Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (105869 Views)

Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by smd837(m): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Im seriously beggin the ladies Of nowadays, Never let God punish the world more than this o. You made Adam disobeyed God, most of you jumped using trauser instead of skirt, you said u dont like the colour God made ur lips and started painting them rainbow colour everyday somtimes like chamereon tryin to make it rythm with ur dresses, you said God doesnt made ur finger nail well and started fixing artificial ones, you said God has made mistakes in shaping and size of ur butock and u started fixing man made ones, now the worst is what some of you are wearing that you called mini skirt is notin but a litle bit beter than pant and you cant even bend down to do certain things, to even climb maching is a problem, to run during emergency is a wahala, also those hairs that covers eyes (ipepemeyi) fixing additional onces is now as serious as anything for you people every where in Nigeria. If God made mistakes in creating you just continue adding your own artificial body part you can even go ahead and change your face in the name of fasion is left for u. Kudos to those that leave their natural body!!!

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Shebi una don start? After now una go dey beg America for medication. No wonder I dey see some kain comments on NL. grin grin grin grin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by IGBOSON1: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Looks like a giant rat to me! undecided There are plenty of them thriving in the gutters of Agege.....they're huge, bold, nasty and very very fast!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jeremiah92(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]pls some one should tel me how ths first to commen thing works. . Just for me to see a new article uploaded and d first page is filled. .do guys have a cheat for dis
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by supereagle(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2015
no be grass cutter pls. Giant rodent. okete in yoruba, Ibo ewi.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by munchfani: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u think say na france we dey?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by donhils: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I heard her scream "Kill it" kill it" I jumped out thinking it was a snake.
(I don promise Jacabi say I must kill snake tongue )

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

4bobo meat don set o tongue

Tosyne2much come come chop Rat, sorry grass cuttergringrin

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Mizmycoli Bia ri Oke-ofia wink
This got me thinking if your compound is in a bush. How come a grass cutter (Nchi) was found in your compound?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by kestolove95(m): 1:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Ebola tinz
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Apsssal(m): 1:11am On Aug 22, 2015
casyrotts:
Congratulations you just murdered a very very very familiar rat... Normally see them inside gotter

I was suprise they do eat them dudicoiusly in the north
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Apsssal(m): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2015
munchfani:
u think say na france we dey?
lolll u just said my mind
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by AreaFada2: 2:03am On Aug 22, 2015
1miccza:
Come this na rat nooww!!!

I wonder o. Though both are rodents, grass-cutter is cane rat. Has spikes and more stout in appearance.

This one that strays into town can easily carry diseases that domestic rats carry, like plague caused by Yersinia pestis.
One needs to be careful.

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by RexTramadol1: 2:07am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

My colleagues where in my room charging phones and laptops one night and one went to the male lodge to bath.

He went outside the lodge to get water from the drum, thank god he went with flash light. The snake wasn't far from his foot.

He ran and the snake climbed the window of another colleague.

He called me and said "pls tell seun dat there's a snake in his window"

Chidi grabbed a very long stick, seun picked a big stone me sef carry flash light. (I wan go see snakegrin )

When we got there the snake don come down, busy dey pick insect chop) we flashed our light on it, but the snake no send us.

Seun, shouted "jo ba'mi pe security"
Na so "WE" kill snake o...security carry am go do pepper soup grin

Choi! See epistle cheesy
I no serious walahi grin

U need prayers!
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by hollypagan: 2:08am On Aug 22, 2015
bro try to jump out from poverty ,we dnt need such meat with disease

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Armynu(m): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

LadyF I second your say no to animal brutality.... Its a grass cutter and was not meant to be killed but allowed to cut grass... Abi no be grass cutter dem call am but y are dey now eating it?! There ris God!
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:29am On Aug 22, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Boiz no dey waste time at all grin....soup don set

Na so lassa fever take start o. Even Ebola. "Ratus Rodenta" no be meat o! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Rats are known to be reservoirs of Lassa Fever a member of the Haemorrhagic Viral Disease which Ebola is one of them....people should be very cautious of eating this bush animals...so we do not start another epidemic.

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by rill: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Op see as u kip mouth like d rat own
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by niceguy7(m): 3:16am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:

Lol....hv u 4goten that God has given us power over all animals? smiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by gulfer: 4:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Remember Ebola o.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Eww

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by livebullet(m): 4:11am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Its actually a grass cutter, but not very big.
its obvious any big rodent will easily pass for a grasscuter for these urban peeps....Gosh! Giant rat has becom grass cutter... #throwsUp embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by naijamerican: 4:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Nigerians rejoice because they've managed to kill a rat for dinner.

I weep for my country...

3 Likes

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by mike404(m): 4:37am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Its actually a grass cutter, but not very big.
that is what we call nkakwu in igbo lingua ... O mase oohsad
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by ohenhen1: 5:01am On Aug 22, 2015
I hope they are not planning on eating it. They could spread a new disease to the rest of us.

Yuck.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by LordaGuru: 5:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Okete, bayi ni ware, Okete o bayi ni wa re o! O bafa mule o dafa, o bafa mule odafa o!...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by swaggprofessor(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Does dis actually makes a story?. dear Nairaland op pls read thru every post b4 pasting it cos ryt now dis story makes me wanna puke..... :PDoes dis actually makes a story?. dear Nairaland op pls read thru every post b4 pasting it cos ryt now dis story makes me wanna puke.....
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2015
post=37203487:
[size=29pt]How My B00bs Suddenly Became Very Big - Popular Actress[/size]

[size=29pt]Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, READ What He Did Next [Photos..][/size]
Aw on earth dos dis relates to d Rat on fire?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by kingsley18(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Quick Reminder!!!

Realla Film Academy holds her Cinema Movie Audition

Titled: In 5minutes

Audition Date: 22/08/2015

Casting Date: 24/08/2015

Venue: Realla Film Academy Office - 7 Wosu Street Opposite Mr Biggs Rumuokwurusi Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Time: 10am

For more info call: 09050717150

Don't miss this opportunity.

Re-Bc plsss

‪#StarPlanet‬
‪#Ayaya_Tv
#WeAreCommittedToYourSuccess
#BeHeardBeSeen
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by ignis: 5:47am On Aug 22, 2015
My people don't eat rat
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by wytecat: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2015
That's a gutter rat, same as house rat, eating it can be dangerous.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I heard her scream "Kill it" kill it" I jumped out thinking it was a snake.
(I don promise Jacabi say I must kill snake tongue )

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

4bobo meat don set o tongue

Tosyne2much come come chop Rat, sorry grass cuttergringrin

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Mizmycoli Bia ri Oke-ofia wink

Is this what Nigerian society has sunk down to? We are now celebrating feasts of Rats?

Well I guess only Catfish pepper soup for me then angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.