Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2720 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by flowrhymz: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2015
She happens to be my boss daughter; and like seriously I'm loving her though I know she's got guys.the truth is that each time I see her I feel comfortable and complete please. Advice
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by 1miccza: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2015
*sitting on an akara chair and pulling my jaw* eEehheeennn tell me something

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by witnezHD(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2015
he that is above me has taken my spot
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by goodmorning40: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Which advice? Okay stop feeling comfortable and complete in her presence. Olonga
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Bacteriocin(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Thank God you think
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by HDee(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2015
emotional gra gra, your eye go soon clear. grin
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by ronald4lif(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2015
You just dey chyke your job termination letter sha. Just resign before wooing her you hear.
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by UyiIredia(m): 12:32am On Aug 22, 2015
This one na serious mata ! I think you can risk it but just don't let your boss know.

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol.. chill. U just want to tap that!
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by ronald4lif(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Gini bu that? wink
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Gini bu that? wink

LOl. Amam oo.. juo op. tongue
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by UyiIredia(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Life ! What u said here reminded me of a song. I'm gonna download it now.
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Kenzico(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Interesting bt remember u are on a risky turf. Remember there are certain ethics in office bizness
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Boss daughter you say......better be careful, this is realitywood not nollywood(there might be no happy ending)
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Life ! What u said here reminded me of a song. I'm gonna download it now.

Name of the song please
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by UyiIredia(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Name of the song please

Smack That by Eminem ft Akon . As I saw 'tap that' the chorus of the song and the video started replaying in my mind. Funny how the mind works.
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 1:06am On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Smack That by Eminem ft Akon . As I saw 'tap that' the chorus of the song and the video started replaying in my mind. Funny how the mind works.

Correct mi if I'm wrong.
Smack that, all on d floor,smack that..u nid some more ..

Is that d lyrics?
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by UyiIredia(m): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Correct mi if I'm wrong. Smack that, all on d floor,smack that..u nid some more ..
Is that d lyrics?
Yeah smiley
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by afolwalex20(m): 3:03am On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Dat's a f**king old song undecided
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Dubemkelly(m): 4:06am On Aug 22, 2015
If you see what you want, just go for it perhaps it could be yours then the problem might be if she herself feels same for you, its always a a two-way thing so as to make sense

1 Like

Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2015
flowrhymz:
She happens to be my boss daughter; and like seriously I'm loving her though I know she's got guys.the truth is that each time I see her I feel comfortable and complete please. Advice

oga op, pls try ur luck.

But, r u afraid of being rejected or r u afraid of Her Dad?
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by donholy28(m): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Your are comfortable around her...den leave it that way unless u want to start d job hustle again
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Correct mi if I'm wrong. Smack that, all on d floor,smack that..u nid some more ..
Is that d lyrics?
Somebody has watched too much Trace urban wink
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 22, 2015
did u read the story about jobless graduates protesting in lagos? i see u r joking with ur current job status
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Yeah smiley

Lol.. Lemme download too. cheesy
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2015
MrCuddles:

Lolzx. No be so oo. grin
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2015
flowrhymz:
bros abeg i go advice u to b very careful if nt ur boss go sack u bt on a more serious note, 4get abt her nd concentrate on what put food on ur table
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2015
tohpahz:
Hehehe
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by UyiIredia(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
afolwalex20:

Dat's a f**king old song undecided

I know. In fact, I don forget the song, nah as she talk 'tap that' I come remember.
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by UyiIredia(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2015
MrCuddles:

I'm not sure Trace Urban was around or popular when the song was released. I saw it on MTV Base sha.
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by tohpahz(f): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hehehe

grin grin
Re: I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Comfortable n complete Vs full time job and money in my pocket ... Lol
I know which one i go take

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / "Even Your Boo Get A Boo" / Importance Of Garlic In Your S3x Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.