Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) (105519 Views)

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Baddest Babalawo Ever Liveth: Photos Of This Babalawo Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
bamac:
don't generalise please

Generalizing how?
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
I will not bow down...
I cannot bow down...
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hapuya:
A
irunmole to nmu champaigne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
I like traditionalism.

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bamac(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
prince3009:

Generalizing how?
i added the "some" to what i quoted not the poster
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Africa don suffer ..the same thing happened with the cocoa beans ...Swiss and the Belgians are making billions of dollars by manufacturing chocolate with the same cocoa beans that African don't know what to do with it ...shouldn't we be the chocolate manufacturer of the world

5 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
yoruba culture sweet die

10 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by riczy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
haters ar scared of hating him!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by foremanX: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
I love this remix of the original culture. An improved version.

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by riczy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
haters ar scared of hatn him,hate am make u collect
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by AdaMeme(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
na this kind babalawo i dey find

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
WAOH! So Cool cool ,Only wish he was serving Jesus God...
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by breakeven: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Am seriously loving this. . . It's time we Africans take our own cultures, religions to the world..

It's time w identified with who we are...

Not always being the gullible ones who swallow other people's religions and myths at the detriment of ours. . .

What religion, what culture. Where were they when the whitemans religion and the other satanic religion took over the people? Abeg commot for road jare.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
bulldoza:

Fixed
Hahaha...well, God dwells in Jesus Col 1:19 smiley
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
WAOH! So Cool cool ,Only wish he was serving Jesus...
SMH. You would discard your own cultures for a foreign one, wouldn't you ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Amazo: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

Who are your fathers? Biko nu?

Ask your voodoo gods who kicked their asses all across the globe: from Eurasia across the Himalayas and Mediterranean to Persia to Mesopotamia to Africa across the Atlantic to the Americas. Ask them who made them bleed and beg as they crawled wounded back to the hell they came from, while your sorcerers watched in frightful despair and utter disbelief as they were burnt on stakes. Then they will tell you who our fathers were.

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
isan:
the effect of surulere weed cheesy
No its agege weed
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
ooshinibos:
Africa don suffer ..the same thing happened with the cocoa beans ...Swiss and the Belgians are making billions of dollars by manufacturing chocolate with the same cocoa beans that African don't know what to do with it ...shouldn't we be the chocolate manufacturer of the world

grin angry grin

Knowhow. Knowledge is illuminating.

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by azzima(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is the same scene in Cuba and some parts of Trinidad even the Late Ooni was well revered whenever he is invited in Trinidad. These people take their Yoruba ancestry to another level o.....seriously.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by segcymoor(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cool!
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amazo:

Ask your voodoo gods who kicked their asses all across the globe: from Eurasia across the Himalayas and Mediterranean to Persia to Mesopotamia to Africa across the Atlantic to the Americas. Ask them who made them bleed and beg as they crawled wounded back to the hell they came from, while your sorcerers watched in frightful despair and utter disbelief as they were burnt on stakes. Then they will tell you who our fathers were. 

Simple question.. Who are your fathers..? You dey narrate harry Potter story. Answer the question you this deranged demented swine..

This one that you cannot mention your father(s) names are you sure that you are not deluded. Tell us so we can know if you're a descendant of diseased savages.

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
U should hav posted his pix and his ifa people alone! Y posting Adunni Nefretiti's pix, if I should send d Url of dis page 2 her, u won't find it funny @ all, they ar singers, and wat they do is Folks!
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
175:
Gracious Heaven! They brought their Religion, asked us to close our eyes, before we could say the prayers they taught us, they had our mineral resources and most importantly our Culture on their palms and left.

Look all these Daddy G. O., Prophet this and that, the West have already gone through same phase. They later realised that you must take your destiny in your own hands, no miracle worker gonna cut it for you. If you like use your house to sow seed.

About 50 to 100 years from now, we will start accusing Oyinbo of stealing our culture. Because we might have to go to Brazil or Canada or UK to learn Ifa metaphysics. That time, you go fear how some Universities abroad will package the course. grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hapuya:
E
what is d problem? Adunni Nefretiti (the three ladies) they ar singers and ar nt involved in his ifa stuffs, b sure of certain things b4 u post dem, if I should show her dis nw, u won't find it funny @ all
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by pen2(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omo Mushin leleyi o!
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
His name sef na 'Paulo' ....lipsealed!

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by redcliff: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Am seriously loving this. . . It's time we Africans take our own cultures, religions to the world..

It's time w identified with who we are...

Not always being the gullible ones who swallow other people's religions and myths at the detriment of ours. . .

oga shutup abeg
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by somez(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Honestly,, am tripping. Am igbo but have loved yoruba culture but this guy just took it to another level. I hail....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by GooseBaba: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:
This one?? I will slap him,collect all his juju and throw it away. angry

Don't be fooled. Looks can be deceiving. You go surprise say your own saliva go become your enemy. Your own shadow go dey threaten your soul.

P's, when was the last time you slap pastor or alfa, collect their bible and Quran and threw them away..?

3 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
You mean we have sombori like this in this country and he can't do or event something with his power just like the whites uses theirs to develop there country?

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Gakwe123(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well said brother I wassborn in that era but the tide I erodings so fast........things are really falling apart.
politician:
Seeing this really makes me ponder on the gradual loss of traditional and cultural values in the society.

The era when neighbors really care about each other.
when you accept food from people without having Bias thoughts.
When the windows have no frame or guards
When your mother send you to join other kids to eat Sara and rub your hands on the host with intention of good tidings.
When Masquerade and followers remain mute while passing in front of churches and mosques in show of mutual respect.
When as a christian, you celebrate Muslim festivals with friends and vice versa.

The societal Values that really defines us as a people is fast eroding and its really painful.

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by macof(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Xsolutions:
WAOH! So Cool cool ,Only wish he was serving Jesus...

Well he knows better. ..the slave masters tried forcing jesus on his great grand fathers but they were too smart for that. ..

Unfortunately ur own great grandfathers were gullible

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Urhobo Waado. / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.