Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (57263 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Atk1nson(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
sometimes the world needs a little war! cheesy
yeah, a little of anything isn't bad, u can't just be sure it will stay 'little'.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Mznaett: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2015
GodblessNig247:

wise saying

She needs it lol
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by fortunechy(m): 10:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Plz,google it
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by bigerboy200: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
LOLZ!! grin THANKS A LOT, I THINK I AM OK.
abeg send am my email...lolz
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by zudozz: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2015
U dey cry over man wey never pay 1 kobo 4 ur head. dey do all this James bond. People dey even marry 2nd wife d 1st wife no kill herself. Pls. MOVE ON. 2many men. As woman plenty na so men plenty 2.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by fadolak(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
if you expose him, will it change anything?? he's your first love. Look, you gotta live with it and move on, I'm sure you're gonna meet someone worth your louve.
Exactly, first love don't work out most of the time. Just leave him and continue with your life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Vikky014:
hahahahahahahahaha. dont mind dt guy jare. bt the funniest thing is dt if his wife shld confess to hv cheated for two years while they were dating he wunt forgive her ooooo
hypocrisy at its peak.
You will be amazed at some things I have gisted with my wife. The past is past. Why bring it to the present.
She didn't owe me Fidelity while we were dating. And I didn't owe her either. But we have both taking our vows, and I can tell you that I take my Vows of Fidelity very serious.
On that last day, I will stand and give account of MY LIFE. Not account of My wife's life, nor that of my son when he will be of age.

My past is my past, and I am willing to take responsibility for my actions. Equally willing to Suffer on account of it, if and when it comes. I have had my heart broken, and have equally broken other peoples heart. That is Life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by olalat(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Dnt get it twisted damsel, a lady at her late 20s or early 30s wld never contemplate sacrificg a 7 yrs old emotional investment for a non personal substantiated story. They hv probably seen it all 2geda. Dats jst d fact. D girl shld move on. Tellg hs fiancee wnt change poo. Why did she go on investigative lv affair in d first place. Pickg number frm his phone non consented is aberrtion on its own.
jemimaa01:
you sef dey there,I pity any lady that wld hold on to a liar amd cheat just because they've been at it for seven years,your suffering, hmm...it isn't sporous,the guy has been dating this gurl for 2yrs,not 2months,that's serious if you ask a sensible person( but of course we won't ask youundecided )

men do not understand these things and that's because often times than not,the ladies are at the receiving end....

and pls what's wrong with being in your twenties?? broda agbalagba,you were once in your twenties and if you werent this wise then,doesn't mean pple aren't sharp at twenty..
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by lonelypal(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Oyind17:
this guy is a bad player

Is there anything like a good playerplayer grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Am happy you finally changed. I know that most Nigerian girls are very good, some have become what they are because some heartless men dribbled them at some point in life and that singular act changed their perception about every man. I have seen good and Beauriful Nigerian women. I love them so much just as you do. I also know very well that you only sound brutal about their character display just as I do. Thanks.
yea!! I know there are some good women, but the character display is something else, and that's is my major issue.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2015
bigerboy200:

abeg send am my email...lolz
grin grin WERE YOUR EMAIL,MAKE I REDIRECT AM grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Vikky014(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

You will be amazed at some things I have gisted with my wife. The past is past. Why bring it to the present.
She didn't owe me Fidelity while we were dating. And I didn't owe her either. But we have both taking our vows, and I can tell you that I take my Vows of Fidelity very serious.
On that last day, I will stand and give account of MY LIFE. Not account of My wife's life, nor that of my son when he will be of age.

My past is my past, and I am willing to take responsibility for my actions. Equally willing to Suffer on account of it, if and when it comes. I have had my heart broken, and have equally broken other peoples heart. That is Life.
Chim ooooooooo. pls greet ur wifey for me. i dnt like argument. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by smsshola(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Move on dear...u love and lost.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by bigerboy200: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin WERE YOUR EMAIL,MAKE I REDIRECT AM grin grin
LOL...i think i am ok to..
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by adanny01(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2015
freecocoa:
And I'm telling you that you should have pointed out that he isn't as nice as OP thought, because clearly, a guy with any ounce of niceness will not still be leading a girl on, after proposing to another, OP is obviously naive and should be made to understand that such men aren't anywhere near nice, it's all part of why she brought this here. Plus the fact that if the tables were to be turned, you all would scream blue murder is annoying.

You don't have to advice me as such can never and I mean never happen to me, all that talk about karma and devil is too shallow for me btw.

LOL

What amuses me is your last paragraph because i expected you will say exactly that. I wanted to include that prediction but so that you wont see that i have already profiled you.

