is foolish smiley
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by silent10(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
enitey:
Please,remove Techno from that list
and replace it with ur name undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by enitey(f): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
silent10:

Smiles
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by SirAweezy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
agarawu23:
child's talk.

you don't know anything about money yet.

You are wrong.. I've a 3310 nokia (which I put out always) but don't be deceive my bb passport is with me.. While my note3 tab is always in my car... I push file nd edit any necessary document anytme
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Donpizzle(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lilyomi:
embarassed. No o. I want it free as in freeeeeeeeee. grin
lol. Give me i give u, God no go vex.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Annkorede: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol.. Dont mind the idiot jawe
silent10:

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Annkorede: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol.. Correct, we should just be care full with the screen or better still get a screen guide
sats:

they are all like that, afterall no screen no phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Annkorede: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol
anigold:

i love techno phones the problem is that the screen is more expensive than the price of the new phone... Lol

Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Annkorede: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
And put your Name?
enitey:
Please,remove Techno from that list
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by enitey(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
Annkorede:
And put your Name?

Smiles......u are free
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by donhils: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
softapples:
bro ure totally wrong, it is only an uneducated rich man that do nt know d value of big phones, apart 4rm d high price, it makes ur task easier, it brings fun to u when ure bored nd can b used 4 various educational nd business purpose, talk abt d camera it is classy, bro operate iphone6 plus or samsung galaxy s6 egde 4 a day nd c d reason why u hav to get rich. "u dnt expect bill gate or warren buffet or lionel messi or beyonce 2 use a nokia torch na, dats impossible.
Are all these people you mentioned now educated? And you don't have to buy a very expensive phone before you can check email with your phone or do all the other things you mentioned one could do with a smartphone.
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Donpizzle:

lol. Give me i give u, God no go vex.
Cast ur bread.... Continue
Re: The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) by Lilyomi(f): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
ceejay4real:

THIEF!
Ole. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / BBM For Nokia Lumia Phones / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.