Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1831 Views)

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by idgerrard(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
8 parts of a man’s body every woman should touch during sex
If you’re ready to contribute your quota in bed and give your man maximum satisfaction, then you should look out for these 8 spots and give them some loving when next you get into bed with him.
Men like to be goaded on when they have sex.
This goading could come in form of words like“yes”, “go on”, “I’m enjoying it” “you’re killing me” and so on…
But, because sex is about touch, more than it is about sounds, men also liked to be touched as they put their muscles to duty in the bedroom.
Unfortunately, there are lots of lazy women who prefer to lie down and let the men do all the sex work, willing only to change positions when the man bids them too.
What such women do not realize is that touching a man’s body during sex is one way to keep him fueled and ready to blast them to Orgasm Mountain.
If you’re ready to contribute your quota in bed, then you should look out for these spots and give them some loving when next you get into bed with your man.
You’ll come back to thank Wha’anda after this explosive experience:
1.His earlobes –Nibble, lick his earlobes, softly breathe warm air into the ear drum and kiss them intermittently. You can also moan into them while you have sex
2.His neck–You can trigger his neck’s erogenous zones with softly placed kisses, running your tongue lightly over it while rubbing against him with your body… target the Adam’s Apple
3.His nipples –men also have very sensitive nipples that will respond to stroking with fingers or teasing/sucking with tongue and teeth. If he has large breasts, knead them gently
4.His navel– many women do not know that men also get stimulated when the navel is touched. You can lick it and turn him on even more
5.His buttock –grab your man’s buttocks the way he grabs yours, squeeze it, pinch it (a little), smack it if you can as he rides you…it’s all part of sex
6.His penis – you must always remember to give his penis some loving before and after sex. Sucking, licking, massaging etc. are welcome
7.His scrotum and balls –you must remember that the balls and scrotum too are very sensitive. Do not touch the penis alone.
8.His feet – a lot of men are ticklish at this place and you can throw in some fun by touching them there….if he took a shower and his nails are clean, you can suck his toes too
When you get active and participate well when you and your man are in bed, you’ll rekindle the fire inside him and sex will be more exciting and frequent for you two.
In fact, your man’s seeming laziness and distraction in bed may be due to your complacency.
So when next you tumble, make sure you rumble…

1 Like

Re: Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bankyblue(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm. That number seven almost put me for trouble o. She almost bust the ball. grin

1 Like

Re: Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SUGARBEE(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmn I comment my reserve
Re: Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by xpac01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
My dear you don't need to touch anything listed above. Just flash him unclad bossom and watch out for the mulenge straffing. It's automatic.
Re: Key Spots To Target If You Want The Guy To Nack Your Pako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by emitheo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
if a girl do all this to me....na serious poundin she go receive...will pound her till she sheds tears of pleasure.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Urself An American Girlfriend / Not All Men Cheat!! / Ever Been Sent On The Run By Your Boo's Fart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.