Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) (105521 Views)

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Baddest Babalawo Ever Liveth: Photos Of This Babalawo Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Xsolutions:
WAOH! So Cool cool ,Only wish he was serving Jesus...

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:00am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
MENTAL PEOPLE FULL THIS WORLD NO BE SMALL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2015
This guy though white is really soaked in evil. Illuminati things. Living large my foot. Bros U are at d peak of end time which is already knocking at d door. WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS PRECIOUS SOUL? Food for thot!!!

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by valkaywalex(m): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Aminat508:
angry grin awa lalasa wa
Maami l'oshogbo, Next time you state it like this, “Awa la lasaa wa”, as u jam everytin 2geda make it sounds like a foreign language, it takes me few mins b4 i could comprehend.

My regards to Ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2015
valkaywalex:
Maami l'oshogbo, Next time you state it like this, “Awa la lasaa wa”, as u jam everytin 2geda make it sounds like a foreign language, it takes me few mins b4 i could comprehend.

My regards to Ogbeni.
lolz eseun o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Bublanski: 5:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Ole grin Louis Vuitton don dey enter your eyes abi? cheesy tongue angry
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I have change my mind. I want to study babalaworism in school now
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Cool...
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by valkaywalex(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz eseun o. cheesy
grin lol,...ko t'ope o.

E kaaro!

Ee jiire bi?

Ji ji mo ji lowuro yi, mo se'ba eyin agba o!

Iba Eyin iya mi elewu osun,

Iba eyin iya mi alaso aro,

Iba eyin iya mi to un fi needle gun iyan,

Iba eyin iya mi to un fi owu alauntakun ran'so,

Ni tori, eyin ni olataka,....olaraka, olatikaka ragbada, eyin ni olomo to un ma ori oloja merinlelogun,

Awoye ni ke wo mi o eyin iya, e le wo ota mi l'awo pa, ko seyi to kan mi.

Eje ko du waa se o eyin iya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by oderemo(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2015
valkaywalex:
grin lol,...ko t'ope o.

E kaaro!

Ee jiire bi?

Ni tori, eyin ni olataka,....olaraka, olatikaka ragbada, eyin ni olomo to un ma ori oloja merinlelogun,

Laff don kill me tie@ ton of niddle gun yan.

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Bublanski: 6:17am On Aug 22, 2015
How? If you cant state a valid / logical reason why the OP is what you said he is, then by default you become the most foolish and stupidest person in the world. Deal?

Bonapart:
you're the most foolish op in the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by valkaywalex(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
oderemo:

Laff don kill me tie@ ton of niddle gun yan.
yea, awon iya mi loun je bee!

Awon iya mi toun fi omo odo ro eti.

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
Thank you,God bless you
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2015
^^ Please stop deceiving people.... Mr Okiti ...
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2015
A Story (Trilogy) Based on the Orishas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNAWuAlQKqE

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by wordsmith99(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Babalawo with swags

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by digitsolution: 8:35am On Aug 22, 2015
This is so Nice..... Proudly Omo Oduduwa.....

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by amurx(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2015
politician:
Seeing this really makes me ponder on the gradual loss of traditional and cultural values in the society.

The era when neighbors really care about each other.
when you accept food from people without having Bias thoughts.
When the windows have no frame or guards
When your mother send you to join other kids to eat Sara and rub your hands on the host with intention of good tidings.
When Masquerade and followers remain mute while passing in front of churches and mosques in show of mutual respect.
When as a christian, you celebrate Muslim festivals with friends and vice versa.

The societal Values that really defines us as a people is fast eroding and its really painful.

The world would have be a better place only if we could.....
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by amurx(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
yaskarahyelhope:
This guy though white is really soaked in evil. Illuminati things. Living large my foot. Bros U are at d peak of end time which is already knocking at d door. WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS PRECIOUS SOUL? Food for thot!!!

here they comes again, as if they do all which that they preach undecided

3 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by zudozz: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Na Tottenham fan..Oh no wonder Tottenham dey win League every yr. Hahahahahaaaa
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
valkaywalex:
grin lol,...ko t'ope o.

E kaaro!

Ee jiire bi?

