Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (105849 Views)

Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by mmav(f): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Hope u no it a big rat u eat blc I no by now it nside ur stomach
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by obowunmi(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
This is gross... is it healthy to eat such?

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by chito14(f): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
The Rat is already digested grin grin grin grin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by tonididdy(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2015
And just this morning, this one died mysteriously in my compound.

Well gave her a befitting burial...if I was in ghana I could have done better LOL *wink*

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Moana(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
do you say no to animal brutality everytime u dey chop KFC?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Good Morning Lalasticlala

Please, my mentions has been burning hot, could you please edit my moniker out of the OP?
Thanks.

Pele, ma binu.
I tried to modify, but no way embarassed
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

There are animals that are destructive,and there are some that are dangerous with human and not trainable,God made a food chain for life to continue and he made some animals as pets,preys and predators.I.e a grasshoper is a prey to D frog,there are pets,animals that lives in the house with human.Anyway what I mean is some animals are generally prey in the food chain,if you call klling a grasscutter animal cruelty what about the chicken and goats that lives in the house with us and we still put in the pots?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Pele, ma binu.
I tried to modify, but no way embarassed

It's okay dear.
That's why I mentioned Lala.

Next time, mention for the second post...incasecheesy
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by chidooh1: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2015
So, u guys eat rat over there. We don't do here in Canada

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's okay dear.
That's why I mentioned Lala.

Next time, mention for the second post...incasecheesy

Incase them kill another "Grass cutter" abi bush Rat? cheesygrin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by jotax(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringrin Since when did rats start cutting grass?grin
LWTMB

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Burying rat i have seen it all cry
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy
MissSlimbody:

Incase them kill another "Grass cutter" abi bush Rat? cheesygrin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Thank You Lalasticlala
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by seangy4konji: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2015
People deh chop anything ooo...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Lalasticlala, please help me edit other monikers as well..

Good morningsmiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
collinshrf:
lol una don chop rat asin rat wet dey disturb una for house....that is not a grass cutter other wise known as cane rat...the cane rat has a short tail and d mouth is not protruded like d one d op posted...too much talk jare consult google to know more.......I am a wildlife student so I should know this
asin? dis is a rodent and u call ursef wildlife student
dis one has a long tail na,
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I heard her scream "Kill it" kill it" I jumped out thinking it was a snake.
(I don promise Jacabi say I must kill snake tongue )

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

4bobo meat don set o tongue

Tosyne2much come come chop Rat, sorry grass cuttergringrin

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Mizmyco.li Bia ri Oke-ofia wink
We don't eat rats in Sudan!!!! angry
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Maximus85(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I heard her scream "Kill it" kill it" I jumped out thinking it was a snake.
(I don promise Jacabi say I must kill snake tongue )

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

4bobo meat don set o tongue

Tosyne2much come come chop Rat, sorry grass cuttergringrin

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Mizmyco.li Bia ri Oke-ofia wink

Hmmmm... All these blood you're shearin......
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
KingTom:

We don't eat rats in Sudan!!!! angry

Yeah, we don't angry
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin
MissSlimbody:
Branch where??
No be me kill am Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.

Na snake I wan kill... Abi Jacabi?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Maximus85:

Hmmmm... All these blood you're shearin......

Diaris God grin
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Yeah.
Why did u ask?

ntin much, waz so shocked wen i first say ur d.p, thought it was my e.x called jennifer who broke up wit me without no reason, u luk exactly and carbon-copy of her, dat i had to download and zoom d pix clearly b4 i could spot d difference, even after dat i waz still confused.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Iko5000: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
That is no Grasscutter , that my friend is a Rat whey just chop finish
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by informato: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2015
casyrotts:
Congratulations you just murdered a very very very familiar rat... Normally see them inside gotter
if only he knows the difference between a big rat and a rabbit
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Themandator: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Op Change the tonight to either this night, last night depending on when your post was made.... Tonight when when e still dey front... E never happen
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2015
JealousPrince:

ntin much, waz so shocked wen i first say ur d.p, thought it was my e.x called jennifer who broke up wit me without no reason, u luk exactly and carbon-copy of her, dat i had to download and zoom d pix clearly b4 i could spot d difference, even after dat i waz still confused.

No, I'm not jennifersmiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by KingTom(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Yeah, we don't angry
So why are you disgracing our country Sudan? Desist from this madness at once!! angry
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
No, I'm not jennifersmiley

sori 4 disturbin u, i thought u were her, pls pardon my ignorance.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by valnelly(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2015
I have lots of this roaming my compound late at night .
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2015
JealousPrince:

sori 4 disturbin u, i thought u were her, pls pardon my ignorance.
Apologies not necessarysmiley
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2015
KingTom:

So why are you disgracing our country Sudan? Desist from this madness at once!! angry

Mr President, no vex nah embarassed
Na my neighbours from Oyo state chop am.
Na only snap I snap amembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.