You are obviously the type that will claim they can handle themselves and their boyfriends or husbands so well that they will never go for an affair. I wont lecture you about cheating or cheaters, i will just bring to your notice that controlling another human other than yourself completely is impossible unless by extra ordinary means such as a prison, diabolics etc. I hope you are not the diabolical type?

Anytime i spot a female with such views, i say to myself, thats a potential divorcee unless God himself inteevenes in her case by giving her an upright man. Getting an upright man to me is fate. I would not know how to start explaining to you different reasons why people not just men cheat on their partners. You may not agree that the man must have been in love with both ladies of course not equally. Love can be complicated, even social media like facebook and Badoo has that as a relationshiop category. You may not have that kind of experience so your view may be limited to your experience. I have experienced such complicated situations that even few days to my wedding i wasnt sure i made the right choice, my younger sis and my mum noticed and came to me with words of encouragment. I had to rely on friends and family to make a decision, that was how boxed i was. It wasnt because i cheated. There are several complications i guess you wont understand especially were love and sense conflicts. I was confused on what was morally right against what will be more suitable. Till today i cant face some people even if i went the other way it would have been same.

Are you married? If not like i have guessed already, there is more for you to learn.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by queenfav(f): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Na wa o..after men would say girls are not willing to stick with one man.Why won't babes have backup guys,when the men are busy turning good woman to bad daily.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by eagleeye2: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
adanny01:

i will just bring to your notice that controlling another human other than yourself completely is impossible

Finito!!!! This is the simple explanation to all these arguement.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by DTOBS(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2015
jemimaa01:
women in naija have to step up their game o! we take alot of BS just to get married or stay married...I totally get your point tho,but still she ahld tell d other lady,if she decides to go ahead with the marriage,good for her and her future,if she doesn't, better for her...in all sha,I hope I never have to face this kind of situation,it's not easy at alllll..

that aside,I know u from the B15 thread cheesy
exactly, you've said the most important things... if she go ahead after hearing the gist with the marriage,it's her decision and wat she finks is best for her at that time. Moreover,I don't pray u find ur self in this type if situation also...

you really sure we've jammed before on B15 thread?...Nice one tho! Love your sincerity
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Adaeze003(f): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't "expose" him, just tell her about it and move on.

What I mean is, don't be all about demonizing the guy. Just let her know. She deserves to know the kind of man she's getting married to. Dating another girl for 2 years? That's just mean.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
yea!! I know there are some good women, but the character display is something else, and that's is my major issue.
I see.
There is this cry on my heart that God, make me a different person in this evil generation. Since you can't change people's characters from bad to good overnight. You can be the best that people never believe still exist. So that by your character, this useless believe by people especially girls on NL who want to pass this negative message to the young and innocent girls out there , 'that all men are same will never hold sway' in our lives. Same as if we are not that careful, we may be sending a wrong notion out their that all girls are the same, which in reality does not exist. I pray to be the best even if others are ready to be the worst. I don't want to look for the best, but be the best that people sincerely look for. If you sincerely try to be the best. There are chances that God will be merciful to you, to attract the best. Thanks.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
witnezHD:
how did you know

Guy you should be in your room reading your books. This place and kind of topics is not for kids like you. You no just good at all. You no sabi, dem dey teach u, u still dey ask as him take know. My friend tell your parents/guardian u don't need the phone again, its so much of a distraction for your young age
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by adanny01(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

Finito!!!! This is the simple explanation to all these arguement.

Yes, thats why it is advised, "do your best and leave the rest to God". Those who refuse to leave the rest to God rely on violence, babalawo, mallam and others.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Raalsalghul: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Samfigo1:
I wonder why some people keep on asking for advice on something they can use their initiatives for. . . Nawaao!
I tell you bros.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2015
lonelypal:

Is there anything like a good playerplayer grin

Get off my mention!
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

I see.
There is this cry on my heart that God, make me a different person in this evil generation. Since you can't change people's characters from bad to good overnight. You can be the best that people never believe still exist. So that by your character, this useless believe by people especially girls on NL who want to pass this negative message to the young and innocent girls out there , 'that all men are same will never hold sway' in our lives. Same as if we are not that careful, we may be sending a wrong notion out their that all girls are the same, which in reality does not exist. I pray to be the best even if others are ready to be the worst. I don't want to look for the best, but be the best that people sincerely look for. If you sincerely try to be the best. There are chances that God will be merciful to you, to attract the best. Thanks.
I was once used or played like a card twice. That experience won't want a person to still give in again but rather look for another alternative.
Emotion is not something to toy with.

Yes you are right, but once you are that best, that's when you will see different kind of people trooping in with no concern of what you have gone through to be that best, some or many will want to take advantage of it.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

It is with sadness and hurt that I decided to ask guidance on what action I should take with regards to the event that happened in my life.

