Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. (929 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by Wizzy01: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
I took my g.f to for shopping. After she selected all she wanted, i checked for my wallet in my pocket and didn't find it, she had to pay for it. Just as i got home, she called me and told me she had found my wallet in her car, i gave her back the money but she didn't collect it, the embarassing part was when i was searching myself in front of errbody. I felt like disappearing and she was just staring at me. What if she had no money, we'd have returned errthing.
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by bridget007(f): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2009
My Ex used to do that all the time but on a purpose, that's why he's my ex lol!
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by romsky: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
cant wait to read more posts cheesy grin cool
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by yme1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
yeah me too
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by romsky: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
e be lyk say u lyk amebo pass me o shocked

oya post one make i post 2
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by yme1(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
na lie that one na cheating
you post half make i post 2
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by romsky: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
just post
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by yme1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
okay let me go and meet my boy friend and have an embarassing time with him and i will get back to you b4 i get back you send your own now
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by romsky: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
i remember d day my honeypie pee for body while laffin as we dey enter eatery [sup][/sup]
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by yme1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2009
oh oh wetin you come do
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by romsky: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2009
na 4 afternoon now wetin person fit do if no be to engage leg gear 4 reverse
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by yme1(f): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
i nor fit laugh oooooooo
if na me be ur babe oh boy i go just faint one time
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by rhufffryda(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
she came over to mine and I needed to go out somewhere. I didn't want to tell her cos I was d one that invited her over and she has been complaining about me not spending quality time with her plus we just made up after a bad fight. so I pretended I called a friend who just broke  an emergency news to me asking me to meet im when in actual fact I dialled d customer srvice number.inknown to me she was actually hearing the other end.(my phone volume was loud). and sheknew it was an automated voice at d oda end not my fiend,  she dissed d hell out of me and left in annoyance. I was mortified.and it was very embarrasing when she found me out
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by yme1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
@rhufffryda
sorry man your bubble was busted
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by Czarskit(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wanted to surprise her with a huge sum when she was returning to school, though I had told her earlier that I was broke.

On getting to the park. . . cry
I culdn't find my wallet. . .
Funny enough, her fare was with me too.

Fortunately, she had to spend one more night 'cos ATMs weren't available back then.
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by Wizzy01: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2009
Bring it on guyz, dont be shy. Girls, u are also to contribute. Its a forum. Even if u polluted during sex. We're matured here.
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by Winnergal(f): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
i farted . . . and my ex farted in revenge after a few hours . . . boy did his smell like rotten sewer . . .
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by MoneyRule(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ y me
you neva get d embarrasing time with your boyfriend yet ??
We still dey wait 4 d story ooo!
Can't imagine how interesting yours will be. . . .
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by romsky: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2009
his name was derived from d embarassment
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by ofala(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2009
Was once caught while i ws trying pick up a chick while she was buying things for dinner lol!, This was way back in Uni[8 rs ago] She out earlier than i expected from the small market and caught me RED handed spinning the hell of a chick,
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by iice(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2009
We erhh grin grin Wasn't embarrassed though grin
We are known for crazy things cheesy
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by Uby40(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2009
Funny enof,i & my Girlfrnd have neva hd an embarrasin moment,coz d relationship is jst 4months.I wish we dont,coz she's rily fragile.
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by IFELEKE(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2009
LAUGHING SERIOUSLY!
I can't help but laugh anytime i remember this embarassing scenerio in the presence of my Ex.
Okay Here It Goes.
I once dated a youth corper staying at corper's lodge not far from my place.
One night she came over to my place to stay over,after a while she discovered she forgot some stuffs she needed the following morning.She convinced me to take her back to pick them there and then i kicked against driving her back since her place wasnt that far i insisted we stroll down she agreed and we proceeded.
On getting to the junction we met some Mobile policemen who stopped us and started querying.
At first i mellowed them down and acted the big boy,I was told to kneel down and i refused.
Before i could say jack one had pointed rifle at me and another dragged me down and they started wiring me with koboko,lo and behold i didnt know when i started speaking in tongues.
My corper girl disappeared when she saw me undergoing baptism of fire.
It was so embarrasing because people in my street actually gathered round to watch as policemen schooled ' ' the banker in their street''.
I had to leave the street overtime and it also marked the genesis of the transformation of my corper girlfriend to Ex girlfriend.Though I got a written apology from their the boss the following day,It couldnt wipe the embarassment.
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2009
IFELEKE:

LAUGHING SERIOUSLY!
I can't help but laugh anytime i remember this embarassing scenerio in the presence of my Ex.
Okay Here It Goes.
I once dated a youth corper staying at corper's lodge not far from my place.
One night she came over to my place to stay over,after a while she discovered she forgot some stuffs she needed the following morning.She convinced me to take her back to pick them there and then i kicked against driving her back since her place wasnt that far i insisted we stroll down she agreed and we proceeded.
On getting to the junction we met some Mobile policemen who stopped us and started querying.
At first i mellowed them down and acted the big boy,I was told to kneel down and i refused.
Before i could say jack one had pointed rifle at me and another dragged me down and they started wiring me with koboko,lo and behold i didnt know when i started speaking in tongues.
My corper girl disappeared when she saw me undergoing baptism of fire.
It was so embarrasing because people in my street actually gathered round to watch as policemen schooled ' ' the banker in their street''.
I had to leave the street overtime and it also marked the genesis of the transformation of my corper girlfriend to Ex girlfriend.Though I got a written apology from their the boss the following day,It couldnt wipe the embarassment.

you got me lmfao. . .I can imagine how you must have felt. . .lolzzzz

@ topic
hhhmmm, None i can actually think of. wink
Re: Most Embarassing Moment Wit Ur Partner. by IFELEKE(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

you got me lmfao. . .I can imagine how you must have felt. . .lolzzzz

Thonia It wasn't that funny then coz it was a double jeopardy for me.
I was been messed up in front of my Girl and my Big Boy Status in the street was been rubbished in front of everyone.
I actually did Frog Jump!!!.
I had to leave the street.
It's over a year now so I can laugh over it.

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Is Da Case!: Guys How Would U Feel When A Gal Is Toasting You / Get Your Ex Back And End The Separation / Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.