Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 (513 Views)

Relationship Palava! / SERIES :this Relationship Palava / Series:This Relationship Palava Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 by Holyfire1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
THIS RELATIONSHIP 'PALAVA'. part 1

It wasn't my fault o. You wouldn't have blamed me either, would you? Come to think of it, my friends are already hooked up to theirs. They speaks so highly of them, even in their absence, especially Sola. Though Deborah talks of her own too, but not like the way Sola does hers. Am not jealous of them o, don't crucify me yet. They are my very good friends anyway. Hmmm! I am older than the both of them, despite the fact, I had not gotten a suitor.

Sola's fiance, a tall and handsome looking young man. His handsomeness is revealed by the charming look of his slightly bulged eyeballs. What about Deborah's fiance, Whao! he is a man every lady prays to have as an husband. The love and cares he showered on her made me conclude that indeed good men are like the back of a fresh orange fruit while we the "beautiful" ladies are the sweet juice in it.
If I had not known much about who a virtuous woman is, according to our pastor's wife everyday sermon, Sola and Deborah are living evidence of what my pastor's wife says about a virtuous woman.
To be Continued..
#BEINSPIRED
jawdgreat@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 by 48noble(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
C

(1) (Reply)

Should Courtship Encourage Or Discouraged Before Marriage??? / Self Decipline In Relationship By Dunsman / Is Cheating Getting Worse Within Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.