I met a guy two years ago and fell in love with him wholeheartedly in fact he is my first love. the relationship was fun and romantic. I lost my innocence to him. Although there were times I had suspicions and I would confront him about it but he always found a way to clear my suspicions. One issue I always felt bad about was that he never took me to his family. As at the beginning of the relationship about a month into it his sister got married and I was not invited I felt maybe it was too early and shrugged it off. he never used my pictures as dp claiming he doesn't feel its proper until we are married. apart from all these he was a sweet and loving man. we were like best friends.

Fast forward to two years later I did something I had never done before. I searched his phone while he was asleep and what I discovered was a blow for me. He was in another relationship!!! I stole the girl's contact and disguised as his colleague just to get information from her with time she was free with me. I discovered they had been dating for seven years and she lived in another state. just last week he said he was travelling for a business event only for me to find out he went for his introduction to her family.

confronted him and he has been begging me to forgive him.

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.
its a Mans world,so exposing him won't change anything,besides the other lady won't do anything sef.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by esere826: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2015
eme40rald:
Hello nairalanders

Kind hearted nairalanders please what do I do? should I expose him to the girl or not.

yep you should
if you dont do this, you will feel hurt for a very, very long time to come
while himself and her continue their jolly

but when you report, your own hurt will lessen while they also help you carry some, after all, its no fault of yours
its your choice,...but I've seen this scenario happen a lot of times and the dire consequences when the woman in your place chooses to carry the hurt alone, how they jump from one ministry to another trying to heal their wounds and further being taken advantage of.

..just do it and then move on
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2015
adanny01:

LOL

What amuses me is your last paragraph because i expected you will say exactly that. I wanted to include that prediction but so that you wont see that i have already profiled you.

You are obviously the type that will claim they can handle themselves and their boyfriends or husbands so well that they will never go for an affair. I wont lecture you about cheating or cheaters, i will just bring to your notice that controlling another human other than yourself completely is impossible unless by extra ordinary means such as a prison, diabolics etc. I hope you are not the diabolical type?

Anytime i spot a female with such views, i say to myself, thats a potential divorcee unless God himself inteevenes in her case by giving her an upright man. Getting an upright man to me is fate. I would not know how to start explaining to you different reasons why people not just men cheat on their partners. You may not agree that the man must have been in love with both ladies of course not equally. Love can be complicated, even social media like facebook and Badoo has that as a relationshiop category. You may not have that kind of experience so your view may be limited to your experience. I have experienced such complicated situations that even few days to my wedding i wasnt sure i made the right choice, my younger sis and my mum noticed and came to me with words of encouragment. I had to rely on friends and family to make a decision, that was how boxed i was. It wasnt because i cheated. There are several complications i guess you wont understand especially were love and sense conflicts. I was confused on what was morally right against what will be more suitable. Till today i cant face some people even if i went the other way it would have been same.

Are you married? If not like i have guessed already, there is more for you to learn.
Diabolic, what da feck is that? You obviously are a very horrible profiler if you couldn't decipher that I don't believe in such nonsense from all we've discussed so far.

I wonder how all you could garner from my post is that I would control my man by saying such wouldn't happen to me, I meant I can't be f00led for years, neither will I stick with a cheat, better a divorcee than unhappily married.

You see, no matter how you try to paint it, not everyone has this very warped mentality of "get and stay married at all cost" some of us love ourselves enough not to be anyone's option, because as far as I'm concerned, OP is the lucky one here not to have ended up with a chronic/miserable cheat as a hubby.

Love as intense as it is, is not complicated, human beings are with their never ending greed, selfishness and whatnot, people usually want to eat their cake and still have it, that's what usually lead to the predicament you faced while choosing a life partner, you can't teach me nothing about love cos believe me, I know and have experienced it, in its purest form, don't blame your flaws on love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2015
sonofananimal:
I was once used or played like a card twice. That experience won't want a person to still give in again but rather look for another alternative.
Emotion is not something to toy with.

Yes you are right, but once you are that best, that's when you will see different kind of people trooping in with no concern of what you have gone through to be that best, some or many will want to take advantage of it.

Nice one......I can see d changes in you now cool
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by popularbig: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
you have said it all, gal just move on with your life
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by Missmossy(f): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Awww this is quite painful, very obvious. Moving on is the next step. Though its not easy though. It will make you stronger in the long run.
Re: Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? by kandiikane(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

Am seriously laughing at this quote. Chai.
So, a man came to you and sweet talked you and you fell for his charms. But in all that 'I love you, pass my mama' he didn't deem it fit to use your picture as his DP. Not even once for two whole years. 24 Months.
His sister got married, and this same man couldn't ask you to come and chop rice, at least. Hmmmmmm.
I truely believe women should stick together, because men are doing the cheating with fellow men.

For the op to not adhere to the clues is not the issue here. The issue is for her to tell the fiancee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.