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2015
SO MUCH BLUSHES FROM OUR LADIES IN SECRET. IF YOU ARE A LADY AND YOU DON'T FANCY THE DUDE PLS QUOTE ME.

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Xsolutions:

Thanks, though it seems 'Mulatto' applies specifically to Latino/Hispanic folks; 'Mixed Race' is more like a general term for mixed white and black people

Yes, here in the States mulatto is considered as black and white kids, mixed race is used for black and white too.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hapuya:
(Pics) Meet The Flyest, Dopest & Most Sophisticated Babalawo In D World

His name is Babalorisa Paulo Tyomolu. He practice the 'Yoruba' Religion. Yes, Yoruba cool
And he is the Flyest you will ever see.

This is not a movie!

While our Yoruba graduates are struggling here, somebody is hustling our culture and living fly! Damn!

Spread the words! Front page!

Check on him: http://www.facebook.com/paulo.novaes
Always make sure you get your facts clear before posting anything,that guy isn't practicing the "yoruba religion",he is a brazilian and he practises candomble,the women are "bahianas"(descendants of african slaves that reside in bahia) they worship the osun goddess,he is pai-de-santo(father of a saint),candomble is a mix of yoruba,fon,bantu,catholism and american tradition.Brazilians are generally good looking people,so I'm sure if you go to Bahia you'd see so many in your own words "flyest,dopest and most sophisticated babalawo in the world".I've seen their rituals and it looks very demonic,they dance as if they are possessed and slaughter white hens and sprinkle it on themselves,they also chant in yoruba,but they don't usually understand a word of what they say,and how are we not embracing our culture?have you seen the babalawos in nigerian denying their religion or drinking champagne.I was born in brazil and my family lived there for 8yrs so I'd stick to the one true God thank you.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by bettes(f): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
saxywale:

He could be from any where in Latin America. I have a babalowo friend on Facebook too, he is not as fly as this guy and he is from Venezuela. His people respect him a lot.
well this one is clearly from not only brazil but salvador bahia in brazil,the women from are dressed like bahianas.
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bublanski:
How? If you cant state a valid / logical reason why the OP is what you said he is, then by default you become the most foolish and stupidest person in the world. Deal?

You're the second most foolish individual planet earth
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Bublanski: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
This just confirmed my suspicions. Don't ask me what it is, everybody seeing your post knows. So sad. cry

Bonapart:
You're the second most foolish individual planet earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by pazienza(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Esdb3:

If this was about ibo. They'll start lamenting how they belong to biafra and how unique they are. Cry babies mtchw

But you and your Yoruba brothers are the ones already beating your chests here, I heard the thumping from far away, and decided to rush in and see what the noise was all about.

3 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by pazienza(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
bettes:
Always make sure you get your facts clear before posting anything,that guy isn't practicing the "yoruba religion",he is a brazilian and he practises candomble,the women are "bahianas"(descendants of african slaves that reside in bahia) they worship the osun goddess,he is pai-de-santo(father of a saint),candomble is a mix of yoruba,fon,bantu,catholism and american tradition.Brazilians are generally good looking people,so I'm sure if you go to Bahia you'd see so many in your own words "flyest,dopest and most sophisticated babalawo in the world".I've seen their rituals and it looks very demonic,they dance as if they are possessed and slaughter white hens and sprinkle it on themselves,they also chant in yoruba,but they don't usually understand a word of what they say,and how are we not embracing our culture?have you seen the babalawos in nigerian denying their religion or drinking champagne.I was born in brazil and my family lived there for 8yrs so I'd stick to the one true God thank you.

Which one be one true God?
True God like the one Caucasians used to defraud our ancestors?
https://www.nairaland.com/2359541/speech-delivered-king-leopold-ii#34453945

6 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
what a great nonsense is this paulo bablawo and humanbeigns patronise this man in ignorance and stupidity but we tell them the power that be is with us they never agree to accept the light the mantle and the power that be?
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
behold the evill humanbeigns love to accept and enjoy and what a great nonsense is this paulo bablawo and humanbeigns patronise this man in ignorance and stupidity but we tell them the power that be is with us they never agree to accept the light the mantle and the power that be?
Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
grincheesy damn, I've missed a lot sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Urhobo Waado. / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.