Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) (105865 Views)

Python Killed In My Compound, Sold For N1000 Today / Big Python Killed In My Compound (photos) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Falcon(m): 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Poor Rat!

This is just a case of mistaken identity. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
This is Okete. Not grass cutter. Human flesh eating rodent.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by plutocee(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2015
casyrotts:
Congratulations you just murdered a very very very familiar rat... Normally see them inside gotter
Oboy you get bsd mouth
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by paking(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Animal right violation!!!
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by cherrybrown(f): 6:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Wow Nkwobi done ready
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by sunntrost(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2015
This is ain't grass cuter. It's Rat.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by nicholasis(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Wow!!!! i love this meat it is ver sweet ..But i prefer the one you kill in the bush and you sure know why i said that .
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by sampaiolukap(m): 6:41am On Aug 22, 2015
This is a Big Rat... Yoruba do Call it "Okete".. Grasscutter Is " Oya" in Yoruba Language and Total Different .. Grasscutter Is More of Porcupine Family Than Rat Family

MissSlimbody:

Its actually a grass cutter, but not very big.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Billygee2u: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringringrin
Since when did rats start cutting grass?grin
that is rabbit not grass cutter
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Godmother(f): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

You say...
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Who told I ate it?? That's not me in the pix o,I'm female. That's a neighbour.

hello MissSlimbody, is dat u @ ur d.p?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2015
chop rat
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by millionaireman: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I heard her scream "Kill it" kill it" I jumped out thinking it was a snake.
(I don promise Jacabi say I must kill snake tongue )

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

4bobo meat don set o tongue

Tosyne2much come come chop Rat, sorry grass cuttergringrin

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Mizmycoli Bia ri Oke-ofia wink

You funny o, no be small. Mai mama can go to blazes with his cattle.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by scholes0(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2015
God Knows what kind of Bacteria, Virus or parasite lives in that thing you just ate ...

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Ilaje44(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

When I got the scene of the commotion, I met the corpse of a Grass Cutter lying on the floor cry embarassed

Kingtom wa je okete grin

This is not a grass cutter. Grass cutter (oya) is much bigger than okete.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by shamecurls(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Congratulations Bro! Happy for you. Search that compound very well as there re tendency's that snakes re there too cos they happen to be grass-cutter predators.

Chai......Egusi soup with grass-cutter and snake meat dey sweet die

MissSlimbody:

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Jman06(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
I smell weed from the op
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by tonypeaches: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Thee fear of lassa fever commonly transmitted by this rats. Begining of wisdom.

MissSlimbody:

Kingtom wa je okete grin

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nelico: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Beware of lassa fever (viral haemorrhagic fever) which is very fatal and highly contagious like Ebola. The house rat u want to eat is the major host, especially the specie called mastomys natalensis. Run for ur life because lassa fever is capable is killing both the victim and all his family members and friends.

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by bassette(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Its actually a grass cutter, but not very big.
hahaha..abeg that is never a grass cutter,if the under belly is white then its the bush rat/rabbit which can be eaten too but say that is grass cutter..naaa. it looks more like a normal rat hehe...google aint far off
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Good Morning Lalasticlala

Please, my mentions has been burning hot, could you please edit my moniker out of the OP?
Thanks.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by xpmarj(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Dat ur compound nawa ooo.....d compound dirty die
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Kizyte(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2015
ladyF:
Looks like rat. Poor grass cutter. This is wickedness. U should've let it live. grin. Say NO to animal brutality !!!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
You be magician? Always on FP

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by chronique(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Na wa o. Peeps be eating rat that eats poo in the soakaway and they're calling it grass cutter. You guys better not spread any yama-yama disease gotten from what you're eating o.

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2015
HDee:
are you changing your mind cos they said its a rat?? Got yougrin

No, I don't eat it...only snapped it.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by zeembab(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL EXPOSING OURSELVES TO BLOOD AND OTHER BODY FLUID OF THESE ANIMALS........YOU NEVER CAN TELL THE KIND OF PATHOGENS THEY ABHOR

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by daresimon(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
So na wetin una kill be dis ba?

When I start to dey cause emergency for this nairaland now make nobody talk nothing o.

Cos I been dey expect sonething like elephant but what did I see?

Rat!

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Wtf is dat!
Yall eating rat shocked jesu
Its as big as a cat .. Which kin rat b dis ...

After now they be complaining of one medical issue .. But yet u can eat a filthy thing like dat ... Mehnn.
Neway wtever floats ya boat . smiley

1 Like

Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Orikinla(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2015
A very big rat.
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
JealousPrince:

hello MissSlimbody, is dat u @ ur d.p?

Yeah.
Why did u ask?
Re: This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
chronique:
Na wa o. Peeps be eating rat that eats poo in the soakaway and they're calling it grass cutter. You guys better not spread any yama-yama disease gotten from what you're eating o.
Abi oh
Which yeye grass cutter lool cry
U mean gutter drinke . Sewer rat, its just disgusting .. Would rather eat pig undecided

The man cutting it u can tell its not his first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.