Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (62033 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Bhelamblog(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
A Heartbroken twitter user Veronica has revealed how her fiancee dumped her, Even though she caught him Cheating and even impregnated another lady, Ok, It all started while she was tryna do laundry for his clothes, then A pregnancy test tube fell, She confronted him, and he replied that its her fault, Cos she's unable to get pregnant at the moment, He was totally Unapologetic, he even told her to pack out her stuffs before he gets home.. too bad, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-blames-his-fiancee-for-been-barren.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Bhelamblog(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
More

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
When a partner cheats, I think its only wise to ask the cheater the reason for his/her actions rather than wailing upandan.

Edited..

Ok the op revealed why the man cheated on her.

Case closed..

18 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by johnnyn1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by don4real18(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
dingbang:
Well he is right, Maybe she was this no sex before relationship kinda lady.

When a partner cheats, I think its only wise to ask the cheater the reason for his/her actions rather than wailing upandan.

Why did you cheat? Simple.. I want to know
Read it again... They have been having sex but she didn't get pregnant

30 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
dingbang:
Well he is right, Maybe she was this no sex before relationship kinda lady.

Why did you cheat? Simple.. I want to know
read it again. don't defend what isn't right.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
don4real18:

Read it again... They have been having sex but she didn't get pregnant
the op didn't post the picture at the time of my comment. I would edit right away

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by wtfcoded: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Issokay.
Life goes on.

Loving the boobs tho shocked

28 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Thewesterner(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eeyyaaaaahhh

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So in short, the guy assumed the lady is barren. Okay now.

But that's bad sha. Truth be told.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by oshe11: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bitch Dumbass Hoe Etc

See how low she has reduced her worth
How can you BF refer to you that way?
See her pics seflipsrsealed

Girls.........
Increase your worth Relationship is not all about boobs n pussee n SEX
DATE MEN, NOT BOYS

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by tetula123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
see bobb*...no matter how hot a lady is there's a guy somewhere tired of digging her.

Back to the Matter, the guy didn't try at all,and seems to be immature.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved from that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes it's better to be single than to put up with crap

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by lenghtinny(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
She's in a master-slave relationship angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by DIKEnaWAR: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
It's obvious the guy didn't love her. This reminds me of the...is it Toyin Lawani story?

Stop forcing yourself on people. If he/she is your spec, have you asked yourself if you are his/her spec?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by ekanempatrick28(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dat guy is a bastard. May God punish him. He is stupid. Pls dump his stupid ass

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
She just disgraced herself by showing all these, she's even asking what she should do next, like wtf!!! all these gals displaying their bodies online forming boldness are worthless with very very low self esteem, y'all guys afraid to woo these type of gals, this is your cue, i dont blame the guy one bit, she rubbished herself ni.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by DIYhackers: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
FACT IS, Men always end up with girls that look up to their girl

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by veacea: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oga oooooooo
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by CertifiedA: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
She dodged a bullet. She should thank her lucky stars for saving her from marrying this disrespectful nigguh.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by holluwai(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
too much details
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by room089: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na so!
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Beremx(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why she com sample her Bobbie nau?
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Bossontop(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided
To be honest the only thing i saw in all dat write-up iz her big bööbs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Saff(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
It is well
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by itiswellandwell: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm. All I was seeing is shit. Shit and shit..
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dangotesmummy: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Poosy a55 nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.