Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Not All Men Cheat!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Men Cheat!! (1827 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Hello all, this thread is meant to counter a thread that made front page yesterday " Men and their cheating ways".
Let me tell a quick story;
Early last year, a lady was ranting about how men are mean and wicked, in her words she said "All men cheat".
I asked her the kind of men she likes, I told her to be honest and she described the usual (I think you all should know... Lol)
Tall, handsome, well mannered, Masculine, a man with good fashion sense and all that.. wink.
I asked her if she could in any way date the was guy passing by (I pointed to a gentle looking young man), she replied with Hell No!!! She said the guy looks like a duck, and started pointing out many flaws of the innocent guy cry ..
I laughed at her and replied, maybe these are the kind of men that won't cheat, she got angry and started speaking in tongues (God won't make me marry someone like that guy and all that.. Lol)..
You want a man that, dresses well, a little flashy (maybe.. wink ), Eloquent, Rich (Or atleast Okay, which in Nigeria is not something you see everyday.. Lol) and you want him to be 100% faithful? shocked .
Ofcourse it is damn possible grin grin .

Here is where I'm going: Ladies have pushed men over the years to live a certain way (some guys will deny it but it is the truth).
Nice guys were the Hit of the 80's now it's the rebel, the ones you know will eventually hurt you (deep down you know it wink ), but you hope he changes eventually..

Though there are some men that will start cheating, flirting (to you, he's now showing his true self. Yes, you are right, maybe brokenness was what was caging him then grin) after marriage (after couple years) but trust me they are few, real cheaters would have shown you the signs before marriage but you ignore all that cos of his accent, swagger, eloquence, charm and all..
The world has changed ya'll, men cheat like it's nothing these days, cos in some ways the ladies have made it seem cool..
Y'all need DEAL WITH IT!! angry

1 Like

Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
sure. . .am a good example grin

#Yolo
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by xpac01(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2016
I still don't undaerstand you OP. Are trying to be funny or trying to tell us how you guys laughed at perhaps a physically broken fellow
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 12:47am On Feb 07, 2016
xpac01:
I still don't undaerstand you OP. Are trying to be funny or trying to tell us how you guys laughed at perhaps a physically broken fellow
Don't be like that bro, I was just giving reasons why many ladies end up with cheaters.. Well, in a funny way..
For every desire, there is a clause..
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Kjking(m): 12:50am On Feb 07, 2016
be back
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by bravolyk(m): 1:45am On Feb 07, 2016
I thought this was suppose to be a counter thread still reading the same thing over......guess op DOES not UNDERSTAND the meaning of COUNTER

in summary: all men cheat,YES they cheat if he doesn't cheat now be patient he would cheat later OP said so
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 1:58am On Feb 07, 2016
bravolyk:
I thought this was suppose to be a counter thread still reading the same thing over......guess op DOES not UNDERSTAND the meaning of COUNTER

in summary: all men cheat,YES they cheat if he doesn't cheat now be patient he would cheat later OP said do
Lol.. I wasn't straight with my writings, I expect you to deduce my point..
Not all men cheat Bro.
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
richommie:
sure. . .am a good example grin

#Yolo
You sure?
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not all men cheat

But dey all have d tendency to do so
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Not all men cheat

Maybe you are right, not that the ones that don't cheat are not tempted to but they choose to ignore..
Myfantasies, would you prefer a faithful man that gets tempted everytime cos of his good looks to a simple man that doesn't cos of his average look?
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
PureWays:
Maybe you are right, not that the ones that don't cheat are not tempted to but they choose to ignore..
Myfantasies, would you prefer a faithful man that gets tempted everytime cos of his good looks to a simple man that doesn't cos of his average look?
So u think an average looking guy don't cheat?

Good looking, average, ugly r all the same thing

Looking for a faithful guy is like finding a needle in a hay sack
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
myfantasies:
So u think an average looking guy don't cheat?

Good looking, average, ugly r all the same thing

Looking for a faithful guy is like finding a needle in a hay sack
Nah, I don't think an average looking guy don't cheat.. Anyway, you've already given me your answer which just proved my point.
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Not all men cheat

Not all cheat. Just like me, I can play from now till tomorrow but what I won't do, I won't do...

Note: Some of us talk to women not because of SEXX but to relive them self's of TENSION/STRESS from work, home or our business.
Generally men deal with stress using different means...

1 Like

Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
dukeolumde:

Not all cheat. Just like me, I can play from now till tomorrow but what I won't do, I won't do...

Note: Some of us talk to women not because of SEXX but to relive them self's of TENSION/STRESS from work, home or our business.
So if you want to relive tension and stress u will talk to other ladies

Y not talk to ur woman instead
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by cruzita(f): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
well not all men cheat but that's like 1 out of 100
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
So if you want to relive tension and stress u will talk to other ladies

Y not talk to ur woman instead

Another example is my formal BOSS who was a MILITARY OFFICER. Whenever he is Stressed, he looks
for someone (a male or mostly a female) in his contacts and strikes a very long conversation like an hr or less on the phone
gisting and cracking jokes and in the end, u see him feeling better than before... at first I didn't understand him,
but the whole picture became clearer when I noticed he wasn't doing anything funny with the women involved.

NOTE: My job prescription made it possible for me to be with him from early morning till about 9 pm at night.
As for me I socialize, look for other people's trouble or go swimming...
Am not asking u to believe me. I am just telling u people are different and have different ways of dealing with Stress/pressure Q.E.D
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
dukeolumde:

Another example is my formal BOSS who was a MILITARY OFFICER. Whenever he is Stressed, he looks
for someone (a male or mostly a female) in his contacts and strikes a very long conversation like an hr or less on the phone
gisting and cracking jokes and in the end, u see him feeling better than before... at first I didn't understand him,
but the whole picture became clearer when I noticed he wasn't doing anything funny with the women involved.

NOTE: My job prescription made it possible for me to be with him from early morning till about 9 pm at night.
Am not asking u to believe me. I am just telling u people are different and have different ways of dealing with Stress/pressure Q.E.D
U r right tho

People have different ways of dealing with stress

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
U r right tho

People have different ways of dealing with stress

Different strokes for different folks

Yes ma. Welcome aboard!!!
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by firstking01(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Not all men cheat
happi, where have u been??
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by firstking01(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Not all men cheat
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by myfantasies(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
firstking01:
I have been around

How r u
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2016
dukeolumde:

Yeah.. You're right..
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2016
cruzita:
well not all men cheat but that's like 1 out of 100
Nah, that's outrageous.. Lets say, 2 out of 10.
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by firstking01(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2016
myfantasies:
I have been around
How r u
been qudt
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by firstking01(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2016
myfantasies:
I have been around
How r u
hws werk??
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 12:47am On Mar 09, 2016
dukeolumde:

Ooh
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Fr33born(m): 2:27am On Mar 09, 2016
True. Not all men cheat
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by PureWays(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fr33born:
True. Not all men cheat
Yeah
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dey there make pant dey wear you grin grin
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by SexyCeline(f): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tales by moönlight..
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Real men value the woman that values herself. It's really simple,show him what he can get not what he can have cos in the end no man can own a woman.
Re: Not All Men Cheat!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
smh...some guys here needs some crios wanking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. / BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) / Hilarious Presidential Election Memes To Release Some Political Steam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.